The World's First Futa - Futa's College Cheer
Chapter 2: Futa’s First Naughty Pep Talk

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Futa’s First Naughty Pep Talk - After knocking up her college's cheer squad, the world's first futa is conscripted onto the team!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

April 17th, 2047

“September 15th, 2018 was a memorable game in NCAA college football history,” Adelia, the caramel-skinned talk show host, said. She sat beside me on the interview couch, the studio audience watching on with breathless anticipation. “It was the first time an act of futa-sex was broadcast on any national television signal, whether here in the United States, or across the world.”

I smiled, remembering that game so well. I glanced at the TV screen nearby, the thirty-year-old footage queued up. It lacked the sharpness of modern displays, which were indistinguishable from what you saw with your own eyes. It looked so pixelated even though back in the day, this was a 4K HD broadcast, top of the line.

“There we are,” I said as the University of Washington Husky cheerleaders took to the field in their purple and gold uniforms, pleated skirts flashing.

“And there you are,” Adelia said, “the last one to enter the field. You can’t see it on this shot, but her cock is thrusting out through the pleats of her skirt.”

I shivered, remembering that day, the fans screaming louder. So many women were in attendance, all there to watch me cheer on the UW Dawgs, as our team mascot was often nicknamed, kick the Oregon Ducks hard in college football.

“Why were you the last one out?” Adelia asked. “I thought you would have been the first.”

“If you would believe it, I was having a panic attack,” I said, smiling. “I mean, I had been having sex in front of people for a year, not shy about it since becoming a futa, but it wasn’t so ... so public before. So open. Husky Stadium holds 70,000 of people.”

“I bet that was intimidating.”

I nodded my head. “Luckily, someone close to me talked me down.”

“Oh, really,” Adelia asked. “It couldn’t be your pretty wife, Sharron, since she wasn’t even born yet.”

I glanced at my wife watching from off stage smiled at her. Then I said, “It was...”


September 15th, 2018

The stadium thundered with sound. I could hear it bleeding through the concrete walls into the bowels of the sports complex. I trembled, hiding in an alcove of the building. I couldn’t do this. It was too much. My phone beeped in my hand, the text notification almost sounding angry. I could hear Ashlie, the blonde cheer captain, screaming at me through it.

“Where are you!!!!!” it read, every exclamation mark an accusation. “We need you! We’re short because of you!!!!!”

I knew that. I knew everyone was counting on me, and yet I was terrified. Husky Stadium held so many people. And it sounded pack. It was the first home game of the year, and every one at UW knew I was a cheerleader. Everyone for the last week had been telling me how excited they were to see me perform.

It was so much pressure. I was just nineteen. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t demand to become a futa.

I trembled in my cheer uniform, staring down at my pleated skirts. My cock wasn’t even hard. Usually, I had a half-chub most of the time if not a full erection. But nothing right now. I took in a deep breath. I promised Ashlie and the other cheerleaders I’d be out there. It was my fault they were so short.

I’d bred the entire team. And most of them were too pregnant to perform any longer. Even the new girls were pregnant even if they hadn’t had their pregnancy tests yet. The first time I came in a girl’s pussy, I bred them. After over a thousand girls came up pregnant, I knew it was true. Every day, a handful of girls had my futa-daughters.

“This is so fucked up,” I muttered.

“Yeah,” a familiar voice said.

I groaned. “Did Ashlie send you, Kurt?”

My ex-boyfriend appeared, a friendly smile on his face, his blue eyes so supportive. A year ago, or near enough, he took my virginity and somehow turned me into a futa. It was like my clit swelling into a dick was an allergic reaction to a man’s cum being in my pussy.

Weird, right?

“Ashlie didn’t send me,” he said. “I just thought you needed something.”

“Oh?” I asked. “What, a pep talk to get me out of on the field. That I can’t disappoint my fans. The team’s counting on me. Ra, ra, ra and all that.”

“Why do I need to give the speech when you just gave it yourself? You know what you need to do, Becky. You’ve always had a level head on your shoulders.”

I gave him a look. “Really? I’ve set the Guinness book of records for having the most amount of children, and I’ve only been a futa for a year.” The award ceremony for that was next month. “I don’t think I’m a model candidate for good thought. If even 1% of them comes after me for child-support ... And I don’t care. If a girl I hadn’t met before showed up, I’d fuck her. Breed her.”

I shook my head, letting out an exasperated sigh. “I’d fuck her right out there on the football field, with those thousands of people watching me. I just ... I just loving breeding girls.”

Kurt nodded his head as my futa-dick twitched and throbbed. He glanced down at my pleated skirts, his smile growing amused. He ran a hand through his red hair—he was the reason I liked redheads in all their various hues from dark auburns to strawberry blondes—and said, “Your, eh, is starting to peak out.”

“Ashlie made sure I had a true pleated skirt,” I said, “just so it was crystal clear there’s a futa on the team.”

“They look a little understaffed this year.”

“Yep. My fault. Which is why I need to go out there and...” My stomach clenched. “I’m just so scared, and I don’t even know why. It’s so dumb!” I let out a frustrated moan. “I need to just march up there and get out on the field. Listen to them. All those people are here to see me perform and ... And ... I’m so scared I’m barely peeking out of my skirt.”

“Erectile dysfunction,” Kurt said, giving me a sage nod. “I didn’t think it could effect you. Your futa-cock has such stamina.”

“Yeah, me either.”

“Well, I know just the thing.” He held out his hand, fingers wiggling like he beckoned to someone. “Have you met my new girlfriend?”

I blinked. “New girlfriend. When did you start dating again?”

“I met her during summer break. But she doesn’t go to school around here. She drove up for the game. And to meet you.”

I blushed and then smiled as an ebony girl came around the corner. She was tall with slender hips, her round breasts hugged by a belly shirt. She had such a bright smile. I never thought I’d see Kurt date a Black girl, not because he was racist but he’d only dated White girls last year.

“Oh, wow, she’s gorgeous,” Kurt’s girlfriend purred. “Ooh, I still can’t believe you made her into a futa, boo.”

“Yeah,” Kurt grinned, his hand fondling the girl’s ass. “Becky, this is Kristina.”

My futa-dick swelled to full erection as I stared at the Black girl. She had such lovely skin. I held out my hand, taking hers, and pulled her from her boyfriend. My girl-cock pulsed and throbbed to thundering of the crowd above, my heart beating as I stared at his radiant girl in her tight jean skirt and those creamy, dark thighs.

“Wow, I always love meeting Kurt’s girlfriends,” I moaned, the nervousness melting away as I smelled the lavender body wash she used. Such a delicious scent. “Hi, Kristina.”

“Girl, you are just as sexy as they claim,” she groaned. “I read that Rolling Stone’s article. Did you really fuck the author while she was asking you questions?”

“It was so cute watching her try to write on her notepad as I fucked her on my bed,” I said, my dick so hard now. The crowd’s roars faded. I had this lovely, Black girl to play with. “Mmm, did you masturbate to it? She was quite ... thorough in her description of my cock and how it felt in her.”

Kristina nodded her head, her eyes growing glassy. I knew that look. The pheromones I shed burned through her body, inflaming her pussy and sending her into heat. She needed my cum spurting into her, breeding her.

I glanced over her shoulder at Kurt. He had a supportive smile on his lips. I heard his jeans coming undone.

I did love sharing girls with Kurt. Once, I thought we would be husband and wife, now we were just really close friends.

“Ever taken two cocks at the same time, Kristina?” I asked as her dark hand wrapped about my pale cock thrusting through the pleats of my skirt.

“No,” she groaned, her eyes widening. “Oh, Kurt, you naughty boy, you brought me to share.”

“Well, shouldn’t I get a treat? You’re about to be bred by my ex.”

A shiver ran through Kristina, her hand tightening on my cock. Then she moaned and hooked her left arm about my neck. She pulled me in for a hot kiss. My nipples throbbed in my blouse, my blonde hair brushing her face as she kissed me with such passion. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as she pushed me back against he cinder block wall of the alcove.

I moaned, my tongue dancing with hers, loving the feel of her as she rubbed the tip against her jean skirt. My cock throbbed and pulsed. Then her skirt slid upward, rasping against my crown. Kurt’s face loomed over his girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Let me just slip into her to lube myself up, Becky,” Kurt groaned. “She should be dripping wet by now.”

I just moaned into his girlfriend’s lips. This was so hot. I shuddered, my hands stroking her bare hips and sides, brushing the bottom of hem of her belly shirt as our tongues dueled. She groaned, her body pressing against mine as Kurt entered her.

“Geez, you are soaked, Kristine,” he grunted. “Becky ... You have a gift.”

I broke the kiss with his girlfriend and grinned at him over her shoulder.

Then he shifted. Kristine whimpered. She sucked at my neck, her hand moving my cock down her skirt and beneath it. I brushed her thighs as Kurt pushed her hard against me. Kristine whimpered and stiffened.

“Just relax,” Kurt groaned. “Your ass can take Becky’s cock. So it definitely can handle mine.”

“Yes,” she moaned and I shivered, knowing my ex had his dick buried in Kristine’s asshole.

Then I felt the shaved folds of Kristine’s dripping pussy, so hot and silky. She guided me right to her entrance. Kurt slammed into her bowels, pressing her forward, impaling her cunt down my cock. I groaned as that wonderful sheath engulfed my dick. My head arched, my eyes rolling back.

“Oh, yes,” I panted. “This is what I needed.”

“Me, too!” Kristine moaned, her pussy clenching down about my cock. “Ooh, I need you to breed me. I need to feel your cum firing into my pussy so badly. Please, please, do that to me, Becky!”

“Breed her!” Kurt grunted, pumping away at her asshole. I could feel his cock thrusting over and over through the membrane of flesh separating her pussy from her bowels.

“I will,” I groaned, my hips undulating, my ass rubbing against the wall.

I pumped forward, Kristine shuddering between us. Her breath exploded against my neck as she hugged me tight. I felt her breasts through our clothing, my nipples hard in my sports bra-like top, the Husky logo stretched over my right tit.

My cock slammed over and over into her juicy snatch. She felt so hot, so wet for me. Her lips nibbled and sucked at my neck as we double-fucked her. Kurt grinned at me, his blue eyes glassy with delight as he plowed her asshole.

“How is it?” I asked him. “How’s your slutty girlfriend’s asshole?”

“So tight,” he groaned, his crotch smacking into her rump. “I’m going to cum so hard into her bowels.”

“Ooh, do it,” I moaned, thrusting into Kristine’s silky pussy. “While I breed her pussy.”

“Yes!” he growled, face twisting with pleasure. “You’re going to pump so much baby-making spunk into her pussy.”

“I am!”

“Yes, yes, yes, do that, Becky!” gasped Kristine. “Oh, boo, she’s got such a huge dick. It’s so much bigger than yours. Ooh, I love futa-cock!”

“Slut!” I hissed, thrusting up so hard into her pussy, feeling Kurt’s dick pumping away in her bowels, making Kristine even tighter.

Pleasure rippled down my shaft, warming my pussy and ovaries. A hot boil built and built in me. I groaned, my snatch clenching. Juices trickled down my thighs. I trembled, my ovaries drinking in the sensations, preparing a load of fertile seed to spurt into her cunt’s depths. Another girl bred. Another daughter conceived. I thrust harder into her, my nipples aching in my sports bra. I whimpered and groaned, loving her hot lips sucking and nibbling on my neck. My body trembled, my pussy clenching so hard. Juices ran down my thighs, a hot flood that teased me.

“Cum in me!” Kristine moaned. “Do it! Breed me while my boyfriend fucks my asshole, girlfriend!”

“Yes!” I hissed, thrusting so hard, my ovaries on the verge of exploding. “I’ll pump so much jizz into you it’ll breed you twice!”

“Fuck, yeah!” she howled.

Her pussy went wild about my cock.

I groaned as I plunged into her cumming pussy. Kurt moaned, fucking her bowels faster, feeling that velvety delight massaging his dick ... His thrusts forced Kristine’s convulsing snatch down my cock, burying me in those delicious depths.

My dick drank in the wonderful sensations. My snatch clenched. My ovaries grew hotter, tighter. Then they erupted. I bucked as the first blast of my fertile seed pumped into her pussy. I gasped, breeding my ex’s snatch.

“She’s cumming in me, boo!” Kristine moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, yes! She’s flooding my cunt with all her spunk!”

“I’m breeding your girlfriend, Kurt!” I howled, the rapture hammering my mind.

“Fuck!” Kurt gasped, his face twisting with pleasure.

“You’re both cumming in me! Fuck, yeah!”

It felt so incredible. It had me swaying. My eyes blinked through the rapture dancing across my thoughts. I shuddered, my heart hammering away in my chest. It was all so incredible. Stars burst through my vision. I swayed, sucking in such deep breaths as my cock pulsed over and over.

I stared at Kurt, so glad I could share this pleasure with him. That we could enjoy a girl, fucking her, cumming in her. My body buzzed with such rapture. The last blast of my jizz fired into Kristine’s spasming cunt, her pussy wringing me dry.

“Ooh, wow, that was good,” I panted. “Mmm, yes.”

“Feel relaxed now?” Kurt asked. “Your erectile dysfunction dealt with?”

I blinked as the thunder of the crowd washed over me again. It had faded into the background, consumed by the passion roaring through me. I smiled at him, “You did know what I needed, didn’t you?”

He winked at me, his face flushed, red hair stuck to his sweaty forehead. “I always do, Becky.”

For a moment, I ached for that life we almost had. I mourned the missed chance to be husband wife. And then my futa-dick throbbed in Kristine’s juicy snatch. My lusts surged through me. My fans were waiting to see the world’s first futa out there on the field with a hard cock.

And my cock was hard.

“I have to go,” I said. “It was nice breeding you, Kristine.”

She giggled at that. “Mmm, nice meeting you, too, Becky.”

I winked at Kurt as he pulled his girlfriend away from me, my dick popping out of her pussy. Then I hurried away. As I did, a thought hit me: Did Kurt date so many girls just so he could watch me breed them the way he watched me breed his step-sister, Janice? He never mentioned her, but I still think he was hung up on her after a year.

But Janice was having more fun having a relationship with Kurt’s mother. Mrs. Albertson had her marriage to Janice’s dad while dating Janice herself. From what I understood, the older MILF took turns in which bed she slept in, trading off between her husband and her step-daughter.

I sighed. There wasn’t much I could do about Kurt and his love life. He just had to get over Janice like he got over me. Maybe Kristine would be the one, or maybe in a month I’d be breeding a new girlfriend of his.

“There you are!” Ashlie shouted as I rounded the corner. The entire cheer team, the handful that we had this year, crowded the hallway before our locker room. “I was getting so worried and...” Her blue eyes bulged. Her blonde hair, a more golden hue than my own curls, swayed about her face. “Your cock is wet! Did you fuck a girl? Is that why you’re late?”

Starr giggled, the slender, brunette cheerleader hugged herself as she moaned, “Becky, you’re wild.”

Deniece nodded her head, the African-American cheerleader flashing me a thumbs up.

“I needed to calm my nerves, Ashlie,” I said.

“And pussy is...” Ashlie trailed off. “No, I guess that makes perfect sense for you, doesn’t it?”

I winked at her.

“You could have used my pussy,” Mei Wen, one of the two new girls on the team, moaned. The Chinese cheerleader, standing next to Immaculada, stared at me with such pleading, almond-shaped eyes.

“I’ve already bred you,” I told her. “And you, Immaculada,” I added to the Hispanic girl, her hair bleached white-blonde, adding a nice contrast to her brown skin.

“Fine, fine,” Ashlie said. “We have to go!” She turned and darted down the hallway, her pleated skirts flashing about her toned legs.

The other girls on the cheer team were all wearing the same outfit as me—purple sports bras trimmed in gold, pleated skirts swaying about their toned thighs. They followed after Ashlie. I took up the rear, my pussy-soaked cock bouncing before me.

The roar of the crowd grew louder and louder as we charged up the tunnel then burst out into the U-shaped stadium, open to our right to look out at Lake Washington. The noise thundered around us, reverberating back and forth inside. I shuddered, almost battered down by the sound. It was so much. So intense.

But I was the world’s first futa. They would all love me. They would all savor witnessing my futa-cock having fun on the field.

My dick ached and throbbed, my pussy clenching, as I headed out onto the field to our corner of it. Across it, the Oregon cheerleaders in their green and yellow were already shaking their stuff, getting their side excited.

But they had nothing on us.

We grabbed our pompoms, shaking them up in the air. I spotted familiar faces in the crowd near where we would perform, including my number-one fan. Chris, and his girlfriend Tiffany, were right up front, Chris waving, a big smile on his face.

He loved watching me fuck Tiffany and wanted me to breed her again.

We broke into our first cheer:

Hey, You Dawgs fans,

Stand up and clap your hands!

Go Huskies Go!

Go Huskies Go!

Hey, You Dawgs Fans

Now let’s see you wave your hand!

Go Huskies Go, Go Huskies Go!

Go Huskies Go, Go Huskies Go!

I shuddered as I thrust my pompoms into the air and did high kicks, flashing not only my hard cock, but my pussy at the crowd. They gained their feet, screaming and clapping, getting pumped up for the football game. It was so hot. They all stared at me. At my cock. I shuddered. I had to show off the special trick I practiced on so hard to master.

I could only just do it.

I turned my body, giving the spectators a side-profile of my body, my heart beating so fast. I could do this. Drawing in a deep breath, I spread my legs apart, my cock bouncing before me. Then I leaned over, contorting my body in half. My stomach burned as I stretched and stretched. My blonde hair fell down towards the ground. My blood rushed towards my head as my eyes focused on the tip of my own cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.