1 March 2008 - Cover

1 March 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Brad and the Belleville Falcons play a mixed charity hockey game with a local women's league. Abby has her sights set on one particular player.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

As Jennifer parked her car, Abby slipped on her coat, carrying her top with her. Stepping out of the car, the inner halves of her bare breasts easily showed. She went to Jennifer, and they immediately embraced in a sensual kiss that was long overdue. Abby felt Jenny’s tongue exploring her mouth and her hand caressing her bare tit. Soft sighs escaped their lips.

Brad put his arm around her waist for the short walk to the front door. She smiled at him and didn’t object to him pulling her coat aside to reveal her right tit. Abby and Jennifer openly held hands at the main door.

Through the door and into the elevator, Jenny pressed the number five button and embraced Abby. Brad smiled as they kissed and fondled each other’s tits.

“Right now, I wish this building had 100 floors,” Jennifer joked.

“So do I.” Abby sighed.


Jennifer opened her apartment door, ushering her guests inside. “It may not be much, but it’s home until we can find a house for us. I have my eye on half of a duplex that’s for sale,” she said about the small, laid-out floor plan.

“There is nothing wrong with your home, Jennifer,” Abby observed.

Jennifer removed her coat, her breasts yearning to be fondled. “I have diet pop in the fridge if you’re thirsty,” she offered.

“I’m fine, thank you,” Brad said.

“I know what I’d sooner drink,” Abby smiled, placing her hand between Jennifer’s legs. “I bet you taste delicious!”

“I have got to take a shower first. You can wait in the living room if you like,” Jennifer said, going into her bedroom. She left the door partially open, allowing Brad and Abby to view her removing her clothes.

“Oh Brad, look at the fucking body! Not only are you going to fuck her good tonight, but we’ll also take her home so your Dad can fuck her and make her part of our lady group.”

“You want me to fuck her? Abby, you’re becoming more and more a member of our crazy, horny family.”

“I am loving every day of it, the same as I’m loving you. I wonder if I’ll let any of the men fuck me on my wedding night beside you,” she joked.

“Only if I get the women too,” he added in fun.

Abby stood, removing her shoes, jeans, socks, and panties. “What the hell are you doing?” He asked.

“I’m not going to let a good shower go to waste. I’ll get Jennifer warmed up for pussy eating and fucking.” She kissed him and then quietly stole into the bathroom.


Jennifer had her eyes closed, rinsing the shampoo from her hair, as Abby slid the curtain aside and quietly stepped into the tub. Jennifer felt something press against her back, and then two hands cupped her soapy breasts.

“I need a shower too. I hope you don’t mind if I join you,” Abby said, kissing her shoulder.

Jennifer turned around to face her new lover. “Not at all. There is something so sensual about two women taking a shower together.”

“I certainly agree!”

They embraced and kissed, and then Jennifer turned to Abby to let the water cascade over her body. Abby turned in a circle and then smoothed her wet hair against her scalp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.