1 March 2008 - Cover

1 March 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Brad and the Belleville Falcons play a mixed charity hockey game with a local women's league. Abby has her sights set on one particular player.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

While the rest of the family drove home, the hockey group entered the meeting room where the party had begun.

“Jennifer, make sure Brad is the first one to see you when you open your coat,” Abby instructed. “I want to watch his reaction when he sees your great-looking breasts barely hidden in your top.”

“I never thought I’d receive a woman’s permission to flaunt my body at her man.”

“I’m willing to give you permission to do more than attract him,” she hinted.

Jennifer talked casually with Abby next to Brad as she unfastened her coat. Brad hadn’t seen her revealing top, so she commented, “I love your top, Jennifer; it’s very sexy.”

Her remark drew his attention, and his eyes took in the deep, plunging, revealing neckline of her top. “Doesn’t she have a nice looking top?” Abby asked, further sparking his interest.

“She certainly has,” he replied, unable to avoid staring at her firm breasts pressing against the fabric. Â

“I’ve seen her bare tits, and I could suck on her nipples all day long!” Abby boldly remarked.

“Abby, you’re as bad as Mom!” Brad quietly exclaimed, hugging her to his side.

“That’s alright; I never expected to have my breasts admired by a man and a woman at the same time,” Jennifer joked.

“Your breasts aren’t the only part of your body I’d love to admire,” Abby boldly whispered in her ear. Jennifer could feel her cheeks warming from her erotic suggestion.


Pizzas and soft drinks were delivered, and they gathered in small groups at tables to recall the hilarious antics of the hockey game. The female players were interspersed among the Falcons players, drawing attention from the boys.

Abby made sure that Jennifer sat between her and Brad so they both could admire her revealing deep cleavage. At first, she felt self-conscious but soon accepted their gaze as sensual interest. Growing aroused, she could feel her pussy becoming moist. Several slices of pizza were enjoyed, and Brad made it a point to compliment Jennifer and Abby on their hockey skills. Abby admitted she’d been practising with Jennifer’s team in her spare time, just for the charity game.

A while later, Brad was asked by a group of players to recount to several women his historic thirteen-point game.

“I know you’ve spoken very often of Brad at work and how much you love him, but girl, I didn’t realize how bad you’ve got it for him! The look of love you have in your eyes for him is undeniable.”

“I can’t help it. Friends tell me I shouldn’t be so committed to a boy at my young age. Brad is my perfect man—all I’d ever need in a husband, lover, and friend. He’s so handsome and has a great personality. He isn’t pretentious and treats everyone the same. We have so much fun together entertaining the kids at the hospital. And Jennifer, let me tell you, is he ever good in bed!” She smiled.

Jennifer gazed at Brad talking with several of her hockey friends, imagining Abby’s version of good in bed.

Jennifer looked at Abby’s right hand resting on the table. “I love your hands and how well you keep your nails so manicured,” she complimented, taking her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.