The Adventures of the Sicilian Twins
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A short novella of life and love on the island of Sicily.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex  

“Buzz ... buzz!”

Don Luigi opened one eye lazily trying to spot the nasty mosquito looking to drain his blood with a vengeance. He cursed the fact that the little critters never seemed to focus on his wife’s plump rump rising like the leaning tower of Pisa. It was an expanse of naked skin that seemed to stretch forever and he had lost all interest in it for many years.

No, the bloodthirsty little devils only wanted his precious blood for some reason that defied logic and annoyed him beyond the point of absolute frenzied defense. He had already sent a number of them to their demise on the cold marble tiles of the seashore villa.

Luigi felt no regret or guilt about his homicidal reaction to their suicidal dive bombing of his personal space.

His wife was snoring lightly.

He had learned long ago to disregard her nocturnal noises. He had learned to ignore the snoring, the snorting, and the wheezes from chronic congestion that plagued her night and day.

They had a sort of truce between them on that score.

He never mentioned her noisy night sounds and she totally ignored his inability to restrain his passing of gas in the dark providing he was pointing his ass in the opposite direction.

He fantasized in the dark about the pair of Swedish airline hostesses and their eagerness to offer their gleaming white buttocks to his powerful long strokes of carnal inspection.

Luigi’s manhood woke up in emergency mode to his naughty thoughts about bouncing nipples and twin curved bottoms. He reached down to make certain it was safe from mosquito attack and turned slowly to spoon his sleeping spouse with silent pleasure as she surrounded his stiffness with the generous curves of her naked posterior.

Slowly, he wormed his way into her darkened crack searching for an entryway.

He didn’t care if it were the front door or the rear door. All that mattered was that her puckered edges or pulsating folds grasp him with instinctive acceptance despite their years of mutual hatred.

The mature woman sighed and rolled her hips back. She was still sound asleep but the touch of his bullet head on her neglected star caused her to open up magically like he had shouted the words,

“Open Sesame!”

She responded in a totally feminine way unaware of her surrender even when he took up residence just inside her entrance stretching her sphincter with a stealth born of necessity.

Eventually, the wife resumed her steady breathing and he felt his stiffness pulled inside by her overwhelming need for carnal stimulation from any direction.

He heard her cry out in her sleep the name,

“Guido!” and he wondered who the hell Guido was and why would she cry that particular name when her ass was stretched by his invading shaft. In all honesty, he didn’t care because her business was her business and she kept her fingers out of his peccadilloes with the utmost care.

His sleeping spouse was moving her entire lower body now in a rhythmic pattern that he was certain would lead to an explosion of his juices in a matter of seconds.

When Luigi felt his spunk start to rise, he slowly withdrew and placed the head of his cock into his wife’s open palm allowing his juice to drain to the very last drop. The sudden wetness caused the mature lady to wet the sheets on her side with her water but she still remained asleep unaware of her humiliated circumstances.

Luigi fell into a deep sleep and dreamed about Swedish airline hostesses taking turns on their knees between his legs to insure he fully enjoyed his flight on their passionate journey. He pretended to be asleep the next morning when his spouse got up and ran to the bathroom to change her nightgown and wash her dirty hands. She put a towel down under her over the sheets and he knew she was concerned he might think she was entering a phase of feminine incontinence. It was a concern of hers because her sainted mother had the same problem. It was much to her mother’s distress and shame at the fact her family was aware of her weakness of the flesh despite her total lack of intent.

He arose with a smile on his face and headed out to the market to buy supplies for the evening’s dinner.

They were expecting their twin nieces, Angela and Lucrecia, to arrive from inland to spend the season with them at the sea shore. The two girls were only eighteen and were more than willing to trade their labor as waitresses and dish washers to pay for the opportunity to have an entire summer by the shore rubbing elbows with the European jet-setters with their ultra-modern outlooks on life and love.

He hoped the girls had their skimpy bikinis with them and the little panties that only had a tiny cord between their ass cheeks to cover their privates. When they were younger, it was difficult to avoid looking at their glorious view of feminine parts. Now, that they were of an age for acceptable compliance, he wanted to learn a little more about what made the younger female generation tick. It was an ideal opportunity because they would be sleeping under his roof and his wife was a sound sleeper.

Tonight he would cook up a meal wrapped around the “catch of the day” using the fresh seafood from the nearby depths to tantalize the taste-buds of the budding young teenage girls. His wife had already warned him about not groping the girl’s behinds in the kitchen and no funny business under the table. He had no doubt that his wife meant business and he kept quiet and pretended complete agreement with her proposal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.