Linda's Family
Chapter 1: Bed Rest?

Copyright© 2018 by Thornfoote

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1: Bed Rest? - Linda and the Posse are back! If you haven't read the first two stories in this series, this won't make a lot of sense. The Vigilante Angels tend to be violent, bloody, and fun. New members join Linda's Family and the story turns a bit darker in this third instalment. The story is not complete but it's close. I'll post updates as often as they become available. Cheers.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   Torture   Caution   Politics   Transformation   Violence  

“What do you mean, she’s in a coma? I was told she’d be okay!” Jessie asked the doctor in a hushed voice. It was a hospital, after all. Even if Linda was in a coma, she looked like she was only sleeping; if you didn’t look at the cast on her arm from shoulder to wrist, the bandages wrapped around her head, and all the IVs and sensors connected to her body. Thankfully the wraps around her ribs and whatever they did to her clavicle was still covered by the bed sheets. You couldn’t see all the yellow and blue colored bruises where she got hit by something. Some of them were visible though and they made Jessie cringe when she looked at them. Linda had gone through hell somewhere. She hoped the other guy looked worse.

“She’ll be okay,” Dr. Adams told her. “We put her in a coma for two days so her body has some time to heal. We’ll gradually wean her off the medication. She’ll return to consciousness sometime tomorrow afternoon. Linda is going to be in pain for some time yet. I’ll have her on pain meds to ease her suffering.”

“Don’t count on her taking those pain pills. Linda has a personal aversion to taking opiates. What about her career?”

“You mean golf?”

“Yes, she’s a professional golfer.”

“Linda will be able to play golf in the future, with a lot of physical therapy, but she’ll never play professional golf again. Her left arm is held together with steel pins. Her ribs will heal properly but the clavicle was badly damaged. She also suffered five hairline fractures: her right wrist, both legs, her skull, and her left hip. She could play a nine-hole course, but I’m afraid her days of playing eighteen holes of golf are gone. She would be in too much pain to finish.”

Another man entered the room behind Jessie and cleared his throat causing her to turn around. It was the hospital administrator, Dr. Sheppard.

“Jessica, Ms. Strong, we have quite a large crowd gathered in the parking lot outside. I’m going to address them about Linda’s physical injuries and prognosis. Since you have her Medical Power of Attorney, and are a close personal friend, would you mind saying a few words, please?”

Jessie had managed to get access to Linda’s room by producing her POA from Dave Jennings, Juan’s lawyer friend. No one had questioned the POA. It was legitimate. Juan was also allowed into the room. He had a General Power of Attorney for her. The rest of Linda’s friends had to be content with peering into the room through windows in the ICU.

“Yes, I guess I can, but I’m not much of a public speaker. And please, call me Jessie. Only Mom called me Jessica, and that usually meant I was in serious trouble,” Jessie answered.

As the three of them walked out the door to Linda’s room, a parade of delivery men and women started bringing in flowers. The three stood to the side to be out of the way. Five women and three men began delivering all shapes and sizes of flower arrangements. Jessie hoped Linda didn’t have allergies. Sneezing would be very painful.

As they started on the third round of deliveries Dr. Sheppard said, “We’d best move on. The crowd of people desiring news about Linda Spencer is growing. It became too large for the hospital’s lobby several hours ago. We have a podium and microphone arranged. Dr. Thomas as her attending physician will speak first, followed by a few words from me, then it will be your turn. We’ll all take questions, if you don’t mind.”

Outside in the warm Caribbean sunshine a crowd of several thousand people were standing around, waiting on word of Linda’s condition. Jessie was surprised to see so many local island people worried about her friend. It looked like quite a few tourists had also gathered, curious about such a large crowd. Dr. Thomas informed the people of Linda’s current situation, and told everyone about her broken bones and extensive bruises. Dr. Sheppard told them no one knew how the injuries had occurred, but the police were investigating. Then it was time for Jessica Strong to speak.

“As Linda’s close personal friend, I can assure you that everything is being done to ensure she recovers. I don’t know what happened to her. Until she awakens from the medically induced coma no one will have that answer. I do know that Linda will be touched when she finds out how many people came here today for news about her health. That and the flowers she’s receiving will help a lot. We have Linda in our thoughts and prayers. It’s all a matter of time now. Time and healing. The doctors have assured me she’ll have a full and complete recovery,” Jessie told the gathered crowd of well-wishers.

“We have time now for a few questions, then Dr. Thomas and I need to get back to work,” Dr. Sheppard said.

Several people, mostly from the news services, had questions for the group. Most of the questions were routine and touched on Linda’s career as a professional golfer. The reporters were curious if and when Linda could return to the LPGA tour. One question though surprised Jessie. A lot.

“Jeff Dillard from CNN here. Is it true that Linda is in contact with the Angels? I’ve heard rumors here on the island that she is either an Angel herself, or she is a close friend of theirs?”

Dr. Sheppard answered, “She has shown no signs of being an Angel.”

Dr. Thomas added, “After performing extensive surgery on Linda, I can state without fear of contradiction that Linda has a completely human body. No evidence exists anywhere of wings or anything else that would suggest an Angel.”

“What about you, Ms. Strong? You’re her friend,” the reporter persisted.

“I’m afraid rumors are just that, rumors. Linda may have the heart and soul of an angel, but she is completely human. Linda and I have spent a lot of time together. Trust me, if she was an angel I would know,” Jessie responded. Jessie didn’t exactly lie. Impersonating Angels wasn’t the same thing as actually being an angel.

After that Dr. Sheppard ended the news briefing. The question about her being the friend of the Angels was left unanswered.

Back at Linda’s mansion, everyone involved in her career was gathered to hear Jessie tell them how Linda was doing. They had all been waiting at the hospital until Dr. Sheppard told them Linda was going to be alright. They had returned to Linda’s home to rest and await more news about her condition.

They’d already heard about Linda’s golf future. The briefing in front of the hospital had been carried live on the local television channel. Her career as a professional was over. There were some very sad faces in the mansion’s lounge.

“Well that’s it then,” Fred said. “Looks like some of us will be looking for new jobs.”

“Fred! How could you bring up jobs at a time like this?” Diane exclaimed.

“Easy for you to say, Diane. You still have your job at Ping. Mike, Cindy, Joyce, and I are unemployed as soon as Linda gets out of the hospital,” Fred explained.

“Let’s not jump to conclusions here,” Jessie told them. “Wait for Linda to come home, and she can decide what’s going to happen. She may not be able to play professional golf, and maybe she can. Doctors don’t always know everything. Meanwhile, we’re in a tropical paradise, officially working with nothing to do but enjoy ourselves. There’s a beautiful beach outside and a professionally designed swimming pool made to look like a natural kidney shaped pond complete with a ten foot waterfall.”

“Tennis court, too.” Fret, the guy from WaD, said. “I play, does anyone else?”

Joyce admitted she played tennis. So did the two lawyers, Phil and Daryl, and both of their wives. The surprise for the group was that Sabrina played tennis, too.

“I love to play tennis,” Sabrina told them. “I learned how to play in school. When I’m in the zone, it’s almost like the tennis ball slows down. Everything else sort of grays out and all I can see is the ball. It’s almost like time itself slows down for me. The tennis ball even seems to be slower. I do that with lots of things. I focus too hard sometimes, I guess. I’m no good at doubles though. I start concentrating and keep running into my partner.”

“She’s right about that,” Juan told them. “When she starts to read, you have to touch her to get her attention off the book. Otherwise, you might as well be talking to the walls.”

“Tennis could be a useful skill, honey. I think it’s a good idea for you to work on it. Linda could probably help you with it,” Jerry Sanders suggested. “It would certainly give her something to think about while she rehabs from this accident.”

“Was it an accident?” Mike asked. “How do you accidentally get hurt quite that badly? I think she must have fallen someplace. That would qualify as an accident. However, she looks like she got the snot beat out of her by an entire baseball team. Using big-ass bats.”

“I guess we won’t know until Linda wakes up and tells us,” Jessie said. “Juan, the doctor told me that you and I can be there tomorrow when she wakes up, if you’re interested?”

“Of course I’ll be there,” Juan replied. “If there was any chance of her waking up today, we would all be there right now.” There were several murmurs of agreement from the group.

After that, the meeting broke up and everyone went off to take care of personal business, go swimming, or sunbathe. The tennis players made plans to get together for some matches the next day.


Juan and Jessie were sitting in the hospital’s cafeteria nursing cups of coffee and speculating about Linda and the future.

“I wonder what Linda’s plans will be if she can’t play golf any longer. I can’t imagine her retiring at the age of eighteen,” Juan said.

“If I know Linda, she’ll come up with something that’ll surprise everyone. She’s good at that! I bet she takes this lemon life gave her and makes lemon scented soap out of it,” Jessie replied.

At that moment a nurse’s aide rushed up to let them know Linda was showing signs of returning from her induced coma. The two friends followed her back up to Linda’s room.


Linda was becoming more and more aware of the world around her. It felt like trying to walk through walls made of flimsy unprocessed cotton. The Posse was waking up, too. Unfortunately, Linda was restrained. Also unfortunately, the last memory she had was being pummeled by rocks and attacked by illusionary kids. Ret screamed. Linda’s mental anguish reached out to everyone within Ret’s range, which had become considerable. After the primal scream Linda lapsed back into unconsciousness.

Everyone within several miles heard Linda / Ret. Many of those who heard the scream speculated that it was Linda. She did have a reputation on the island as having some kind of involvement with the Angels.

Jessie and Juan were right outside the door to Linda’s room when she screamed. Both of them were shaken to the core. They rushed into the room in time to see Linda sigh and close her eyes. She appeared to be unresponsive, again.

Two nurses and a doctor rushed into the room to check on Linda. After his examination the doctor told them Linda was out of the coma and sleeping peacefully now. The pain meds she was taking intravenously would keep her in and out of consciousness for several more hours. After marking her chart, the doctor and nurses left them alone with Linda.

Jessie sat on a chair next to Linda’s bed and stroked the fingers of her friends left hand. The rest of her arm was covered in a cast. Only her fingers were visible. Jessie had tears in her eyes as her memories returned to the day her brother died.

Jessie was barely holding herself together. ‘I can’t do a damned thing!. Damnitall! she thought, in intense mental pain.

But you can do something, Jessie heard in her head. The only person who ever contacted her this way was Linda!

It’s going to be okay, Jessie. We’ll help you.

Who? Whaaa? Who is this? Jessie thought. What do you mean ‘we?

Linda calls me Mouse. Linda’s Posse is here. She’s still out but we’re wide awake now and we can help you help Linda, Mouse whispered.

Maybe you should explain. What’s a Posse? I have to admit, I’m really confused, Jessie responded.

Hello, Jessie. You can call me Ret. I’ll try to explain what we have discovered about Linda and her talents. Firstly, we, the Posse, are her talents. Linda has the talents in her mind, but she decided to name each one. She created us, gave us names, and our personalities grew and developed. There are five of us inside Linda’s mind now. We think Linda is unique in that aspect. Many, many people have psionic talents at varying levels. Most are very minor. Linda is a major psi talent. She never would have realized her potential either, except for the traumatic experience of her attempted rape.

People only use a small amount of their minds. We’ve read estimates as high as ninety percent of the human brain isn’t used. That is where latent psionic talents reside. There is some kind of barrier that stops people from accessing those talents. Think of it as a virgin’s hymen. It has to be broken to reach our full potential. That usually takes some kind of traumatic personal event.

You are a latent psi. Not as strong as Linda, but still very powerful. Your traumatic event was the murder of your brother on the ‘Hoppin John.’ That event broke your mental cherry. Ever since then, you’ve had access to your special talent, but no one has trained you how to use it, Ret explained.

Impossible. If that was true, I would know. I can’t move things or disguise things or teleport. I can only talk with you this way, because you’re driving this conversation, Jessie responded.

Jessie dear, your talent is dependent on your traumatic event. Linda developed telekinesis to save her from a vicious rape. You were devastated that you couldn’t help your brother when they killed him. You can heal physical traumatic injuries. Lay people call it ‘Laying on of hands.’ If you want to heal someone, you have to touch their skin and concentrate. The healing energy will flow through your hands and into the body of the injured person. Now you can do something to make a difference! It won’t be very strong yet, and it will take time and practice to improve, but you can do this! Ret replied.

I’m not even sure how to start! Jessie whispered back. She was sooo confused.

Another, different voice responded. She sounded younger, somehow.

Put both your hands on Linda’s bare skin, if you can find any, the new voice giggled. Then just let the energy flow.

You sound different. Who is this? Jessie asked.

Oh! My name is Tinker Bell, but everyone calls me Tink, the voice replied.

Before you do that, set the alarm timer on your phone for ten minutes. You don’t want to overdo this energy drain. The energy comes from your own body. You could literally kill yourself, giving energy to another person. Besides that, we can’t have Linda healing too fast. It would just increase the suspicion people already have about her, Ret warned Jessie.

She recognized this voice as belonging to the talent called Ret.

Jessie set the alarm timer on her phone, and tentatively reached out and held Linda’s right hand with both of her own. She slowed her breathing and concentrated on allowing energy to flow from her body into Linda’s.

Jessie was startled when the timer went off. It didn’t seem like ten minutes had passed. She felt slightly disoriented and dizzy after she let go of Linda. Looking at her friend, Linda’s face seemed to be less strained and she had better color in her cheeks. If you didn’t look at the bruises that is. Maybe those voices were right! Maybe she really could help Linda recover!


Eight days later Linda was discharged from the hospital. The staff all breathed a sigh of relief. Everyone loved Linda, but she wasn’t an easy patient to care for. Linda chafed at being restrained to bed rest. She hated the bland soft diet they forced her to eat. She really despised using a bedpan instead of the normal toilet, and don’t get her started on sponge baths!

Detectives from the Island Constabulary had come by the hospital to question Linda. She maintained that she had no memory of the incident, whatever it was.

The same day, a representative from Queen Elizabeth visited the Governor of Cayman Islands. It was strongly suggested, as a personal favor to the Queen, that any official inquiry into the events surrounding Linda’s accident be dropped. The Governor of course agreed, and passed the instructions on to the police. It was pointed out to the governor that having the Queen owe you a favor could come in handy sometimes.

The representative of Queen Elizabeth stopped by Linda’s room to pass on a more personal message from the Queen. He was told to tell her just two words “Good Show!” Queen Elizabeth told him to make sure the exclamation point was included. He also passed on that the Queen would enjoy a visit from Linda in the near future.


An ambulance was required to take Linda home. She was barely ambulatory. The doctors were amazed her x-rays showed the hairline fractures she sustained had healed so quickly.

Once home again in the masters bedroom of her stately mansion and firmly established in a new hospital bed which had been delivered the day before, Linda requested the presence of Juan, Jessie, and Joyce.

When the trio entered her room, Linda was propped up by pillows in her new bed. She told them to come in, get something to drink, and sit down.

“Now that we’re all here, I have some business to take care of. Joyce, I need you to take notes, please,” Linda told them.

“First, we need to clear something up,” Linda added. The bedroom was suddenly filled with Angels. All the colors, shapes, and sizes that the world had been introduced to. So far. “Yes, I am the source of all the Angels. You can try to touch them if you wish. They’re just illusions.”

Jessie knew all about this. She was only surprised that Linda was telling Juan and Joyce. Especially Joyce. She suspected Juan already knew, even though he never said anything.

Joyce was surprised. She dropped her notepad and pen. “So it’s all true then! All the rumors! Why are you telling us now?”

“I will need the help of all three of you in the future, that is, if you’re interested?” Linda replied.

Juan merely nodded, as did Jessie. Joyce was still stunned.

“Yes, well yes, of course! I’ve loved you ever since you hired me! Like a sister I mean. I would do anything for you Linda!” Joyce replied, blushing.

“Good. That’s all settled then. Now on to business. Juan, I can still play professional golf, not today yet, but soon. I choose not to. The whole golf-playing-gig was to give me an excuse to travel the world on my anti-evil crusade. I don’t need that distraction any longer. So, we need to take care of my golf support team, financially speaking. I want to offer Cindy, Fred, and Mike one million dollars each, severance pay. Joyce too, but she isn’t leaving. See if there’s an opening for Fred to work as a golf pro here on the island. I don’t know if he’s interested or not. Guess we’ll have to ask him. Cindy will be fine. She still has other clients to manage. Mike is young and an excellent caddy in a well paying profession. He’ll be okay, too.” Joyce was busy taking notes.

“Diane has Ping, Arch has his clothing business, and the publicists have their careers at WaD. They’ll all be fine. I do have a quesiton for you, Juan,” Linda added. She knew the answer, thanks to Ret, but out of courtesy she asked anyway. “Have you found anyone to head up the Caribbean Business Development Department I asked you to establish?”

“Not yet. We’ve interviewed several people, but no one seems to have the fire in their heart to handle the job,” Juan told her.

“I want to offer the position to Diane. She’s good, and has the necessary education and contacts. I think she’ll accept if we make the offer attractive enough. What do y’all think?”

“She’ll jump on it,” Joyce said.

“I don’t know her very well yet, but from what I’ve seen she’s a good choice,” Juan added.

“Diane and I talked a lot on the Whisper. I’m sure she’ll go for it. She wants to remain close to you, Linda. Besides, if you’re not playing golf any longer, her star at Ping will dim and fade,” Jessie told the group.

“Good. I’m glad that’s settled. Now, let me think. Joyce, I need you to add a visit to the Queen on my to-do list. She contacted me at the hospital and requested a visit, soonish. Oh, I think that was intended to be an Angel visit, so no need to make air reservations. Also, I need to see President Fredricks about that whole SEAL ceremony thing. Angels again. I have to finish cleaning up Europe and Mexico. Then either Africa or South America. What else?” Linda asked.

Juan told her, “Your finances are good. I can’t give you an exact figure because a lot of your money is invested, but it’s well over forty billion dollars even after buying out Waters International. Jerry is on top of your financials and doing a bang-up job.”

“Did you say forty BILLION dollars?” Jessie asked. Joyce looked just as stunned as Jessie did. “Billion with a capital B?”

Linda laughed. “Yes, billion with a B! Angel work can be very profitable. I’m like a modern day Robyn Hood! Female version. Or Angel version. Whatever. Take from the assholes of the world and give most of it back. Not all of it.”

“To continue, Sabrina is doing well, and I managed to hire a first class governess for her. Her name is Clover Cunningham. Her parents were some kind of modern day hippies. Or tree huggers. She prefers to be called CeeCee for obvious reasons,” Juan stated. “Oh, I almost forgot. Sabrina is damn good at tennis. We might want to hire a professional coach for her.”

“What would you like to do about Daryl and Phil? The lawyers from Los Angeles?” Juan was taking notes, too.

“I think I should keep the lawyers on retainer. You never know when I might need legal help in America. I would suggest asking them to move here, but the legal system is very different, and they wouldn’t be licensed,” Linda decided.

“Also, make sure everyone knows they can come here and visit on vacations. Joyce, make sure the staff knows to make them welcome even when I’m not at home. Anything else?” Linda asked the group. No one answered. Jessie and Joyce were still trying to conceive of the enormity of forty billion dollars.

“Now, the big reason I need your help is to cover for me while I recuperate. I can go flying around the world as an Angel doing stuff, but I need the three of you to keep people like Nurse Ratchet out of my bedroom while I’m gone,” Linda told them.

Her name is Smythe, Tink whispered.

Yes I know Tink. Nurse Ratchet was a character from an old movie. I had a crush on the star of the movie, Jack Nicholson, Linda sighed.

What was the movie about? Mouse asked.

Ret laughed, Crazy people!

Linda couldn’t think for a minute. Her mind was filled with the sound of giggling girls.

“Anything else?” Linda asked again.

“Yes. Can you tell us what happened to you? How did you get so banged up?” Juan asked.

“This can’t leave the room. Okay?” Linda got three sincere nods. “There are some creatures that have been alive for centuries. I don’t even know if they were once human or not. They’ve been controlling a lot of what’s bad in the world. I’ve killed two of them so far. One controlled America, the other Europe. Both of them hurt me, the last one severely. There are three left to kill, before they kill me.”

“Damn!” Jessie exclaimed. Juan and Joyce agreed.

“Not to change the subject, but it’s a good thing you kept Daryl and Phil on the job. The ACLU is suing the Angels for violating the civil rights of thousands of people. It’s a class action lawsuit,” Joyce told them. “Most of the plaintiffs are uhm ... dead. The suit is being pushed by surviving family members.”

Linda laughed. Loudly. “The Angels are being sued? Oh damn! Now that’s funny!”

“One more thing to think about,” Jessie said. “You need to get a good security team here on the island. Everything is fine when you’re home, but when the Angels are out jumping around, the people living here are vulnerable. They need protection.”

“Good idea. I never thought about that at all. I think I’ll do some snooping at the SEAL ceremony and see if some sailors are thinking about retiring,” Linda mused.

Sailors! Yes! Mouse interrupted.

“I have a question,” Juan said. “How did you heal so fast?”

Linda glanced at Jessie. “That’s not my story to divulge. We need to keep the healing a secret from the doctors for as long as possible, too. We need to avoid awkward questions, if we can.”

“What’s next for the Angels, then?” Joyce asked.

“Rest and relaxing tonight. Supper. Thank God it’s not that crappy hospital food anymore. We’re seven hours behind London, so at six tomorrow morning, I plan to visit the Queen of Great Britain and see what she wanted,” Linda decided. “I’ll need one of you to cover for me here while I’m gone.”


That night as Linda got into bed, everyone was thinking about different things.

Mouse sighed as she slipped into slumber with several hunky sailors.

The twins fell asleep imagining eating an entire chocolate cake.

Ret fell asleep after deciding to study the Russian language next.

Tinker Bell nodded off trying to decide what flavor of ice cream to put on top of the twins cake.

Linda? She was wondering what Queen Elizabeth wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.