Paradoxical Chauvinism - Cover

Paradoxical Chauvinism

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - There are some things that shouldn't be messed with. Sometimes the outcome comes with good results and sometimes not. But what are "good" results? Regardless, maybe some things aren't to be messed with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Tori is kneeling on the floor between Rick Jameson’s legs, kissing his thighs, getting closer and closer to his balls. This is the third day she has skipped school to be here. And so far it has been mostly her and Rick, not that she really minds.

Rick moans loudly when the girl puts one f his balls into her mouth. She swishes it around, then switches to the other while stroking his thighs with her hands. It hasn’t taken her long to learn exactly what pushes his buttons. He starts breathing hard when she manages to put both his balls into her mouth at once. She tenderly licks them while warming them, using her tongue to move them all around. When she uses her hands to stroke him, it really set him off.

“Oh fuck, Tori!” He doesn’t seem capable of saying much else. “Oh, Tori, baby!”

Tori removes his balls and slips up to lick his shaft. She drenches his lap with saliva, working from the base to the sensitive underside of his head. She toys with him, lightly tonguing and teasing the head before finally enveloping the whole head with her lips. She lowers her down, swallowing everything.

Rick’s breathing grows heavier. His moans deepen when she begins bobbing her head up and down on his lap. Her delicate and nimble hands massage his balls, coaxing them to give her what she craves. And it is coming. Then the intercom beeps...

“Dr. Jameson,” his secretary announces. “Dr. Denver is here to see you.”

Rick huffs and slams a finger on the button. “Not now,” he nearly yells.

“Sir, he is insistent,” she replies. “He says that this is something you are going to want to hear or the police are going to be interested in what’s in your office.”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” he mutters. He pulls Tori off his cock. “Go to the room, I’ll be with you as soon as this is over.”

Tori frowns and nods, but she understands. She doesn’t have any other choice but to understand. As soon as she closes the door, he presses the button and tells his secretary to let Malcolm in.

“I don’t take threats likely, Malcolm,” he says as soon as the man walks in through the door.

“I’m not here to make them lightly either,” Malcolm says back. “But it is time for you to show me some respect.”

Rick throws a pen down on the desk. “I’m sorry,” he says, folding his fingers together and leaning forward over the desk. “I do not follow.”

“I have solved the problem,” Malcolm explains as he takes a seat in one of the chairs across the desk. “That information is stored right up here.” He taps his head at the temple. I am prepared to take it to your daughter’s company and offer her the same deal I am you.”

“Blackmail doesn’t work with me either,” Rick says, remaining calm enough to appear calm to Malcolm. “And anything you offer my daughter will just make its way back into my hands.”

“I figured you would say that,” Malcolm counters. “Now I want half the revenue and I want that in writing, signed and sealed before a lawyer of my choosing.”

“Or?” Rick asks, his patience running thin.

“Or, like I said, I take it to your daughter,” he repeats the threat. “And I will speak to Detective Lee about the underage girls you keep. He may also be interested in your relationship with Tracy Markum.”

Rick cannot hide the reaction at hearing the link between him and the young security guard. He is totally unprepared for it and at a complete loss at how Malcolm knows of it. But he isn’t going to stoop to the man’s level and grovel.

“Detective Lee is a smart man,” he says with greater confidence than he feels. “He’ll see that there will be no leak between our casual relationship and her untimely death.”

“Maybe, maybe not,” Malcolm says with a shrug. “But you’ll have a hard time explaining away the young girls, not to mention the incest charge that will follow for your casual relationship with your daughter.”

“So,” he says with a short chuckle. “You’re in league with Bridget. I should have known. How else would you have half the information you do or the balls to even come in my office to demand this shit from me!”

“Do we have a deal then?” Malcolm asks, standing up and holding out his hand to shake.

“No, we do not have a fucking deal,” Rick says, spinning around in his chair to stand up and look out the window. “In fact I have a deal for you. You take missing link, go to my daughter and give it to her. If I get just the faintest whiff that you plan on causing trouble for me, you won’t see the start of a new day.”

“Is that a threat?” Malcolm questions innocently.

Rick turns away from the window to glare down at the man. His face darkens and his tone gets deeper. “It’s not a threat, it’s a promise,” he warns. “Now, leave before I have security remove you.”

Malcolm stands up, smiles and then walks out without another word. As soon as the door closes, Rick drops into his chair. He is seething. How did I not see this coming? Rage fills him and he has the overwhelming need to break something—anything.

He stands up, sliding the chair out from under him and storms toward the hidden door in his office. Tori is sitting on the bed, naked with a smile on her face.

“I didn’t think you were ever going to finish,” she says seductively.

Rick doesn’t say a word as he crosses the room and scoops the girl up by her wrist. He twists her around and shoves her back onto the bed face first, yanking her arms around and pressing it against her back.

“Bend over,” he orders.

“What? Let go of me!” she protests, struggling hopelessly to free herself from the unexpected assault.

“Oh, I’ll let you go when I feel you need to go,” he growls in her ear, so close she can feel the warmth of his breath.

Not giving her even a second to comply, Rick lets go of her arm and instead grabs her neck, his fingers clutching her hair and skin, pushing her into the bed. She tries to wiggle herself free, only to feel the man’s grip on her neck tighten, keeping her firmly in place.

“Let me fucking go!” she screams.

“Scream all you want,” he sneers. “This room is sound proof. Nobody is going to hear you. Nobody is going to come rescue you.”

He unbuckles his belt and slides the leather from beneath the loops. Then a whoosh as leather splits the air. The length of the belt makes contact with the bare skin of her ass. For a split second she is in total shock, convinced this isn’t real. But when the briefest moment of denial is shattered by the piercing rush of sharp pain and humiliation that follows the lash sets in, she screams outright. She jerks instinctively, trying desperately to free herself, but it is futile. Behind her, the man snorts out a mocking laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.