Angie's New World Adventure
Chapter 11: ... A Surprise for Angie

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: ... A Surprise for Angie - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

Booby looked on in disbelief at the item indicated by the young salesgirl, but at the same time he had to agree the item she was showing him set his pulse racing and caused stirrings in his loins. The item was best likened to chain mail armour from a period in England’s history but the salesgirl informed him, “This item although appears metallic is in fact a new product on the market, I forget its name but it reacts to body heat and also moulds itself to the wearers body shape. So if a woman wore it then it would mould to her tits!” she emphasised the word tit as if teasing Bobby. “If a man wore it then it would mould itself to his cock whether hard or soft!” again she emphasised cock and hard. “I had a customer who bought one of these and his wife wore a large strap-on and then this attire and fucked her husband’s arse, apparently it was out of this world and both of them experienced their best ever orgasm with the man’s cock shoot more thicker spunk than ever!” once more the sales girl emphasised the erotic words strap-on, arse, orgasm, cock and spunk.

The conversation alone was beginning to have an effect upon Bobby, his cock now straining against his trousers and he took the decision that as soon as possible he would visit the video booths upstairs to relieve his throbbing cock. He was surprised the sales girl spoke to a complete stranger the way she did but put it down to the American way of not being backward about sex. Then the girl really shocked Bobby for she raised her leg onto one of the lower shelves and barred Bobby exit, she lowered her voice to just above a whisper and said, “How about a free sample of one of the video booths but I must be allowed to choose the film?”

Bobby almost stuttered as he replied, “But I am a happily married man, I don’t know you or anything!” he was shocked even more when she replied, “So you have never tried a video booth then?” Again he stuttered out his response, “My wife asked me to check them out for our visit tonight!” The young salesgirl said, “Well best you do as the little wifey says!” in an almost mocking voice. “Anyway how you going to test them without visiting one!” she now demanded.

“Ok then we can try one out after I find out how much one of these suits would cost to fit either me or the wife!” he said. “That is simple!” said the salesgirl, “One size fits all and it is on special offer this week at $350, but play your cards right in the video booth and not only will I better that price but I will throw in a few extras as well! Is that a deal?” Bobby nodded his head and the girl took him by the hand and led him upstairs, turning to click the shop door lock with a small remote device in her hand.

Once inside the small booth while the sales girl prepared her mystery film, she said to Bobby, “You go undress and sit on the bench behind us!” When she had finished selecting the film she too stripped naked and sat beside Bobby. It was the sales girl who spoke next when she took hold of Bobby’s stiff cock and then moaned, “Is that all you got?” Bobby defended himself by saying “my wife doesn’t complain!” He felt totally lost for words when the girl replied “Well she must be easily pleased then!” Now the video booth darkened as the film began, Bobby could not help but admire the set up for the lights and video must be synced together for that effect to really work!

Now Bobby began to wish he had chosen the film because the film the girl chose was a bisexual film and showed two men with a single female and the first guy was fucking the girl whilst the second guy was having her suck his cock. But quickly the second guy moved up behind the first guy and must have shoved his cock into the first guys arse for now the first guy shuttled back and forth on his friends cock while fucking the girl in front. Bobby felt the girls mouth on his cock and she flicked the rim of his plum coloured head as she gripped his cock harder. Without looking she pointed her free hand towards the wall opposite where they had entered the booth and suddenly a cock appeared sticking out from the wall.

She pulled her head back and tightened her grip on his cock making Bobby sit up and really take notice, she snarled at him, “Don’t just sit there suck the fucking cock my little cuckold!” As if he was in a trance Bobby found himself leaning towards the cock and as it brushed his lips he instinctively opened his mouth. He could not believe his luck he was sucking another man’s cock without the other guy knowing it was him and also he was having his cock sucked by a nubile whore who certainly know her trade. He had to fight several times to avoid cumming too soon.

Eventually Bobby did shoot his spunk into the eager young woman’s mouth but before he did he had successfully sucked off three different cocks, the owners of which could have been his own father for all he knew. Although he knew that it could not be him for his father had passed away a few years ago. He was just about to grab his clothes when another cock appeared through the fourth hole and the sales girl rose from her knees and began sucking the cock and once it was covered in her saliva she told Bobby to shove his arse against the invading cock and have his arse fucked by a complete stranger. He was about to refuse when the girl slapped his face hard, snarling, “you think you are not going to pay in another way for the discounts I am preparing to give you, Now get your pommie arse onto that cock and ride it to heaven”

Once more Bobby found himself powerless to resist, once the initial pain disappeared he actually found he liked having a strangers cock sliding into his arse. Twenty minutes later Bobby felt the same heated rush as a woman feels when hot fresh spunk is spewed forth inside her cunt and finally the girl told him to get his clothes and meet her down by the cashier’s desk. Bobby took his time dressing and walked strangely down the stairs. He felt sure he could hear the swishing of the spunky liquid moving in his arse with every step. At the sales desk the girl had a parcel waiting for him already wrapped and all she said was, “that will be $300.00 please!”

Bobby paid the girl and thanked her as he turned to leave when she said, “Tonight make sure you ask for booth three!” bobby turned and asked, “What is so special about booth three?” The girl responded, “You’ll see!”

Meanwhile back at the hotel room, Angie and Annie wasted no time in getting to know each other and after Angie had bathed Annie just like a little girl, she applied the soothing cream to her bruised and tender breasts, avoiding any contact with the nipples which looked angry and deep red as if inflamed. Later they laid back together as naked as the day was born and Angie asked about Annie’s upbringing.

She learnt that Annie’s father was a strict Presbyterian minister and ruled the home with a rod of iron, further more as it turned out he could be sadistic in the main and held what he called his disciple classes in the basement of Annie’s home. It turned more by design than judgement that the majority of those attending were women and only three males ever attended. As Annie was his daughter she was often made to demonstrate the punishments that could be handed down to any of the followers in this group, men included.

Annie suddenly found she could not control the tears any further and Angie cuddled her head to her naked chest making strategic there, there sounds. If the truth be known Angie was getting turned on by the closeness of Annie and the things she was being told did not help matters. Things like ‘how Annie would be made to go to each of the three men in turn and suck their cocks not being allowed to swallow any of the men’s cum until the third one had shot his load into her mouth. She only managed this by emptying her mouth into a glass bowl and moving on to the next guy. Her father sometimes used to urinate into the bowl also and once mixed with the spunk Annie had to drink it down in one.

Another time she was tied over one of those traditional barrels on her back, legs spayed out as far as possible and the men were told to fuck her mouth until their cocks were really hard and erect before being finally allowed to fuck Annie’s cunt only then to have one of the female disciples suck the cum from her cunt before the next load was deposited. Then after the group had left she was punished for enjoying too much the activities gone before! Annie told Angie that the punishment usually followed much the same procedure, she would be whipped across her buttocks then turned over and her tits would be the next target before her own mother was eagerly set to sucking her own daughter’s cunt until Annie cried out for her to stop or she had an orgasm and then Annie’s nipples would be stretched by her father until tears flowing she promised to change her sinful ways.

Suddenly Angie leaned in close to Annie and whispered “I would like to kiss you and then take our time in making love to each other, you need only do what you feel like doing and if you say stop I will promise you it will happen.” Annie surprised Angie with her reply, “I would never tell you to stop; in fact I want you to use my body in any way you see fit, you see for some reason I cannot explain I trust you and somehow feel we were destined to meet!”

Angie was stunned, “What do you mean by destined?” Annie replied, “I cannot tell you why but for the last four weeks I have dreamed about a blonde English lady who would take me to heaven sexually and those dreams were so real I had several wet dreams. Also they have been getting stronger, if you know what I mean, until last night when I cum three times in my sleep and always at your expert hands and mouth!” Angie was shocked, not because of what Annie had said but a dark secret she had been finding hard to explain to bob, namely that she had been having sexual dreams about a mystery woman and she had thought this woman was her mother in law but now the oblique features of the woman suddenly became clearer.

It was now time to stop talking and put these weird dreams behind then and Angie coaxed Annie to lie flat, although in truth there was little need for any coaxing, and then she traced light circles with her index finger around Annie’s tortured nipples making the circles delicately smaller as she went until she was teasing the just the nipple. Almost immediately Annie began with low moaning noises almost like a cat purring, and by the time Angie’s fingers began to part the delicate folds of Annie’s cunt lips she was roaring like a tiger. Finally Angie dipped her head between the younger woman’s legs and prodded Annie’s clitoris with her tongue, the first taste of her cunt juice seemed like heaven to Angie. Suddenly Angie felt she could not breathe as Annie’s hands clasp behind her head and pulled Angie’s head uncomfortably tight to her cunt.

Then sensing she may be over doing it, Annie released Angie’s head and looked down to see the beaming smile on Angie face. Now Angie began to climb up Annie’s body delivering delicate kisses as she went until their lips met and they locked together as each sought to outdo the other with the sucking of each other’s tongues. The next forty five minutes were a blur to both women as they drove each other towards orgasm’s that for some reason just would not break and their more intense feelings escalated their passions even further.

Finally Annie managed to roll Angie on to her back and slid her hand between those firm thighs and began parting her cunt lips first only the index finger was used to press into her womanly flesh but as Annie’s actions continued it soon became four fingers and with a little difficulty the thumb was added and with great satisfaction Annie managed to get her entire hand inside Angie’s sucking cunt. It had to be said that for the younger of the two Annie seemed to have more experience than her new best found lover, for after a few thrusts of her entire hand being inside Angie’s cunt she clenched her hand into a fist and then slowly tried to drag it out of Angie’s soaking wet cunt.

Eventually the hand plopped out of Angie’s cunt and the process was started over again as four fingers kept Angie simmering just below boiling point of an orgasm. Suddenly their love making was disturbed by the hotel room door opening and in stepped Bobby. Neither woman flinched as their naked bodies glistening in a light coating of sweat seemed to glow and they were on full view to the incoming male. Bobby just sat at the bottom of the bed and watched as Annie returned to the task in hand, so to speak, of bring Angie to a climax. After both women has partaken of their fill of pure lust driven sex, Bobby finally spoke, “I can see you two have been making friends whilst I was out!” Both women shot him a lusty look and smiled, “I have found the perfect Sex shop to visit when you two have finished!” he continued.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.