Angie's New World Adventure
Chapter 10: ... New Day New Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: ... New Day New Adventures - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

That night Angie and Bobby slept the sleep of the dead and did not wake up until 10 am, thankfully they had made it to the motel pre-booked for them in England. They decided to drive on before looking for breakfast and passed several road side diners, fearing the same as yesterday may happen to them so it was half past one before the hunger pains persuaded them to stop to eat.

Pulling into a shopping park they chose a taco restaurant and had a quiet meal together, neither one wanting to discuss yesterday for fear of upsetting each other. Later in the convertible with the roof down and the sun streaming Angie lay back and closed her eyes; Ten minutes passed and then she heard Bobby apparently talking to himself or rather talking to what he thought was a sleeping Angie.

“I have to confess my love that I reluctantly enjoyed licking the other men’s cock juice and it certainly turned me on to be ordered to do it!” Bobby said and then checked to see if Angie stirred. Angie pretended to be asleep hoping to hear more confessions of her husband, “Angie, I would have loved to stick my cock up your well used cunt and arse, I think it would be a sensation that would stick with me forever, feeling my cock sliding in and amongst cold spunk inside your cunt!” Bobby continued.

Suddenly Angie stirred and pretended to stretch as if she had just woke, “What were you saying, dear!” she asked. “I was just saying maybe we may not make it to our next motel before late this evening,” he lied and then added, “I was wondering if you wanted to stop somewhere else and then call ahead to the motel to change the booking back a day!”

“Oh, I thought I heard something about spunk and my cunt!” Angie quizzed. Bobby did not answer straight away and Angie continued, “I just want us to be totally honest with each other, Love!” Booby finally found the nerve to say what he really wanted to say, afterwards Angie slipped her hand around his waist and squeezed him as she reached to grab for his semi erect cock. Bobby responded by turning towards his wife and by the same logic moving his cock out of her immediate reach, he then went to try to pinch her nipple but soon each settled for a lusty kiss.

Bobby was first to speak when they parted, “I am so lucky to love a girl like you, one who loves me back at the same intensity as me and furthermore is not narrow minded enough to be stale and old hat when it comes to sex!” he stated and Angie responded, “I am the lucky one, do you know how many of my colleagues at work would kill for a husband whom gives his wife her head in sexual matters and yet still truly adores her!”

There was little more said as they now dressed and headed down to breakfast, over their toast and scrambled eggs they talked about plans for the day and this time Angie suggested calling ahead and changing the motel booking. Angie whispered, “I would really like to go to one of those Sex shops that America is so famous for, you know the ones with separate video booths where for a fist full of dimes and quarters you can spend as much time as you want in privacy!”

Bobby agreed and said he would make so discreet enquiries as they were leaving. He asked the concierge and he was given a small pamphlet as if he had just asked for a place to take high tea, he would never get used to the free and easy way of America. The pamphlet said the shop was just two blocks from the motel they were staying at but unfortunately it also told them it did not open until 2 pm. So they went on a sight-seeing excursion, marvelling at the architecture of their surroundings and finally they decided to pop into an eatery and get a couple of take-out meals to enjoy in the local open green spaces. Some of these local green spaces where bigger than the parks back home and yet there was far less litter around and they noticed no perceivable fences either.

Choosing a shady place close to some bushes they settled down and enjoyed a leisure lunch when Angie; who happened to be sat facing the bushes and bobby too for that matter, she had her legs opened allowing bobby to see her panties; said “there is someone in those bushes!” Bobby immediately spun round and sure enough the bushes rustled as the person tried to hide further from view.

In his best steady voice, Bobby called out “Come out, we know you’re in there and if you don’t come out we will be calling the police!” Suddenly a young person, maybe fifteen or sixteen stood up and both Angie and Bobby were shocked when the person spoke. For that person was a girl although from the outward appearance she looked more like a young man. Now in a more soothing tone Angie said “What on earth are you doing in the bushes?”

The young lady said “I wasn’t doing anything except watching!” this time Bobby asked in a calm manner “Watching what?” the young female looked from Bobby to Angie and then back before saying anything, “Just like to watch people!”

Bobby then replied, “Oh I see, you just like to be a peeping tom stalking from the bushes, spying on people who sit here on the grass and probably not aware of how much leg or panties they are showing, or maybe you prefer it when they begin necking as they call it so you can get turned on even more by being a peeping tom!”

Angie rebuked Bobby for scaring the young girl and held out her arms, surprisingly the girl stepped forward and allowed Angie to wrap her arms around her. Angie then asked “when was the last time you ate?” the girl confessed that she had not eaten since early yesterday morning and Angie looked at Bobby. It seemed the same telepathic message registered on both Angie and bobby’s mind at the same instant for without Angie having to say a word Bobby was already nodding his head.

Now Angie spoke to the girl in hushed tones, “come with us and you can have a hot bath while we order you some food via room service and I will check my wardrobe to see if I have any clothes that will fit you.” The girl looked from Angie to Bobby and began to shake her head, this time it was bobby who spoke, “Look if we wanted to rape or interfere with you we have had ample chances by now, you need food and new clothes plus a hot bath would not go a miss either, so what do you say?”

The girl simply buried her head tighter into Angie’s chest and then nodded, Angie would like to have admitted it but the girl rubbing her breasts with her head as she nodded was beginning to turn her on. So she quickly managed to stand and put her arm around the girl whilst Bobby walked on the other side of Angie. No one questioned a couple who had gone out as a pair but returned as a threesome and they passed quickly and effortlessly up to their room. Once inside Bobby went to run the girl a bath and Angie showed her the room menu and ordered what the girl chose. Then while the girl they began to know as Annie, went in the bath they looked through Angie’s less worn clothes and put a few choices on the bed.

Ten minutes later the knock on the door heralded the arrival of some food for the girl and two minutes later she emerged from the bathroom. She looked pretty but also pretty silly for the hotel towels were barely large enough to go around the girl and she was by no means a heavy set girl. It seemed the only towel that fitted was the one wrapped around her head drying off her hair.

Annie did not seem fazed by the ill-fitting towels which on more than one occasion flashed a little more flesh that she would have hoped. She now tucked into the cheeseburger and fries washed down with coke-cola. Angie tried to make her more comfortable by undressing herself and slipping on one of the hotel robes but Annie took this to mean something else as she suddenly without warning leaned forward and kissed Angie full on the lips. Angie was taken aback by this and tried to explain that she had no need to do that just for a simple meal and some clothes.

Then Annie said something which floored all those present in the room, “I wanted to do that not by way of thanks but because I want to fuck you as only two women can!” she then looked towards Bobby and continued, “Your husband can stay and watch so long as he promises no touching!”

It was Bobby who spoke first, “My wife has told you that you need not do that but if you want to then I must tell you that my wife and I have a pact to share every experience we have on this our lifelong perfect holiday!” Annie sat for a moment looking at Angie and seeing her nod her head she said, “Ok you can join us but only when we tell you to join in!” Bobby agreed.

The empty food plates now set aside, Bobby moved one of the chairs from the wall and placed it at the foot of the bed, then taking his seat he tried to settle down to watch what he knew would be hot fresh action between the two women. Once more Annie leaned in and kissed Angie full on the lips only this time Angie was more receptive and pretty soon the two women were swapping tongues with each other. Then Angie pulled gently on the towel around Annie’s body, it slipped away with ease. It was Bobby’s gasp which broke that hot passionate kiss as now Angie looked down at Annie’s breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.