Angie's New World Adventure - Cover

Angie's New World Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 5: ... Time for More Experiences

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: ... Time for More Experiences - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

After lunch on the day they had spanked Mia, they had taken a long walk intending to reach the top of Mt. Snowden but had decided as they passed the narrow gauge railway of Festiniog and on the spur of the moment they bought a return ticked and rode the narrow railway to the top. Once there they enjoy a relaxing cup of tea and Angie suddenly realised maybe it had not been such a good idea to leave her knickers in the hotel room, for the breeze on the top of MT. Snowden was stronger than down in the valley base and several times the breeze caught her out and anyone looking in her direction at the time could not fail to see everything.

When they entered the coach to travel back down the narrow gauge railway they notice really for the first time that once in the carriage you could not walk along its length as this particular carriage was divided by the benches you sat on. Just as the train was about to depart, the door suddenly opened and in got a man on his own, there was nothing strange in this except that the carriage was empty apart from themselves.

The lumbering train started to move and suddenly the man leaned forward and introduced himself as, George, to Bobby and Angie, after introductions were completed he changed the subject by saying he had witnessed Angie’s little display in the outside café and wondered if it was intentional or mere a freaky of the winds up there. Before Angie could speak the guy continued, it just the scene I saw was so good I would love to examine it closer.

Angie Looked at Bobby and he then spoke to the man, “look give us a minute to talk about this!” he said. The guy moved to the far side of the bench away from the couple; “It’s up to you babes, after all you were good enough to allow me to have two women at once so it’s only fair!” he whispered to Angie. Angie then looked at him and as she raised her palm up to his face she said, “Only if you’re sure it will not affect our relationship!” Bobby kissed her hand and told her, nothing could change my love for you right now!”

Angie signalled for the man to come closer and she said “My husband and I think it could be fun to agree, but we should point out that we will not carry out anything that illegal or immoral!”

The man moved directly in front of the couple and he leaned forward as he said, “What about a little drive to a secluded area where we could enjoy ourselves!” Both Angie and Bobby nodded and passed the next ten minutes of the remainder of the journey in light pleasant chit chat.

When they arrived back at the main station, the three all walked together and the man led them out to a car in the car park and surprise surprise it was nothing less than a Rolls-Royce silver Shadow. Bobby and Angie slid into the luxurious leather upholstered seats, meanwhile the man who introduced himself as simply George slipped into the driver’s seat. He spoke and the built in speakers in the back of the car announced “Will you allow me to show you a really secluded spot?” Again both Angie and Bobby nodded their approval.

While Angie leaned back and sunk into the luxurious leather seats, without thinking she allowed her legs to part and as Bobby slipped in beside she took hold of his hand and whispered, “I love you, Bobby!” He glanced at the man they knew as George and then turning back he smiled and said “enjoy your experience my precious angel.” As the car moved off Bobby noticed the driver adjust his internal mirror and instantly Bobby knew why. For Angie’s skirt had ridden up as she sank into the seat and from the driver’s angle he could possibly see all the way up between Angie’s legs. Bobby whispered quietly to Angie who immediately looked up at the mirror in the front centre of the car windscreen and with a little squeeze on Bobby’s hand she slowly moved it between her legs and managed to manipulate Bobby’s fingers into rubbing her still erect clitoris.

As soon as bobby began to stroke her cunt Angie let go of his hand and in the same instant opened her legs wider.

Now the driver could see Bobby’s fingers gently opening the labia lips of Angie’s cunt; just as Bobby slid his thumb into the sweet wetness of Angie’s cunt juices, the car suddenly swerved and the driver apologised and then said, “Look! As much as I would love to watch you play with her horny cunt, I think it is safest if we wait till we at least park!”

Angie reluctantly closed her legs trapping Bobby’s thumb still stuck in the entrance to her cunt; she looked at him and whispered “Look he may not be able to watch without having an accident but now he cannot see anything but I would like you to continue playing with my cunt!”

Bobby looked straight at Angie and said, “babes, you know I would never deny you anything but I think on this occasion, George is right, so please be patient it cannot be much further!”

Suddenly the car came over the crest of the hill and before them lay a beautiful valley and right in the centre was a huge lake. George pointed to what appeared to be a waterside house and he said that’s where we will be secluded for our mutual pleasures.

Five minutes later they drove through an open white 5 bar gate and along an immaculately maintained gravel drive way. The crunching sounds made Angie think of her mother’s first attempts at gardening when she planted the wrong flowers next to a gravel path and three months later it was like walking on s bed of weeds. The car slowed to a halt just in front of a small shack to the left of the stately looking white walled house.

George parked the car and turned back to Bobby and Angie and said, “I think we will be more comfortable in the boat house. Angie looked at Bobby and almost broke out in a fit of laughter but she managed to stifle the laughter and they exited the car and followed George into the boat house. Angie was expecting to see a speed boat or a motor launch moored inside the building but instead she saw a buoyant safety line strung across the water side of the boat house and as the banks of the lake sloped down and away from them, to the left they saw a set of stairs leading up at roughly the same rate as the bank dropped away.

George smiled now as he said my playroom is up there, if you would care to join me. For some reason Angie felt cautious about going up there and she clung on to Bobby’s arm. With George leading the way the anxious couple followed and once inside the room, they saw everything you could possibly want if you were into fetish sex. As they glanced around the room they saw on the first wall a fitted wardrobe the whole length of the wall with plastic and Rubber wear in a fascinating range of sizes and colours. On the next wall which looked out on to the lake, there were all kinds of restraint gear including anchoring points above and below the large screen window. The third wall had a large projector screen and what appeared to be three rows of seating arranged like a cinema. Either side of the screen were shelving with thousands of DVD’s all on an adult theme. The DVD player appeared to be below the screen on a glass shelf. Finally on the fourth wall or rather arranged along it was various bondage trestles’, immediately behind them was the door they had just entered by and to their left was a set of stairs going up. George must have seen their bewilderment as he said, “Those stairs lead to secluded sunbathing area where one could soak up the sun whilst being completely naked! I had better explain I am a dominant male and these things around you are forty years of collecting and dominating males and females!”

Bobby was first to respond, “You mean that people come to you to be whipped etcetera?” George smiled and replied, “I have had both males and females that have needed to be punished from time to time but domination is not really about pain, is about pushing the sexual boundaries of a person not morally strong enough to go the whole yardage on their own say so!” he then added, “Let’s say for example a woman yearns to be the centre of attention in a group of males but fears what those males may think of her, she is under her own self defence mechanism, likely to stop short of her full satisfaction, but if I tell her she must behave like a two bit fucking whore she mentally at least say it was beyond her control and she had to do it all!” he continued further, “you see, anything more than conventional sex has had such a bad press that it falls to discrete groups or people like myself, to remove that barrier that prevents a woman from achieving all she desires! I can promise you nothing and I mean absolutely nothing could shock me and if I can’t provide it I probably know someone trustworthy enough to supply it!” he finally said “know I have said my piece and it’s time to put away my soapbox today!”

Both Angie and Bobby gave a little chuckle at this and seemed to warm towards this man who as far as they could tell had no boundaries where sex was concerned and he seemed to be at the place they both wanted to be with each other. George suggested they begin by have a little explore around the room and check out anything that may interest them and then in half an hour they would decide if they wanted to play or not and by what rules! All parties agreed that this was probably the best course of action and then George asked, While you are deciding would you like some refreshments, I can offer you a very good champagne, or if you prefer a spirit I can just about offer you any kind you would care to name; Or if you prefer a tea or coffee that too is available!”

Both Angie and Bobby asked for a coffee, and George left them to look around whilst he slipped through a door that Angie and Bobby had missed. It was on the same wall as where they had entered the room. Angie immediately wander over to the fetish wear and began looking at the suits. She found a neon pink female suit which had holes to allow her breasts to poke through as well as leaving her arse and cunt exposed. She held it up as was the way of most women when out buying clothing, Bobby smiled and said, “Very revealing, my dear”. Bobby wander over to the shelves upon shelves of DVD’s and began looking at the titles, he suddenly pulled one from the rack and as he turned towards Angie he said, “Here look at this title, Adult Cinema Sex! It say that this actual footage of couples enjoying themselves in an adult cinema with no holds barred sex!” I think I would love to see that, Angie mocking called him a pervert when just then the door opened and in stepped George with a tray of cups and coffee pot, milk and sugar.

George firstly looked over at Angie and said, “My dear I think that is you through and through and if I am not mistaken it appears to be the right size.” Then turning to George and from a distance that made reading the title of the DVD impossible he said, “Good choice that one would really open your eyes to the sex scene in Germany as that all takes place in a German cinema!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.