Angie's New World Adventure
Chapter 3: ... First Time Anal

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: ... First Time Anal - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

On the third day of their honeymoon, Angie seemed to be on edge, but every time Bobby asked her what was wrong, she would simply say “Nothing”. Finally alone in their hotel room he asked, “If I have done something to offend or disgust you, my love, please tell me so I can at least apologise properly!”

Angie walked up to him and putting her arms around his neck she kissed him tenderly and promised him it was nothing he had done but instead something she wanted to do but did not know how to ask. Instantly Bobbie thought he had underperformed somehow and she wanted to try sex with another man; when he said to her, “Darling, in you think it necessary then of course I would allow you to do what you fear to ask!”

Now Angie was confused, “what do you think I want to do? Babes.”

Bobbie looked like the fox in the hen coop, he spluttered out the words, “Have sex with another man!” Angie laughed and cuddled even tighter to him, “Why would I want another man when my man satisfies me so completely!” her smile dropped when she said, “Please don’t judge me too harshly but I would like to try anal sex, my love!” Bobbie breathed the biggest sigh of relief and smiling he said, “Whatever you want is ok with me, just so long as I am involved!”

Now kissing each other passionately, they reluctantly had to part as they had arranged to go water skiing in the local bay. Walking hand in hand from the hotel to the arranged meeting point the paused and Bobbie said, “When we retire to bed tonight we will try anal sex but we must make sure we have everything we may need for it!” a confused expression crossed Angie’s face until bobby explained, “Well you anal opening works in direct opposite to your cunt, Your cunt when excited produces its own lubrication but I am not so sure the anal ring would do so, as its main function is to keep things in or dump things out!” Angie squeezed his hand a little tighter and she said in an admiring way, “Trust you my love to think of my comfort, no wonder I fell in love with you!”

For Angie the day of sightseeing and dining out at little café’s seemed to drag to the point of almost time standing still. Strange thing was that as the day wore on Angie was becoming more uptight just thinking about what they were going to be doing upon retiring to bed. Eventually Bobbie said, “I think it time to make our way back to our hotel!” now every single step seemed to send delicious tingling sensations all the way up her legs and direct to her anal rosebud.

Angie was a little surprised when Bobbie suddenly dragged her into a shop, a shop that turned out to be a pharmacy, and he led her through the aisles until he found the items he was looking for. He picked up a jar of Vaseline and bizarrely a pack of suppositories. Angie actually blushed as they paid for the items at the checkout and rather brazenly Bobby enquired if there was such a thing as a sex shop in town. The young male assistant looked from Angie to Bobby and then smiled. It was the type of smile that said, I know what you are up to and one bordering on a look of lust, but he leaned forward and in a hushed voice told Bobbie, try Cauldron Street!

Having paid for their items Bobby slipped his and around Angie’s waist and led her out of the store, just as he reached the door he saw in the shop’s door mirror that the assistant was still watching them leave, so he slid his hand down on to Angie’s arse and slipped her dress hem up until her panties were on view and then he patted her arse gently. In the mirror he saw the assistant firstly smile and then give him a thumbs up.

Now the found their way to Cauldron street and sure enough there was three sex shops, one looked really seedy and undesirable but the other two looked well-kept and had blacked out windows. Choosing the first of these two well-kept shops Bobbie almost had to drag Angie into the shop, he whispered “it will be alright my love, just stay close to me!” inside the shop the door opened onto what appeared to be an alcove of stacked shelves containing pornographic books.

Bobby followed the side labels until he located books on anal sex, he chose one and flicked through its pages, he saw what he was looking for amongst the photographs; a woman taking a butt plug up her arse and he quickly decided not to show this to Angie; instead he told her to select a book she liked the look of. Meanwhile he scanned the other alcoves inside the shop he saw they were suitably designed and segregated into sections, Books & Magazines, then there was an alcove featuring sex toys, one covering sexual wear, and the final alcove seemed to be sexual films. He turned back to Angie and she held out a magazine and without looking at its title Bobby simply led Angie into the sex toy section. Angie seemed to have overcome her shyness about being in a sex shop for now she stared at the sex toys with wide open eyes full of glee.

Over the next hour Angie selected two toys and bobby located the item he was looking for although he was a little worried about the size but nothing else was said. Finally they looked at the films section and as it was at that swap over time they found a collection of both VHS format and DVD format titles. Again Bobby selected an appropriate DVD title and hid this from Angie.

Now they made their way to the checkout and apart from Angie blushing the salesman never commented on anything the couple had bought, Angie expected him to give them their items in a plain brown paper bag and therefore was surprised to see a royal blue bag with discreet advertising of the shop address but no hint of what the shop sold.

Now it was getting on to almost a late evening meal, so the horny couple quickly headed for the hotel they were staying at. Walking straight into restaurant they chose a table away from the main area and ordered a light meal. After dinner Bobbie told Angie it was time to retire to bed and Angie actually shook as she stood to make her way out of the restaurant. Bobbie almost had to hold Angie up as he honestly thought she was going to fall over. Now in the lift, Angie began to have second thoughts about actually trying anal sex and almost began to ask Bobbie to wait before carrying out the act tonight but just as she was about to speak the lift doors opened and an elderly couple entered the lift and for some reason they rode up in the lift to Bobby & Angie’s floor before taking it back down they assumed to the ground floor.

No Angie really was nervous and she could barely hold the hotel swipe card steady enough to use it properly. In fact Bobby had to take it off her in order to open the door. Once inside the room, Angie asked if they could have a break before beginning her first adventure into anal.

Bobby smiled and then explained his plan; first we will look at the magazine together and then you will go and have a hot steaming bath, after thirty minutes you will present me your rear-end and I will apply some Vaseline to your anal ring. Then you will dry yourself and I will apply a second application of Vaseline. Then and only then will I begin to stretch your anal ring until believe you’re ready to accept my cock. Bobbie never said anything to Angie but he liked the feeling of power telling Angie what was going to happen and when. Angie said nothing but showed her approval of his forethought by wrapping her arms around his neck and covering his face in kisses.

Soon Bobbie and Angie, sat side by side in front of a freshly made fire courtesy of Mia; when they were alone again, Bobbie produced the magazine and he and Angie began to read the stories of others adventures into anal. Angie paused several times as she scrutinised the pictures pointing out the finer details of the objects seemingly hanging out of these anal recesses. She was particularly shocked to see it was males and females depicted in the photographs and was keen to point this out to Bobby.

Bobby closed the magazine and remembering the feeling of power he had experienced earlier, he ordered Angie to undress on the spot. Any other person at any other time and any other place Angie would have blown her top and fucked off the guy in an instant but today right now in this situation she sudden felt a strange sexual feeling coursing through her veins and seemingly coming directly from her cunt. She immediately stood up and slowly undressed, allowing Bobby to appreciate the new bit of nakedness she was exposing.

Soon she was standing naked in front of him and subconsciously she had her arm across her chest and her right hand covering her cunt mound. Suddenly in a tone of authority Bobby demanded she place her arms by her side. Angie was about to tell him to piss off when almost without her consent her arms went to her sides like she was told. She felt a strange sexual rush, not nasty or of danger to herself but like a surrendering of her decision making ability.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.