Angie's New World Adventure - Cover

Angie's New World Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 2: ... Married Bliss

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: ... Married Bliss - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

It had been Angie’s well to do parents whom had arranged the honeymoon and although Wales in November was not everyone’s cup of tea, Bobbie and Angie were too much in love to really notice the bad weather. On their very first night as man and wife; they had not been in the preverbal rush to consummate their marriage, no they put their cases in the Bridal Suite and wrapped up like Eskimos before taking a long leisurely stroll. They chatted about the wedding guests mainly both having humorous tales to tell about eccentric aunts or uncles.

Upon returning to the hotel they had decided to take a late evening meal before finally retiring to bed, it seemed everyone was aware that they were newlyweds because as they enter the restaurant portion of the hotel they were met with a round of applause from the other guests whom were mainly old enough to be retired. Almost blushing the two of them took a corner table out of the way and spent more time looking lovingly into each other’s eyes than scanning the menu for the food options.

Eventually the chose the food and seemed oblivious to the waitress bringing to their table. I suppose you could say they were too excited about breaking Angie’s cherry that they only picked at the food not being really as hungry as they thought they would be. So at 9.30 pm they signed the tab for the food and walked hand in hand out of the restaurant and into the lift.

As they approached the door of the bridal suite they were a little surprised to find a chamber maid standing outside their door. She introduced herself as Mia and she was their maid for the whole week they were staying there. She informed them that she had lit an evening fire in the grate in the bridal bedroom and it should by now be all cosy and warm. Suddenly Bobbie burst out laughing and as Angie wondered what he found so humorous, he blurted out that he had a sudden thought that the chambermaid was going to stay all night with them, Angie tapped his hand like a naughty schoolboy before adding “yes and I bet you would like that too, would you not; two women to ravish you on your wedding night!”

The Chambermaid must have heard the conversation because she too blushed, before explaining that she was going to be in the floor housekeeper’s room at the end of the corridor all night and if they should need anything at all just dial “0” on the telephone and she would pick up. With that the chambermaid opened the suite door and Bobbie scooped Angie up into his arms and carried her over the threshold as tradition demands.

The chambermaid closed the door after they passed through it and wandered gaily of down the corridor to the Floor housekeeper’s room. Going over and over in her mind was the words staying all night and Mia could not help but admit that Bobbie looked alright but Angie looked ravishing for Mia knew she was clearly bi-sexual with an erring towards the females. Once inside the room Bobbie gently placed Angie onto her feet and they stood looking at the shag pile rug nestling just in front of the grated fire which was crackling away merrily. They both simply removed their coats and sat side by side in front of the flickering flames, it was Bobbie who spoke first as he softly said, “I love Mrs Watkins!” and Angie responded and I love you too Mr Watkins!

Cradling her head into the crux of his shoulder, she said this couldn’t be any more prefect than it is right now. He giggled and replied and we have not even gone to bed yet! Another playful chastisement came his way and then seriously Angie turned to him and said, “Darling would you think me bad if I told you my secret?”

Bobbie almost shrank back as he digested those words fearing some all mighty calamity was about to strike and he gingerly said “That depends on what you are going to tell me!”

Angie smiled and said, “It’s nothing really bad like I am a serial killer or anything!”

Bobbie laughed again and replied, “Oh I know you’re not one of those!”

Angie fell a little silent and then leaning forward towards Bobbie she whispered it’s about sex. Bobby was intrigued now by this and promised whatever she told him right now would not alter his love for her. Now feeling more at ease, Angie began, “It’s just that I want to try everything there is to try legally about sex!” Bobbie breathed a sigh of relief and told her he too felt the same way and did not want to taboo anything as long as it was legal.

With that Angie wrapped her silk covered arms around her man and kissed him deep on the lips and pushed her tongue as a wedge between his lips. Bobbie fell into the kiss feeling the swell of his prick telling his body that he liked being married. Slowly there in front of that roaring fire they slowly undressed each other savouring the exploration of each new bit of flesh that became exposed.

Angie had changed from her ivory silk wedding dress at the wedding reception and now work more practical travelling clothes which comprised of a white blouse and black mid-thigh length skirt, although she had kept on the silk panties and matching bra; after all her new husband had to be able to remove something of her wedding attire, she argued.

With trembling fingers, Bobbie began to unbutton her blouse, whilst smiling at his angel’s face, he started at the top button and Angie equally trembling with the forthcoming promise, began unbuttoning his shirt from the bottom button. With part of Angie’s shallow cleavage beginning to appear, Bobbie glanced from her face to her breasts and back again before saying with a considerably dry throat, “Angie, can I ask you a favour, please?”

Angie smiled at him as she answered, “You can ask me anything, I want no secrets between us and I want nothing to interfere with our love for each other!”

Bobbie now coughed and said, “My beloved, will you undress yourself to your underwear and allow me to take personal pictures of you?”

Angie was taken aback by this and paused for a second or so before answering, “Of course I will but tell me are they going to be our private pictures or will you be showing them around!”

Instantly Bobbie responded, “No, my love, these will be for us to treasure alone and when our 50th wedding anniversary comes round, we will look at these and remember this was where our love began!”

Angie immediately leaned into Bobbie and kissed him passionately and when she broke from that kiss she said, “Only a sweet man as yourself, darling, could have thought of such a wonderful idea, let’s do it!” and then she added that why should we start with me in underwear, grab your new digital camera that was my wedding present to you and I will pose for you and then you can pose for me!” Angie changed back into her wedding dress and veil before allowing Bobbie to snap away with his new camera.

Pretty soon Angie was just down to her silk panties, bra and by some quirk of chance the navy blue frilly garter around her thigh. She was so glad that the something new and something blue of the traditional attire for weddings had been this dainty garter her mother’s sister had given her on her last night of freedom. Not that Angie saw it that way.

Bobbie found his cock straining to be released from his trousers as through the viewfinder he continued to take pictures of his new wife. Encouraging her to pose this way and then pose like this. He even asked her to pose open legged with her silk panties just below the blue garter and Angie willingly oblige. Bobbie knew from his cunt licking episodes during their ‘no penetration courtship’ that Angie had taken a new step for her cunt was now bald and those tight little blonde curls of pubic hair were long gone.

He made a mental note to ask Angie why the change but that could wait till tomorrow. Soon it was Bobbies turn and he took posed as Angie requested until the point where he struggled to get his stiff cock untangled from his pants and of course Angie found it so amusing, she even kept clicking away at the camera.

Now the naked figure of Angie’s new husband pulled Angie towards him and whispered shall we go to bed Mrs Watkins or would you prefer the fuck here on the rug in from of the fire. Let’s get a sheet off the bed and let’s fuck here by the open fire for our first special fuck. Inwardly Bobbie was glad his bride of seven hours was not offended by brusque talk and even liked to use it herself, when the time was right, of course.

They laid the sheet over the shag pile rug to prevent any staining to the rug mainly but also to reduce possible friction burns to their knees ETC. Bobbie kissed his way down from his beloved Angie’s ear on to her neck and across her collar bone before trailing a saliva trail following his tongues journey down on to Angie’s left breast. At the nipple he circled his tongue around the areolae before sucking the nipple in between his lips and nipping the end lightly with his teeth. Angie squirmed under this sensation and she cradled his head tight against her breast encouraging him to continue.

He manage to break away gently from her grip and left little butterfly kisses all the way down her abdomen until he reached the crux of her hip and torso, then once again he trailed his tongue down between her legs and he felt Angie shudder as his hot breath blow gently over her cunt lips and catching as it did the clitoris just beginning to awaken to its own impending onslaught. His lips now pressed against her cunt lips and as the clitoris head finally revealed itself that too was sucked gently into his mouth and his tongue danced like a ballerina on it creating multiple waves of ecstasy coursing through Angie’s veins.

When he thought she was suitably aroused he began the return journey with his tongue but up the right side of Angie’s body. Then when he was sucking and nibbling lightly on her right nipple he adjusted his cock until its plum coloured head was nestled between her flowering cunt lips. Slowly not wanting to hurt her he began to press his cock home, he pressed until her hymen prevented and further easy passage and he paused; scared to press on home and hurt his delicate wife and yet eager to possess her;

When he felt Angie’s hands on his arse cheeks and suddenly she pulled him onto her and two things happened instantly; his cock tore past the hymen and entered her cunt fully and he noticed Angie register a split second of pain on her face.

Despite this she now urged him on to take her cunt that he had waited so long to possess; he now saw a different side of Angie, no longer the virginal girl showing great restraint from surrendering her maiden hood to now a full grown sexual woman with the handbrake released so to speak. Not only was she bucking back up to meet his thrusts but she was verbally encouraging him to fuck the hell out this horny cunt of hers. His desire to fuck her had been with him since the early days of their courtship but now able to do just that he did not want to; no that’s not right, he did not want it to be over too soon so he fought to fuck her and yet tried desperately not to cum too soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.