A Master Comes Calling
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After months of cross Atlantic emails, Master Roy gets a strange email which launches an American adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Bess had several climaxes at the hands of Jane and Jim, needless to say they used her body, any cum slut would be proud to endure, It seemed strange to Jane that a woman like Bess could enjoy, no, delight in and respond to being called a slut, whore, harlot, cock lover, cum lapper and still get off on it. As Bess explained to Jane if you are treated like that from the age of eleven then you would grow up to delight and react to that for your life.

Jim turned round and said, “I am glad we never dismantled Henry’s old Man cave because I have an idea, we will through a barbecue of our own and invite friends and neighbors. Bess will be kept in the man cave and we will send certain friends we know who would appreciate a willing slut to visit her!”

Jane said “Oh yes but let’s make it a real do, we will start off with a normal barbecue and run it into a pool party Saturday and Saturday night back to a barbecue and finally on Sunday we would have a wind down party then on Sunday night we will enjoy our slut here to ourselves!”

Jim smiled and said, “Now that’s a great idea! Do you think we should ask Bess if she agrees?”

Jane nudged him and said “Why bother, you know she will do as we tell her so whether she wants too or not she will be the fuck toy for the whole weekend!” then she said, “ooh, I have just had another great idea, from Friday night till Sunday afternoon who ever fucks Bess will have to wear a condom and after they cum, the will deposit the tied off condom in a box by the man cave door. Then Sunday night we will count them and either burst them over her clothed body before she goes home or make her burst them in her mouth and swallow gallons of the salty spunk and if she gets thirsty she can drink my pee!”

All Jim said was, “Jane you really are badass!”

So plans were made for the next but one night, being Friday and invites were quickly emailed and advertised as Jim and Jane’s welcome to the community barbecue. They sent out one hundred invites expecting to fifty per cent to fall by the wayside, they even included a memorial celebration for old Henry to be held on the Saturday afternoon.

To play safe they catered finger buffets for six hundred people over the three days and they even asked Bess for a third of the cost. When Friday teatime finally arrived it was difficult to tell who was the more sexually excited Jim, Jane or Bess. At five pm Bess presented herself at the house of Jim and Jane, wearing a light summer jumper over a white tee shirt and a denim mid-thigh skirt and a lacy matching bra and panties set. Jane led Bess into the man cave and Bess expected to be told to strip but Jane simply demanded, “Bitch, lift up your tops so I can see what bra you are wearing.” Then, “good now lift the skirt so I can see your panties! Ooh how sweet matching bra and panties for a cock loving slut, maybe after this weekend you will have earned a reward of new Rubber panties and bra, who knows?”

Then Bess noticed Jane lift a chain which had been laid beside the sofa bed, Bess followed the length of the chain and saw it had been securely fastened to a wall and there was just enough length of chain to reach the sofa bed. Jane then produced a wide dog’s collar, complete with the spike studs and the clasp allowed for it to be padlocked in place. Jane fastened this to the end of the chain and then ordered Bess to kneel down, once in place, Jane put the collar around Bess’s neck, saying “How appropriate, a dog collar for a horny cum loving bitch in heat!” then her final act was to snap the padlock locked shut and as she left she turned back as she reached the door and sarcastically said, “Now don’t you go anywhere, will you?” with that she was gone, when the man cave door closed Bess was in total darkness and as this darkness closed in; Bess began to feel another presence, but not one of this earthly world, now she swore she could smell that familiar odor of Henry and she swore blind she could hear him breathing and then she heard something coming from the opposite wall from the entrance door. A small voice sounding very much like Henry telling Bess in his own way that she was a fucking bitch in heat and she would be fucked senseless this weekend. What Bess did not know was that Jim had found some old cassette tapes of Henry speaking about some of the things he had done with various women and he had compiled a tape of slut putdowns he was now playing from the kitchen into the man cave by discreet speakers.

The guests began arriving and every so often the door to the man cave would open and in would step usually Jane with some guy or other and the guy would tell Bess to do some sexual act displaying her body in some way or other, Jane knowing how much being made to expose herself really turned Bess on and added to this the total isolation in a pitch black room with a ghostly voice she knew she would recognize telling her what a slut she was would heighten her arousal even further.

Bess lost all track of time, and she had dozed for a while when in stepped two guys, they shook Bess awake and told her, “Remove your tops, slut!” now Bess already turned on learnt a valuable lesson as she slipped the tops over her head and that lesson was she loved undressing for comparative strangers and it really boosted her levels of horniness. Then the two guys undressed and in front of Bess they proceeded to suck each other’s cocks until they were rock hard and then slipping condoms over each other’s cocks the pulled Bess’s chain and made her lay on the edge of the sofa bed and they pulled her panties to one side and rapidly fucked her not caring about her feelings, only worrying about their own needs. As soon as they ejaculated they removed the condoms carefully and tied the open ends before dressing and as they walked out of the room, they tossed the condoms into a cardboard box beside the door.

After that it was a constant stream of men mostly men alone and they all fucked her mouth, or her cunt or one or two even fucked her via her tight puckered arse hole. Bess tried to keep count but lost track around the sixteenth visitor. Some of the men came back twice or three times, while others only the once.

Unsure of the correct time, Bess was half asleep when finally Jim visited her and he sat opposite her and told her to straighten herself up and make herself presentable, Bess took this to mean putting her clothes back on and when she had completely dressed, Jim laughed and told her, “Well my fine young fucking slut, now you are fully dressed you can undress now and do it in the style of a striptease artist!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.