A Master Comes Calling - Cover

A Master Comes Calling

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After months of cross Atlantic emails, Master Roy gets a strange email which launches an American adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Their last forty-eight hours together had flown by, and now the naval transport had arrived to pick up Rob, leaving Bess alone. At first she had busied herself cleaning the house top to bottom and even partitioned off part of the double garage to make a man cave for Rob. As she planned this and supervised the workmen in making it; frequently her mind would wander back to old Henry and of course she felt sadness but also great joy in what he had taught her, she no longer saw her slutty side as something disgusting but instead as a healthy living part of her life. Even though she was now determined to stay on the straight and narrow and remain faithful to her beloved Rob.

The first month of his absence flew by because not only did she clean from top to bottom but she re-decorated the main rooms, like their bedroom, the dining room, the living room. All this activity would send her to bed each night exhausted and she did not even play with herself for that first four weeks. Then a telegram came and at first Bess was reluctant to open it but I suppose curiosity got the better of her and she finally took the bull by the horns and tore open the envelope. Fearing it may tell her of her husband’s death or him being missing in action, it in fact was from her husband telling her that he was going to be away an extra month because his tour was being broken in two so he could attend a training camp and return to duty at a higher ranking and of course a better pay grade.

Bess sat and cried, not with sorrow mind you but with relief; she cursed herself for being so silly and vowed never to go down that road again. However with most of the changes to the house completed she now realised she had another two months to face alone and if she was honest she was already beginning to feel the tension of no sex for a month and feared she would not be able to last another two.

It was a day or so later she saw movement in old Henry’s house and it was then that she noticed the for sale sign had gone. She decided to go and be neighbourly and introduce herself to the new tenants, she assumed it would be a young couple as the house had four bedrooms. She crossed her drive cutting short her walk up the neighbours drive and knocked on the door. She was surprised to be confronted with a silver haired gentleman of about sixty-years of age. She immediately took a shine to him and she thought he looked refined and distinguished, in fact she would have called him handsome if it had not been such an old fashioned word.

She just about managed to blurt out her name and the fact they were neighbours before a similarly aged female squeezed passed her husband. The man introduced himself and his wife to Bess, “Hi my name is Jim and this is Jane, my wife.” His wife then spoke up, “Where are your manners, Jim, invite the lady in and let’s get to know her a bit!” Jim smiled and showed Bess the way into the living room.

Bess explained that she knew the previous tenant, Henry and just wondered if they had kept his man cave. Jane immediately answered, “may we ask, how you come to know Henry, he was my mother’s lover for a few years and he left us this house but we could not sell it and decided quite recently to live here ourselves!”

“Ooh, well my mum and dad lived where I am living now and before I got married I lived with them and I met Henry at the community barbecue he held here one week-end, I found him to be a most adsorbing man and had all the time in the world for him, but when we went on honey moon my parents discovered they had to move for dad’s work and so they signed the house over to me!” Bess responded.

“Bess, can I ask how you knew about the man cave because Henry would never let us near the place when he was alive?” Jim asked. “You must be joking.” Bess said, “He was proud to show it off to me when he gave me a guided tour of the house so to speak!”

Suddenly Jane smiled and looked across to Jim and nodded. “What’s going on?” Bess asked. “We think we may have something which partly belongs to you, then” Jim replied. “Come with us. “ Jane added. Bess found herself walking the same old route she had done many times when Henry had been alive and once in the man cave, Jim handed Bess a small shoe box. Bess popped the lid and sure enough there were hundreds of photographs of her, some totally nude some partially nude but the most damning ones were those which showed she had recently had sex because of the sperm dribbling from her cunt. In the bottom of the box there was a plastic sleeve with a DVD inside, the disc was labelled only by a date and a number.

Jim explained, “I am sorry to have to tell you that we have viewed the disc and recognised the woman to be the same ones in the photographs! I now think that this woman was your mother!” Before she realised what she had said, Bess blurted out, “No the woman is me!” Jane looked long and hard before opening her mouth, “Wow, lucky Uncle Henry! Who would have thought the old fox could pull such a beauty!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.