A Master Comes Calling
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After months of cross Atlantic emails, Master Roy gets a strange email which launches an American adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Bess performed many times at the beck and call of Cathy’s handsome and dominant brother Tommy, sometimes alone, sometimes with Cathy, sometimes in front of the two other boys; Robin and Jack; but always in the presence of Tommy. She believes that this would have continued until the present day unabated, except for the innocent intervention of her parents. A Change of employment base lead to moving home and putting the eighteen-year old, Bess too far away from Tommy.

The new home for Bess was good and strangely was to be her home right up to present day, buying it from her parents when they were moved to another office and town. Even when she married ten years ago.

In the community of the new home, there was a movement to bond residents together, one of these movements was to hold weekly get togethers and hold barbecues. It was at the first barbecue Bess had attended and it was the first time she had met 68-year old host, Henry. She was told he had been a long serving service man and was the life and soul of the party. His spacious back yard had a patio area and a large swimming pool, current filled with young teens splashing and frolicking about.

To Bess the afternoon was beginning to drag when Henry came over to her, He asked her if she wanted to go home and get a bikini to join the youth in the pool and when she politely said no, he stood extreme close to her. Bess noticed that the adults out of the pool seemed engrossed in chit chat between couples. Bess’s parents were busy introducing themselves to other couples, Henry slipped his hand on to Bess’s clothed butt and said, “Why do I show you round my home?”

Bess agreed to with him, anything was better than standing here watching immature youths in the pool and the socializing of the couples. Now henry slid his hand up her back and onto her shoulder, then with firm pressure he urged her to come with him. She was surprised to be led through a side gate and around to the front of the house. Once in front of the front door, Henry unlocked the door and steered Bess through it, He pointed to his right and just as Bess started to move towards it he applied pressure to make her stop.

Shaking his head, he then pointed to the left and told her it was the kitchen. Next to that he pointed to the dining room and the to his right was the sun room leading to the back yard. Pointing up the stairs he said, “Up there is the family bathroom and my bedroom, but you will see that later and often!”

Then applying pressure to make Bess move he steered her to a door on the right in between the sun room and the living room. Henry opened the door and then steered Bess along the ten-foot corridor and through a second door into what Henry called his man cave. Once henry closed the door and just before he flicked on the light, Bess felt her pulse quicken and a feeling she had not expected to reoccur so soon began as a warmness spreading from her cunt area. Bess became a little alarmed that suddenly the sounds from outside went quiet, no not just quiet but deadly quiet.

Bess now looked round the man cave, one the wall to her left she saw floor to ceiling DVD racks, on the wall opposite was a large plasma screen and below that was a table with a DVD player on it. In front of this was a sofa and a rug on the floor in front of that. On the right wall was nothing except a base unit cupboard. Suddenly Bess was jolted back to the present as Henry said, “I know what you are and more importantly, I know what you want!” Bess stood there shocked and bewildered, Henry then changed his tone and snapped, “I know you are a slut and I know you love sucking cock before and after it plunges into your hot wet cunt.” He then added more aggressively, “strip bitch or feel my anger on that prick teasing butt of yours.”

She took a big deep breath and then as if against her will, her arms did not belong to her and they moved by themselves to begin undoing the buttons on her blouse. “Yes, cock teaser, you will show me your tits so I can bite them and spray them with my seasoned spunk!” Henry took Bess’s blouse after she had removed it. “Now loose the skirt, whore!” Henry demanded and after each item was in Henry’s possession, he ogled the newly exposed areas of Bess’s body. He controlled her, he controlled her actions and speed of undressing her ripe body and they both knew it.

Now standing in only her bra and panties, Henry ordered her to stop and he turned round before ordering her to come stand beside him. When she stood there he flicked a switch and the lights lowered to about a quarter of their normal brightness and the large plasma screen burst into life. My god thought Bess, that’s a porno film! She had heard of them but never seen one, her eyes became glued to the screen as she watched a young girl being placed over a stile and an old man begin spanking her, she could not believe her ears as the young girl counted the spanks and thanked the obvious master for each one her gave her.

Bess’s heart began pounding almost out of her chest, she could feel her face burning red but more than that she could feel little electric shocks emanating from her cunt. Her nipples ached and her mouth went dry as Henry put his hand flat against her stomach and she was sure he must see as well as feel the little tremors in her muscles. Now without looking at Bess he commanded, “Remove your panties and then your bra, in that order, my little horny fuck slut and you will receive the thing you want most of all!” he paused and then said, “My spunk is just waiting to splash your face!” Shaking Bess reached behind her and unclasped the clasp letting her bra fall to the floor like her resistance. Now henry looked her straight in the face and smiled, Bess returned his smile with a tentative smile of her own. Henry slowly oh so slowly reached forward as if in slow motion and pinched, lightly at first, Bess’s right nipple.

He applied more pressure but something inside Bess told her not to show pain, finally Henry was pinching her nipple as hard as he could and then from now where it happened, Bess suddenly groaned and her cunt squirted its juices like a fountain, never had she sprayed like this before but her stomach and brain told her that she was cumming like she had never done before. Henry chuckled and said, “I knew it, you are a proper little slut who derives sexual pleasure from pain!” he then added, “We are going to get along famously! But first you can kneel down and lick up all that cunt juice you have spilt on my wooden floor!”

Again as if control by some invisible remote, she knelt and like a dog lapping at water she tried as best she could to lick it up. Henry looked at his wristwatch and swore under his breath, “Bitch get dressed and return to the back yard, but you will return to my back yard at 9.00pm tonight or the next time I see you, you will be unable to sit for a week!” he snapped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.