A Master Comes Calling
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After months of cross Atlantic emails, Master Roy gets a strange email which launches an American adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex  

I received an unexpected email, from your email account and as I opened the message it became clear it was from your husband and probably by its content without your knowledge.

It read:

Master Ray, you don’t know me by name but you have been emailing my wife about her slutty nature. Whilst I only recently learned of your existence, I have enough information about you to approach you directly, for I have read all the emails which have passed between Bess and yourself. I would like to invite you to a special occasion which is on the near horizon, in six months Bess and I will have been married for twenty-five years and I thought that maybe you and I could make this really special for my sweet hearted little slut.

I am aware of the things you have demanded she do, and I must confess to being intrigued as to what you could achieve if you were here, by the way the things you made her do had me as horny as hell and I must add explains a lot about why my little slut has been running hot with new sexual dander. Any way back to my suggestion I thought that if we put you up for a week, you and I could run the little horny bitch haggard and culminate it in the anniversary week end by surprising her with a mainly male party. Naturally we would have to invite the people who helped her complete your three dares and my one dare, so she would not be the only female present.

Let me know what you think, by return email if possible.

Best regards

Rob.

I checked my passport and then responded:

Hi Rob,

I think your idea is an excellent one, though I do have one or two reservations, not about Bess, but about you. I know from experience that Bess would do as she was told but you, I am obviously dominant but I could see problems if you too seek to be dominant. You cannot have two masters in control because conflicts of demands.

So the question is could you take orders from a stranger and still see and respect your wife afterwards?

If you can truly answer yes then I would be happy to visit, if you can’t then best I stay here in England.

So your idea now depends on your own honest answer! I await your reply.

Regards,

Master Ray.

I then sent the reply.

Two days later I received the final email from Rob.

Master Ray,

I would deem it an honor to accommodate you for ten days around our 25th anniversary week end, I truly believe my love for Bess would be even stronger after your visit if that was possible. I must confess here and now that there could never be any conflict in demands because I do not feel I am truly dominant. If I was completely honest then I would say I am as submissive as Bess but have never been tested like you tested her.

Your obedient servant,

Rob.

My next email to Rob,

Hi Rob,

I would also deem it an honor to attend, I think your suggestion of ten days would be quite sufficient but I would point out that I would need to stay beyond a day or two after the party. This is purely to ensure that you have no long term issues with whatever Bess was required to do.

Now the ball likes in your court, if you are agreeable then I would book my tickets to arrive one week before the party and stay four days after the party.

Let me know if this is acceptable.

Regards,

Master Ray.

Less than thirty minutes later I got the reply.

Master Ray,

I think your idea and reasoning is very admirable and I have no hesitation in agreeing whole heartedly, further more I would be honored if you saw fit to give me a test or two whilst we wait for the anniversary date.

Your obedient servant,

Rob.

I sent one more email after reading his posting and suggested he set up a new email address for himself and send me the details so I could test him without giving the game away to Bess. I received his new email address later that day.

Everything was kept from Bess and although I gave her subtle hints like demanding she shave her cunt once a day for seven days, twice a day for the next seven days and finally three times a day for a final seven days, with this last seven days coinciding with my arrival or from her perspective ending just seven days before her 25th anniversary.

Rob began to receive his own emails from me on the account set up to exclude Bess’s prying eyes, in these emails I guided his interaction with Bess. One such email instructed him to demand Bess be waiting naked for him to come home from work and then on odd days he was to finger her cunt until it became clear she was about to cum without her achieving that. On even days he would order her to take a cold shower instead and forbid her to play with herself.

Then the week before I arrive, he was to oil her cunt lips and anal ring but must not insert his finger in either hole, after completely oiling Bess’s cunt and ass, he was allowed to have her suck him off and he was to cum on her face, like all slut’s love this. It was at this point and before Bess cleaned herself up that he was to take pictures of her cum strewn face.

The day before I arrived, he was to take Bess shopping for a bright red Basque, self-supporting stockings and bright red high heeled shoes, during this shopping expedition he was to order Bess to go into a fitting room having asked a salesgirl to bring you the Basque to try on. He was then to order her to remove all her clothes before the salesgirl returned and Bess was to make sure that the girl left a gap in the curtain so he could see them and further more she was to entice the salesgirl into feeling her tits and cunt.

Rob was to hide the fact from Bess that he had tipped the salesgirl well to play with his wife’s breasts on the pretext of ensuring that the bra cups fitted snugly and that he wanted to see his wife’s reaction to a girl feeling her up. His last words to Bess were to have been that whilst he filmed the action on his phone, she was to use her charms to get the salesgirl to slide three fingers into her hot little cunt.

On the day I was to arrive, Rob was to order Bess to be waiting naked on her knees by the inside of the front door with a blindfold in place. Meanwhile Rob was to meet up with me and bring me home with him. Bess naked and blindfolded would have no idea who it was playing with her tits and is not any the wiser as to whom it would be but she becomes aware that there is more than one person playing with her body. She also would be aware that the front door has not been closed yet and wonders excitedly if her body can be seen from the road.

Without removing the blindfold, Bess would be required to suck the pair of us off and then when we are satisfied, you would tell your wife that your guest for the next ten days is an old friend from England. Then you would lead her into the living room where still blindfolded she would kneel and listen to us discussing her money shot photographs.

Finally you would give your wife some hostess instructions for my stay, like I must be woken at 7.00 am every day by a naked resident slut and my morning hard on was to be dealt with using her mouth only. Then she was to take me to the bathroom where under the shower she was to wash me again during this process she was to keep herself available for my finger inspections. Breakfast, lunch and dinner she was allowed to be dressed but no underwear.

Then with Bess standing reaching up to the ceiling, Rob and I would discuss the day’s events and if Rob was not working then he would feature in those events, if he was working then his events would begin after dinner each day.

Upon retiring every night, Bess was to report to the guest bedroom, naked and adopt one of the positions that I would teach her and recite in great detail all the slutty little things she had endured the night before from her husband, Rob. Then after sensual spanks from me she would return to the master bedroom and become a loving slut wife again doing anything Rob instructed her to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.