Pamela Leaves It Late - Cover

Pamela Leaves It Late

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 2: Changes are afoot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Changes are afoot - Pamela, Drifting and disinterested in life, is such a pain at work that she is misinformed by her work colleagues. She ends up in a different public house to them, that She ends up having a chance meeting with Roy, a man sat alone at a table in the crowded bar. A man so indifferent towards Pamela and yet he seems to put her under a spell and thus begins the experience she has needed to give her life proper direction, purpose, meaning and fulfilment. A STORY TOLD IN FOUR CHAPTERS.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation  

Pamela, cursed when her alarm clock went off, she even wondered if she could risk having an extra half hour but thought better of it, she dragged herself out of bed and headed for the shower. In the shower she could not help herself, she played with her own tits and cunt like a promiscuous teenager. She even managed a small but relaxing climax as her mind returned to what she had done in the public house last night at the command of a total stranger.

Then finally she exited the shower cubicle and wrapped a white fluffy bath sheet around her trim figure, she hummed a long-forgotten tune, long forgotten in as much as she could not recall the words, as she seemed to glide down to the kitchen, she flicked on the kettle and popped some bread in the toaster before going back upstairs to get dressed. Pamela made a mental note that something had gone well last night for she could not remember the last time she was this happy about going to work.

She even chose to wear a mid-thigh length black dress that did its best to show off the little cleavage that she possessed, a quarter cup bra helped in that matter too. She wore lacy panties and for the first time in years she put on a suspender belt and fine black stockings led down to her four-inch heeled gloss finished shoes. A single string of pearls, unfortunately cultured rather than natural pearls, around her neck finished off her presentation. She heard the toaster pop up and hurried downstairs, she had missed the kettle boiling so she flicked the switch again and prepared the toast and coffee.

She had almost forgotten how sexy wearing suspenders and proper stockings felt, the feather light caress of her inner thigh by the fine nylon of the stocking top. Also, it was the knowing she was wearing them that added to her womanly feelings and this left her in a good place mentally which led to her improved demeanour.

Her mood was light and happy, she could not remember the last time she felt this good and as she sat eating breakfast her hand rested on her thigh and she lightly stroked it and then chastised herself saying, “Stop it girl, you have not got time to finish that before having to dash out to the bus!” With that she forced herself to place her hand on the table. Soon she grabbed her coat and handbag and headed out the door, she had to run across the road to make sure she caught her bus but in doing so she created quite a spectacle as her dress billowed in the jogging motion and she was sure she was flashing a lot more than just her suspenders, but for some reason she did not mind.

No even more than that she loved the idea of the stuffy men she normally saw on her bus ride, might just have seen something more of her and indeed when she went inside the lower deck of the bus, one of those so called stuffy men got up and offered her his seat. Pamela mused, just how different one night could make and now she felt men really notice her as a fine figure of a woman. The man who gave up his seat was standing beside her, and his cock was almost at a height where she could easily unzip him and suck it. She closed her eyes and imagined just that happening but absentmindedly she opened her legs and her hand resting on her thigh caused her dress to rid up just enough to expose the fact she was wearing suspenders.

Clearly the man had seen this and was almost staring wishing the dress would ride higher but when Pamela opened her eyes again she was confronted with the growing bulge in the man’s pants. She followed the guys gaze and realised her suspenders were on show, so she looked the guy in the face and did something she would never have dreamed of doing before in her life, she pulled her hand back dragging the edge of the dress back until her panties were quickly flashed and then smiling she covered everything up properly. She rose to get off the bus but could not resist in thanking the guy once more for giving his seat up to her and then she gave him a quick peck on the cheek as she allowed her hand to brush against his clearly erect cock. In the next second she was off the bus and gone, as she walked the last little bit to the office in which she worked she recapped what had just happened and found it had turned her on even more.

As she entered her office area, two other typists looked up and then did a double take, her was old grumpy Pamela, smiling and looking good, in her elegant black dress with white pearl necklace. You could have knocked the both down with a feather when she smiled and cheerfully said good morning and then actually asked if they enjoyed their after-work drinks. As she entered her private office the two women could not help but discuss her unusually friendly demeanour and they wondered what could have happened to Pamela to bring about this massive change.

As other colleagues turned up, the subject of conversation quickly turned to the new look pleasant Pamela, her manager was the one who approached her and casual asked, “what happened to you last night?” Pamela smiled and thought for a minute before replying, “You mean before or after you sent me to the wrong public house?” Despite the shocked look on his face, she added, “you did me the biggest favour of my life!” “I met a man who not only knew what I wanted but had the charisma to give it me by the bucket full!” she continued.

Then with a wry smile on her lips, she stood in front of her manager and slowly raised the hem of her skirt, watching his face every inch of the way. She finally stopped when she revealed her stocking tops and then quickly let the hemline fall; “he made me feel like a true woman again and hence my new outlook on life and much more pleasant demeanour!” she almost taunted. With that she stepped out the office and left a jaw dropped manager wondering who this new woman was because apart from the physical appearance it certainly wasn’t the woman he knew as Pamela.

All day he kept trying to put out of his mind, the lasting image of Pamela’s thighs encased in traditional stockings and suspenders, but he found himself hoping another visit to his outer office would give him another look or even a view even higher. Pamela knew where she had him and had no intention of taking things further with anyone in that office. Not now she was answerable to Master Roy. To say Pamela had one of her best days in the office that day would have been an understatement; she found she liked the intrigue of people trying to discover her secret.

Pamela was just starting to pack away her typing for the day when her phone rang, she answered it in her normal efficient manner but soon she was like putty in the caller’s hands. Master Roy told her he was waiting in the Coffee shop across the road. Instantly Pamela feared where this may lead to, so close to the office but she also knew she did not have the courage to refuse her Master. She just hoped that no one from the office would see her. She slipped on her coat and then thought better of it and removed it again, her stomach seemed full of butterflies or was it sheer panic which gripped her so tightly. Mavis and Rita two of the typist’s in the typing pool just outside Pamela’s office, approached her as she stepped out of her office, “Hi, Pam do you fancy joining us for a quick drink before heading home?” Rita asked. Pamela hated being called Pam, but instead of snapping at Rita for calling her that she simply said, “I am sorry girl’s; but I have an appointment with my bath and then I am off out with a friend! Oh, by the way, please don’t call me Pam, it says Pamela on my birth certificate so that must be my name!”

Rita looked a Mavis and then surprised herself by apologising to Pamela, “Sorry, Pamela, I will remember for the future!” As Mavis and Rita walked out the building; Mavis turned to her friend and colleague and said, “Did I just hear right? Did you just get told off politely by Pamela?” Rita turned around smiling and simply nodded her head.

Pamela waited ten nervous minutes after Rita and Mavis left and then once more putting on her coat she headed out the door and down the corridor to the lift. Blast she thought as there waiting for the lift was both Rita and Mavis. Walking straight past them she cheerfully called out, “Night girls, I am taking the stairs for the exercise!” Before could answer Pamela had turned the corner and was gone. Pamela hurried down the stairs but was mindful of the shoes she was wearing and of the easy trip hazard hurrying in high heels could bring. Now just before she exited the ground floor door of the stairwell she opened the door just enough to be able to see the foyer and she stayed there until the two typists had left. Then she walked slowly out of the building and across the road before ducking into the coffee shop.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.