Pamela Leaves It Late - Cover

Pamela Leaves It Late

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 1: A Fateful Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Fateful Meeting - Pamela, Drifting and disinterested in life, is such a pain at work that she is misinformed by her work colleagues. She ends up in a different public house to them, that She ends up having a chance meeting with Roy, a man sat alone at a table in the crowded bar. A man so indifferent towards Pamela and yet he seems to put her under a spell and thus begins the experience she has needed to give her life proper direction, purpose, meaning and fulfilment. A STORY TOLD IN FOUR CHAPTERS.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation  

Pamela Browning was a forty-five-year old secretary for a printing firm; her life seems to be drifting by and she has recently found it difficult to maintain her relationships. You see Pamela always wanted more, if her boyfriend spanked her panty clad arse, she wanted it done bare cheeked, if he administered six slaps, she wanted eight or even ten. She always wanted more but never told her partner more of what! Relationships became fraught and the tension caused arguments which caused resentment and then very quickly after that the whole thing ends.

Even at work the tension caused by her relationships began to show, work colleagues tended to avoid her and most put her snapping down to premenstrual tensions or pmt for short. Close friends at work started not inviting her to go with them at lunch times and the after-work drinks they regularly enjoyed. This forty-five-year old woman considered pretty by most but beautiful by the few who really looked, stood almost six-foot-tall and never weighing more than 180lbs with a 36C bust, Shoulder length brown hair and almost emerald green eyes, would still be considered a good catch if only she did not cause so many arguments.

All this would have continued except for a fateful meeting one Friday night, the rest of her work colleagues had arranged to meet in the old brown bear public house and Pamela for some reason had gone to the old red brick house public house. She was shocked to find herself in company she did not know. How-ever she found herself sitting at a table opposite a tall slightly tubby man, whom seemed uninterested in the company at his table. Roy Franks just wanted to be alone that night, he had spent six months nurturing a submissive female only for her to walk away with another man whom was as submissive as she was.

Roy got up to fetch another drink and in stretching up to his full six feet two inches in height, he noticed but ignored a weak smile from Pamela. He returned five minutes later with his drink and was a little miffed to find that woman still sitting at his regular table. Pamela tried to make conversation as she said, “A gentleman would have brought a drink for a lady sat at his table!” Roy gave her a scowl and replied, “A lady wouldn’t be at a man’s table uninvited!” “What have you got against a little female companionship?” Pamela asked. “I have nothing against their companionship, just don’t like all the effort you have to put in for no return!” Roy replied.

“There speaks a jilted man!” Pamela mused. “Look lady, unless you are going to remove your panties and give me a free fuck then find yourself another table!” Roy hissed. There was something about Roy’s tone and use of his words which caused a flutter in Pamela’s cunt, she responded, “if that’s a direct order! Just tell me what I get in return and if I agree then you are definitely on!” Suddenly Roy’s interest was piqued, “Ok, I will play along!” he snapped, “You would get treated like the slut that you are and probably have spunk in your mouth, cunt or arse as well as all over your face, delivered by my own seven-and-a-half-inch cock!” he added. Pamela stood up and looking around to make sure no one was watching, then she quickly pulled her panties down over her knees and let then fall to the floor before picking them up and handing them to Roy.

Roy was quite taken aback as he never expected her to obey him so easily, but he felt the lacy panties and found that the gusset was soaking wet, so he raised that portion to his nose and then said, “Aagh, the sweet smell of a slutty cunt!” Pamela found herself smiling at this but was brought to ground in double quick time when Roy said, “Ok Bitch, fuck off to the bar and fetch us both a drink, mine’s a shandy because I am driving!” he tossed a twenty pound note on to the table. Pamela inwardly annoyed she was being told to be a barmaid and fetch the drinks but there was something about this man that sent shivers of lust through her body, so she trotted off to the bar and promptly returned with the drinks putting the drinks on the table and handing Roy the change, she sat down. “Fucking stand up you slut!” Roy ordered, “have I given you permission to sit?” he demanded.

Pamela shot back to her feet without thinking, then standing there she felt very vulnerable, she felt Roy’s eyes literally undressing her before he spoke, “go to the bathroom and remove your bra, I want to be sure you have got tits and not just bee stings hidden behind a padded bra!” he said. Once more, Pamela felt strange stirrings as she walked to the ladies, where she removed her bra and before returning she teased her nipples making them hard and pointy. As she walked slowly back to the table, she felt all the male eyes and a few female ones too, staring at her as if knowing there was only the thinnest of nylon material between their eyesight and her unfettered boobs. By the time she reached the table, she could feel small rivulets of pussy juice begin trickling down her upper thighs and she was grateful that Roy pulled a chair beside him away from the table. Quickly Pamela sat down and with out any prompting from Roy, she passed him her discarded bra, he looked at it and tossed it back to her, making sure it landed on the floor on the other side of Pamela.

Hastily Pamela lent over to pick it up fast, she had to stretch out her right leg as a counterbalance to stop herself toppling over and Roy seized his chance, quickly running his right hand up her straight leg and into her crutch area. He muttered, “Just as I suspected, your cunt is soaking wet, you slut!” Pamela said nothing but secretly hearing those words in that tone did nothing to quell her rising passions, in fact they fanned the flames of her now urgent need. As she righted herself back into her seat, Roy’s hand slipped from under her skirt and after he sniffed his fingers he made Pamela suck them clean, all clearly in full view of anyone who cared to look. Then he placed his palm against the lower edge of her right breast and curved his hand to support the small swelling that was Pamela’s breast, before bringing his thumb and forefinger together as pincers directly on top pf her still erect nipple. He squeezed tighter and tighter till Pamela bit her bottom lip and then he said, “Good, I can see you like the heady mix of pain and pleasure, so when I spank your cunt you will beg me to continue until that hot cunt of yours bursts its banks.”

All Pamela could do was nod her head as she fought the desires now coursing through her veins. She almost groaned when Roy released her nipple and stood up to leave, he glared at her and then snapped, “well come on, slut! Unless you want to be fucked here in front of all these people?” Not giving Pamela time to answer he began to walk out the public house, followed hastily by his new lap dog, Pamela. She hadn’t even had time to put on her top coat and the cool damp night air made her shiver and her small breasts wobbled like jellies. Roy never slowed his pace as Pamela almost broke into a run to keep up with him. As He approached the open common land he turned left and followed the dirt track until in the half shade and open view. Suddenly he stopped turned to face Pamela and demanded she remove her blouse. Pamela panicked a little but once more the sexual excitement she felt dulled her sense of danger and she found herself unwittingly unbuttoning her blouse. Once she had removed the blouse she placed it in Roy’s hand and expected him to step closer to her but instead he never even looked in her direction before he ordered her to remove her skirt.

Now the fear factor rose to equal the sexual thrill and she hesitated for a fraction of a second, that is until threatened with walking home topless truly sank in and then she quickly slipped off her skirt and now standing naked except for self-supporting stockings and flat shoes. Now Roy led her into the shaded area and made her open her legs, he ran his hand over her pubic hair and suddenly gripped the curly hairs in his fingers, then he gave a firm tug and Pamela groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure, just before Roy leaned close to her right ear and said, “If I am able to do that tomorrow night, then I will take a pair of tweezers and I will pull out all you cunt hairs one at a time!” Pamela found herself saying, “yes Sir!” without even thinking about it. Roy then reached for her left nipple and pinching it by the tips of his thumb and forefinger he guided Pamela over to a bench and he sat down before releasing her nipple and demanded she show him just how good a cocksucker she was.

Nervously Pamela unzipped his fly and eased his cock out into the open, then she lowered her head and opened her mouth, taking his cockhead inside, she lashed it with her tongue, whether she thought she was doing well did not matter because suddenly a combination of Roy’s hips thrusting upwards and his hands on the back of her head pulling down, saw him slam his cock into her throat. Fear of not being able to breathe and being found unconscious over rode the fear of Getting further punishment, led to Pamela trying to pull away. Roy gripped tighter her hair and leaned close to her ear, “breathe through your nose, cunt!” he snapped.

Pamela calmed herself, when she successfully tried breathing through her nose. For twenty minutes or so it seemed, she struggled to control her fears but despite all her best efforts, she just could not make Roy cum. Eventually Roy pushed her away and told her to put her skirt and blouse back on. Pamela felt used and abused but not for the way she had been treated but because she had not tasted the spunk Roy had promised so early on in their meeting and she at least comforted herself that she would be going home dressed. Roy having adjusted his own garments, instructed Pamela to follow him and he led her to a silver colour mark two Jaguar car. He led her round to the boot and opening it he made her get inside the boot area. Then taking a large black solid rubber dildo from a black flight bag, he tossed in Pamela’s direction and told her in no uncertain terms to ram it up her cunt and if she knew what was good for her she should keep it there till he said otherwise. With that he slammed the boot lid closed and in the immediate total darkness, Pamela began to curse the folly of her ways, suppose he drove out of town and killed her, or worse suppose he made her fuck with horses, after all wasn’t this rubber dildo now stretching her cunt enough to do just that. Suddenly her train of thought was interrupted by the roar of the cars powerful engine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.