Jack, Be Nimble
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by aubie56

I shifted my walker from the back seat to the trunk of my car where it was out of the way. Once that was done, I spread the towel and had Liz sit on it while I helped her remove her clothes. To my amazement, I found that she was not wearing panties. “Liz, why aren’t you wearing panties?”

“I never wear panties when I’m going to spend much time with you. My pussy just drips continually, and I hate to wear wet panties. Notice that I was wearing a half-slip. That was to catch the moisture before it stained my dress.”

That was even more incentive for me to remove my clothes. Once I got my shoulder holster removed and stowed on the floor where I could reach my gun, I rushed to strip off everything else. This was the first time that I had ever seen a live girl naked, and the information was overloading my cock and balls. I was pumping out precum at a prodigious rate and was so hard that it was actually uncomfortable.

Liz said, “Uh-oh, Jack, I have heard from my friends what can happen when a boy is that ready. Let me take some of the pressure off before you explode.” I didn’t know what she was talking about until Liz bent over and slipped my cock into her mouth. She had hardly had time to close her lips around my shaft when I began squirting into her mouth. I tried to pull away in case she was repelled by having my cum shot into her like that. On the contrary, Liz held on to me and would not let me pull back until I had emptied that full load into her.

“Oh, my God, Liz, I am so sorry. I did not mean to shoot into your mouth like that, but it felt so good that I could not hold back.”

“Don’t worry about it, Jack. That was what the girls had warned me about. They said that I should give you a blow job to take the pressure off so that you would not come too soon. I was expecting you to shoot, but I just did not expect it so soon. You are the first boy to shoot into my mouth, and I am happy to report that you don’t taste bad at all. Maybe a little bit saltier than I expected, but not bad.”

That was all I could take, and I pulled her mouth to mine for a big kiss. I was not so sure what to do, but a kiss did seem in order. Liz returned the kiss, and that was my first taste of my own cum. Like she said, it didn’t taste bad, but was a bit on the salty side.

We continued to kiss as she laid back on the seat. This pulled me out of reach of her mouth, so I transferred my attention to her tits and nipples. “Oh, God, Jack, I’m going to come if you keep that up. Let’s fuck while I am still sane!”

That sounded fine to me, so I twisted around on the seat so that my cock was pushed against her pussy. “Liz, things are so cramped back here that you are going to have to help me find the right place.”

She grinned and said, “Okay, Jack, I’ll be a good girl and put it in for you.” We both laughed at that because we were both familiar with the joke that a nice girl lets you fuck her, but a good girl puts it in for you.

“Oh, my God, Liz, wait a minute! We forgot the rubber!”

“To hell with the rubber! I’ll just take my chances. I can’t wait any longer. Just push in and let’s get the show on the road.”

Well, what’s a teenaged boy going to do when his girlfriend says something like that? Liz was so wet that I slid all the way in with no hangups. My pubic bone pressed hard on her clit, and Liz burst into an orgasm. I froze in place and waited her out. “Oh, Jack, that felt so good that I was in Heaven. I am sorry that I could not wait on you. Please go ahead and fuck me, anyway. I want to give you the feeling that I just had.”

I had heard of women having multiple orgasms, so I said, “Don’t worry about it, Liz. Maybe you will come again before I do. You drained me so with that blowjob that I will probably take a while.” I enjoyed the feeling of Liz’s come so that I felt that I had not missed all that much. I was still a virgin at a lot of things, so what did I know?

I pulled back as my instincts said that I should, and I felt a rough place on the wall of Liz’s vagina. I didn’t know what it was that I was rubbing against, but Liz seemed to jerk to attention. “Wow, Jack! What are you doing to me? That feels great. Please don’t stop it, whatever you are doing.”

“I don’t know what you mean, Liz. I’m just moving back and forth like I feel like I should, but I am glad that you like it. It feels good to me, too.” I continued to stroke, and the sensations of rubbing against that soft flesh was surely the best feeling I had ever had. Pretty soon, Liz started to moan and pant as I stroked, and there was no doubt that I was making her feel good.

Suddenly she said, “Jack, I’m going to come again! Oh ... Oh ... Oh ... it feels so goo ... She never finished the word as she screamed out her pleasure. Of course, that scared the hell out of me, and I stopped moving. “JACK, DON’T STOP! KEEP ON FUCKING ME! THIS IS BETTER THAN LAST TIME!”

Okay, I can take orders like any man when they come from the woman he loves, so I resumed my stroking, and Liz seemed to get even more carried away. Her face took on an awful grimace, and I was sure that she was dying. She was bouncing around under me and pulling me so hard with her legs wrapped around my waist, that I was forced to stop stroking because she was just moving with me, stroke for stroke.

I was locked in place, but I was still being stimulated by the way her cunt was acting. It was as if she were milking my cock like it was after milk from a cow’s teat. All of a sudden, I let loose with a blast of jizz and the feeling of absolute bliss overcame me. I just kept pumping out jets from my cock, and that seemed to push Liz farther and farther onto the peak of her climax. All I could do was to hang on for the wildest ride of my life!

Finally, Liz fainted, and I felt like I was not far behind her. I did manage to collapse onto the seat and not onto her, but I still don’t know how that was possible. When I came to myself, I was just barely sitting on the seat and about to ooze onto the floor.

As I was looking around trying to get myself reoriented, Liz came to, and she said, “My God, Jack, it can’t always be like that, or everybody would be fucking all of the time!”

“You are absolutely right! I have never felt anything like that, and I would like to do it again right away, but I am too pooped to move, much less to do all of the other things required. I’d be in sad shape if I had to walk as far as to get my walker. Wow, how long does this feeling last?”

“I guess that this is why most fucking is done in bed at night. That makes it easy to just roll over and drop off to sleep. OH, SHIT! I have to get home for supper. Mom is going to be upset with me if I am late. Can you help me dress?”

“Okay, I’ll try, but you are going to have to help me, too. Boy, we are a pair of Sad Sacks right now!”

“Well, there is nothing sad about me! I am so happy that I could float home on a cloud of ecstasy. We have to do this again as soon as possible!”

“Oh, I agree with you! How about Saturday afternoon at my house. Mom will be gone ‘shopping,’ and Dad and my brother will be out of the house. We could use my bed, and that would be like being married.”

“That’s a great idea! But I wonder if I can last for four days without having you again. Oh, well, I’ll probably come again just thinking about Saturday afternoon.”

We struggled to get dressed and I drove Liz home. We were really running late, so she just gave me one kiss and jumped out of the car to hurry into the house. As she left, she said, “I’ve got to take a quick shower; I smell like a whore house!” I refrained from teasing her by asking how she knew what a whore house smelled like.

I didn’t think it was so bad, but we had driven to her house with all of the windows open to air out the car as much as possible. I decided to shower, too. I didn’t want to advertise to my brother what I had been doing because I knew that he was sure to comment on the smell when it would most embarrass me. I was not sure how Dad would react, but I knew that my mother would be upset just on principle. Discretion was definitely the better part of valor in this case.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.