Master! Master! - Cover

Master! Master!

Copyright© 2018 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Interlude: Character Guide

Romantic Sex Story: Interlude: Character Guide - What do you call a human with cat ears and a tail? I need to know because I have one living in my house! I go to bed with my cat sleeping on my chest and wake up to a naked woman straddling my lap! I have no idea what's going on, and even worse, it keeps happening! Everywhere I go, animals end up turning into naked women!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Momo:
Housecat. She’s very lazy and affectionate, loves to speak in third person.

Sonja:
Golden doodle. She’s very happy and energetic.

Chloe:
Mouse. She’s shy and is afraid of everything.

Betty:
Milking cow. She’s highly intelligent and mature with a dominant personality until she herself is dominated.

Leah:
Yellow-spotted salamander. The most animal-like of the hybrids, she is a mute and retains the same metabolism and skin as her original form. Her sweat is addictively sweet and her saliva works as a natural salve for healing scrapes, bruises, and soreness.

Elise:
Formerly human, she has a long black snake tail with a separate metabolism.

Tobi:
A fox, he is timid like Chloe, but also highly intelligent like Betty, and very energetic when running around with Sonja.

Steve:
A cockatoo, he is perpetually happy and doesn’t stop talking unless someone tells him to.

Alex:
An iguana, he is mute like Leah and very aloof.

Jenny:
A New England Cottontail, she is nervous like Chloe, due to the two of them being low on the food chain, but she is also very happy and energetic, making her a good friend for Sonja.

Peter:
Also a New England Cottontail.

Neija and Fred:
African lions, very proud and have a hard time trusting humans.

Lola:
Fennec Fox, small and shy like Chloe, which is why they get along so well.

Amanda and Simon:
American grizzly bears.

Levi:
Anaconda, very lazy but sweet.

Piper:
African wild dog, similar personality to Sonja.

Talia:
Colorful parrot, happy and affectionate.

Gloria:
Silverback gorilla, aggressive but friendly, loves to wrestle but she doesn’t know her own strength.

Linda:
Baboon, hugest ass of all the girls.

Tammy:
Komodo dragon. Mature and horny like Betty.

Liz:
Large tortoise, her back is covered in bone plates.

Tessa:
Alligator girl.

Kerrie:
Red panda, very affectionate.

Tim:
Lorraine’s effeminate chinchilla boy.

Xavier:
Zebra centaur.

Saul:
Male peacock.

Shannon:
Goat girl/satyr.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.