Grandma Remembers - Cover

Grandma Remembers

Copyright© 2018 by QM

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Time passes, the body slows and injuries occur. Yet the mind remains sharp and memories remain a fertile field for a lady who truly lived.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

[1938]

Sam approached the Grainger home whistling a merry tune to hide his nervousness. Emily, in the various conversations they’d had at a volunteer run youth club before her initial invite, had alluded to the fact that her family were naturists, a term Sam hadn’t understood until she explained it. Essentially on nice days, after any chores the family, except for Mr. Grainger, gathered in the garden without any clothing. Something which both fascinated and scared Sam as casual nudity didn’t happen in his family ... or any other family he knew, come to that. Hell, none of his mates had mentioned anything like it in their various tall tales and outright lies.

“Sam!” Emily greeted him as she spotted him approaching up the lane leading to their driveway.

He waved back hurrying up to her to exchange a chaste kiss. “It’s good to see you, Emily.”

“You too, Sam,” she replied with a delightful blush.

“You look lovely today,” he replied, gazing at her slim budding form in a pretty summer dress.

“Thank you. You look very handsome,” she answered shyly as she took his hand and led him towards the house.

“Hello, Sam. So you did come to help with the new flower beds,” Mary greeted him.

“Been looking forward to it Mrs ... er Mary,” he replied with a smile.

“Well, we did a lot of the heavy lifting yesterday, no thanks to my lazy boys; so today it’s just planting and tidying up before we can relax,” she replied with a twinkle in her eyes as they both remembered vividly what had happened the day before. “Glad you’ve brought suitable clothing, though you can borrow a set of gloves.”

“Thank you.”

“Right, let’s get this done,” Mary commanded, after Sam had changed into his ‘working’ clothes, as she shepherded the family towards the back door and the large grounds surrounding the house.

The plants were where Mr. Grainger had left them, in the shade and well-watered. George and Ricky were set the lighter task of planting them in the rockery and borders under Mary’s strict supervision, whilst Sam, Emily and Amanda carried the trays of plants over to them. It was a very humid day, though not as sunny as yesterday and Sam had soon stripped out of his shirt and simply wore his vest and a set of football shorts as he carted the seemingly unending array of plants to the area where they were working, even to the point of getting more from the greenhouse. Still, eventually they were done and he, along with Emily and Amanda, was sent to wash his hands as well as get drinks and sandwiches from the pantry to give them all a light lunch.

“Well done, all of you,” Mary congratulated them. “That will be a beautiful display in a few weeks once they all fully flower. Now, go wash your hands, boys, the quicker you’re done, the quicker we can eat.”

The boys scampered off, clearly looking forward to grabbing a bite to eat, whilst Mary and the girls spread a few picnic blankets about to lie upon. Then, without a word, they all started disrobing, carefully folding their clothes to prevent too many creases.

“Come on, Sam,” Emily encouraged him.

“Er ... yes, right,” he replied with a blush as he started pulling his vest off.

Soon enough though he was as naked as the three ladies and was the centre of attention of both Emily and Amanda.

“Girls, it’s rude to stare,” Mary chided them, giving Sam a friendly smile.

“Sorry, Mummy,” they both replied, settling down to sit on the blankets as the boys came back all cleaned up and clearly hungry.

Sam was relieved; it appeared embarrassment was keeping his erection under control (for once) despite the wonderful sight of Mary, Amanda and Emily sitting unclothed around him. Both girls taking after their mother in a slim athletic form, though both with darker hair from Bill’s side of the family and smaller cone shaped breasts that probably still had a little growing to do, particularly in Emily’s case.

“Gosh, your todger is a lot bigger than Jack’s,” Amanda said into the silence.

“Amanda!” from Mary.

“Well, it is.”

“Some men are bigger than others. They come in different sizes, like the rest of their bodies. But it’s rude to comment on it. Now pass around the sandwiches and juice and relax, enjoy the day.”

“It’s OK, Mary. I don’t mind,” Sam also interjected.

“You’re a well-mannered boy, Sam. But, it was a bit rude and probably an attempt to try and make you ... react.”

“Well that’s something I can’t help at times,” he replied, remembering her advice. “So I hope you’ll forgive me if I do; after all, you’re all beautiful to look at.”

“Thank you, Sam. That’s very gentlemanly of you to say so,” Mary replied as her girls almost glowed at being called beautiful.

“Meh, they’re girls ... save for Mummy,” George chuckled, clearly uninterested at all the naked female flesh.

“That’s true,” Sam chuckled. “But soon you’ll see what I see.”

“Yes, all part of growing up,” Mary nodded.

Lunch was a relaxed and joyful occasion that Sam managed pretty well even if he did catch the girls at least, constantly glancing at his manhood. Afterwards they all played badminton on the freshly cut lawn and things became very much more uncomfortable for Sam with the bodies of the three women bouncing in various ways as they each took turns in playing doubles against each other as well as Sam and the boys.

“Would you like to see my prize roses?” Mary asked as they sat together during a lull.

“Yes, I’d love to, Mary,” he replied.

Both the girls and the boys were lying half dozing on the blankets and seemed uninterested in moving very far due to the heat and humidity, so it was just Sam and Mary who wandered off to the other side of the greenhouse and out of their sight.

“Well done, Sam,” Mary murmured when they were out of earshot.

“Not easy at times,” he chuckled.

“No, but by not trying to hide it and making something of it, you’ve drawn their fire, particularly from Amanda who’s a little more worldly than Emily.”

“I figured that from what you said,” he nodded.

“Wise beyond your years, Sam,” she giggled.

“Only because I had good advice,” he replied as they reached a sheltered area where some absolutely beautiful specimens were growing in the carefully nurtured environment.

“Do you like them?” Mary asked as she named and described each one.

“They’re just ... super,” he nodded.

“Thank you, I normally win some sort of prize in the local flower show, but there’s a lot of good competition,” she replied as her hand reached out to gently squeeze his cock.

“Mary,” he gasped as his attempts at calm evaporated in seconds, leaving him painfully erect.

“Oh, just applying a little practical stress relief,” she giggled as she knelt down to suck him into her mouth, whilst her fingers slid down to her centre of pleasure to relieve herself.

Their mutual desires and needs plus the nearly two hours of attempting to restrain himself soon brought Sam swiftly to a climax, with him ejaculating powerfully down Mary’s throat before he dropped to his knees, moving Mary on to her back, to tongue her to a swift climax.

“Oh, gosh, you tempt me so much, young Sam,” Mary finally said breathlessly, once her stifled moans and trembling limbs ceased to be an issue. “Wish we had time for more.”

“It just keeps getting better,” he agreed.

“Yes, but best we head back before we’re missed.”

“True.”

The two boys were playing badminton when they returned and Emily was dozing on a blanket.

“Where’s Amanda?” Mary asked.

“Nipped to the loo,” Ricky replied as he then did his best to try and win a point against his older brother.

When Amanda returned, the family chatted and relaxed for a while until they mostly dozed off in the heat, though Sam was still awake. Finally though he felt the need to stretch his legs so quietly got up to have a look around.

It was obvious why the family spent so much time here, the place was secluded, but full of interesting surprises and views as well as heavily scented from all the floral displays. Sam knew the family hired a man to come in and tidy up the lawns and shrubbery, but the flower displays were all Mary’s, and to a lesser extent the family’s, work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.