Grandma Remembers - Cover

Grandma Remembers

Copyright© 2018 by QM

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Time passes, the body slows and injuries occur. Yet the mind remains sharp and memories remain a fertile field for a lady who truly lived.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

[1938]

“I think I’ll deal with this first. You look about to spend your bounty again, Sam,” Mary stated with a gentle if hungry smile as she looked down upon his body, and at his straining erection in particular.

“Oh, yes please,” Sam almost begged as Mary turned in the bed and swallowed him down in a manner of speaking. The other interesting thing now for Sam, other than the sheer delight of Mary’s mouth and tongue upon his cock, was that he was looking directly at her nether regions. He moved his fingers to engage her nub again and felt her shiver of delight running over her body as he did so. Yet his own inquisitive nature took him further and, taking a chance, his tongue snaked out into her valley of delight to begin caressing her nub in a circular swirling pattern as his fingers had done.

“Eeh ... eeeeeh!” was all Mary could vocalise around Sam’s cock as the nice touch of his fingers was replaced by something far more finer and erotic. She’d read about oral pleasures, but had only ever given them to Bill, never received that delight. And now a virgin boy had taken her completely by surprise and into blissful ecstasy as she felt her body respond far more rapidly than her fingers had ever managed.

She felt the tip of Sam’s cock harden just as her own orgasm exploded within her, followed by Sam’s own spending hitting the back of her throat and coating it.

“Oh, Sam! That was wonderful!” she sighed, scrambling round to hold him close to herself.

“It wasn’t wrong?”

“No, Sam. It was perfect.”

“So was what you did with me,” he replied with a blush.

“It gets better too.”

“It does?”

“Oh yes.”

“How?”

“Let me get you ready again ... oh, you are!” she giggled.

“I ... I can’t help it.”

“Shhhh, that’s alright, Sam. Now come, lie on top of me, between my legs.”

Moving carefully, Sam did as she asked, supporting his upper body with his elbows. He felt her hand slide down his body and grip his cock and manoeuvre it to the centre of her wetness.

“Now,” she murmured in his ear as she tilted her pelvis slightly and Sam, without even thinking and before she could say anything else, pushed forward into what had to be heaven.

Mary was in absolute bliss as Sam finally penetrated her. ‘Not that much bigger, definitely thicker though,’ she thought, until he pulled back slightly and thrust forward even deeper, opening depths to his invasion that had never felt anything other than her children pass through them. ‘Oh, dear Lord, he is longer and he’s making me spend again just by being there,’ she mentally moaned as all she could do was to hold on as Sam did what came naturally and began thrusting into her with slow powerful strokes.

Sam was enthralled, now the feelings he’d thought had been good before paled into insignificance. ‘This must be what my mates called fucking,’ passed through his mind, followed up by, ‘I want more of this!’

“Ohhhh, I’m going to spend!” Mary moaned loudly in his ear as her whole body just stiffened and her grip on his cock tightened as the moan became a cry of delight.

“Good?” he asked, once the convulsions and moans had calmed.

“Oh yes, Sam! So, so good!” Mary replied as her legs now crossed over his and began climbing up his back to try and push as much of him as possible into her, though she realised he was rapidly reaching another climax himself.

All too soon, from Sam’s point of view, he released his bounty into Mary in several spurts which were still powerful and with a hoarse groan he pushed himself as far into her as possible as they held each other tightly. Sam lay there, wide eyed, still on top of Mary as his cock slowly deflated and wondered what to say next whilst Mary gazed up at him with a very self-satisfied look, bordering on smug.

“That was so good, Sam,” she finally said as she indicated for him to move off her.

“It was ... incredible. I’ve never felt anything so good.”

“So, you’d like to do it again?” she teased.

“Oh yes!”

“Our secret, remember? And you aren’t to try it with my girls, at least until you marry Emily, if things progress that way. Promise now.”

“I promise, Mary.”

“Just remember, if things become frustrating for you, you can arrange to see me ... at least until you have to go to college. Even then, if you go to Summermore High, it’s just five minutes’ walk from here.”

“I was planning to go there anyway to study electrical engineering, but you just made it a certainty,” he chuckled, his eyes still gazing in wonder at her naked body.

“Then I suspect we’ll enjoy the next few years,” she replied with a warm smile.

“Er ... Mary?”

“Yes, Sam?”

“Did we just ... er...”

“Fuck?”

“Er ... yes. Glad you said it; my Dad would take a belt to me if I said it aloud.”

“Yes, we fucked. Though at some stage we’ll make love. There’s a difference. Although I’ll love you, we won’t fall in love, that’s for others to receive. I’m not yours, Sam; I never will be, save for moments like this when we’ll delight in each other. Bill is my man and my love, don’t forget that, ever,” she replied earnestly.

“I won’t, Mary,” he replied just as solemnly.


[1980]

‘And what a lie that was from me, though Sam, bless him, never tried to force the issue, even if it was rather obvious we were both in love with each other,’ Mary thought with a whimsical smile. ‘Still, his heart was big enough to be in love with Emily eventually, as well as her mother, and she did reap the benefits of our liaisons after they married.

‘Still that was the future, for now I had Sam in the here and now and what an inventive young man he was,’ Mary’s thoughts drifted back into the past as a smile played upon her lips again.


[1938]

Sam felt as if he were walking on air as he returned home after his encounter with Mary. Never in his life had he imagined what they’d done together, plus the fact that Mary wanted to make a regular thing of it. He was also smart enough to realise that he’d have to treat Emily nicely if he wished to continue to do it himself, not that that was particularly hard, he already had feelings for her anyway in the short time they’d known each other.

“Are you with the world, Sam?” a voice intruded on his daydreams.

“Oh, er sorry, Mrs. Green. I was in a world of my own,” he apologised.

“You looked like it. Are you just back from seeing young Emily?” she asked with a pleasant smile as well as demonstrating that she pretty much knew all that the local gossips had to tell.

“Yes, Mrs. Green. I helped build a rockery,” he answered, looking at her as a woman, rather than the lady who helped his family out occasionally.

“Ooh, that sounds nice,” she replied, blushing a little at his direct scrutiny. She had a pretty good idea what it was about, men being men and, afterall, Sam was a young man now, as well as a lot more ... worldly, than she had thought.

“It was, Mrs. Green. We’re planting it out tomorrow,” he nodded, realising that despite her careworn face, she had a very nice body and large breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.