The Office Visit - Cover

The Office Visit

Copyright© 2018 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young newly wed has never had an orgasm - doesn't even know what she doesn't know. In frustration, she goes to a doctor for help. He relieves her of her frustration after repeated visits. Then she goes to confession. Oops!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Anal Sex   First   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts  

As instructed, Janet Simons returned to the doctor’s office the following evening, arriving a few minutes after five o’clock. She was met at the door by the doctor himself who double checked that the door was locked after admitting her into the waiting room. They immediately walked down the hallway to the exam room where Mrs. Simons began to disrobe. She did not bother to put on the exam gown that he offered.

“Tell me about last night,” Doctor Miller said.

“I did as you told me. I knew that he would want to do it when we went to bed, so I began to think about the experience from her, and that helped. When he pushed into me, I was wet inside and he just slid in without making me sore. After that, it was just like every other time, in and out until he shoots his stuff and then he rolls over and goes to sleep.”

“That’s unfortunate, because you really are a very exciting woman. Overall, you are in great shape. You’re quite attractive. Your breasts are a real delight.” He added as he began to play with them in earnest. “I do like how your nipples just seem to go from a soft, natural state to almost rock hard at the slightest touch. That tells me that you are sexually receptive and responsive to my touch.”

“When you touch them like that, it sends shock waves all through my body.”

“Of course, then there is this.” He moved away, bending down and kissing her from her breasts and descending to her pubic hairline. Quickly, he moved between her upraised knees and brought his mouth close to her body. Puffing lightly, as if blowing out a candle, he began at her anus and puffed slowly up to her clitoris.

“Oh my God,” was all that Janet could manage to say.

Doctor Miller continued to blow lightly, all over her there, through her hair, across her clit and then back down again. Janet felt his tongue then, rimming her anus for a minute, making her squirm from the newness of that feeling before he moved up slightly and rimmed the opening of her vagina as well. She would have been content for him to do that forever, but he continued upwards once again, his tongue darting in and out and around, all the way up between her labia until he once again reached her now swollen clit. As if sucking on a straw, Paul pursed his lips and vigorously sucked as much of her clit into his mouth as her skin would allow. Immediately he felt her body tense, her hips begin to buck uncontrollably and, after a minute, her body went limp again.

“You are an incredibly sexy woman, Janet Simons. You really are. It is not good for you to keep all of these emotions tied up inside you. I think, maybe what we should do is see if I can get some of them to release again, as we did yesterday.” He said it, as if he felt no sexual arousal himself, even though his erection was very firm.

“Oh yes, Doctor. Please do that.”

Her own natural moisture made his entry easy, and as he did, she confirmed in her mind how much larger and longer he was than her husband. She could feel him, moving, gliding, sliding and thrusting, sometimes his sac hitting against her cheeks and he drove firmly into her.

“You have no idea how good that fells, Doctor,” she whispered to him. His endurance was far superior to Jason’s dozen or so thrusts. She could feel him rubbing her clit with his thumb again and even after she had climaxed and reopened her eyes, she realized he was still inside her, pushing and pounding. When she felt his first spasm, her muscles tightened against him and he was forced to finish deep inside her without moving again.

Afterward, he caressed her lightly, his fingers barely touching her skin. He saw, as he had yesterday, that even after four or five orgasms, Janet’s clit was still fully swollen and sensitive to his caress.

“Your emotions are still bottled up inside you, aren’t they?” He asked her.

“Oh, I’d be happy to let you do that to me all day, if you would.”

“Well, I don’t think I could manage that.” She sighed and he interpreted that as a sign of disappointment. Doctor Miller walked to the head of the exam table and stood beside Janet. “Take me into your mouth, Janet, and suck on it like a popsicle. Perhaps we might be able to...”

She rolled her head to the side and gently lifted his cock to her lips. He was sill somewhat firm and as she attempted to take more of him into her mouth, he began to swell again. “I can taste us on you,” she said. “Am I doing this right?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.