The Office Visit - Cover

The Office Visit

Copyright© 2018 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young newly wed has never had an orgasm - doesn't even know what she doesn't know. In frustration, she goes to a doctor for help. He relieves her of her frustration after repeated visits. Then she goes to confession. Oops!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Anal Sex   First   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts  

The sign on the office door said PAUL MILLER, M.D. When she opened it, she was surprised to see there was no one else in the waiting room, and more importantly, no one behind the desk at the counter. The clock on the wall showed seven minutes past five o’clock, and Janet was afraid that she was too late. She stepped into the room and stood quietly by the counter, hoping that someone would return soon. The lights were still on at the counter, and down the hallway as far as she could see, so she had some hope that she was not alone. Still, after waiting what seemed like an eternity to her, no one came.

“Is anyone here?” she called out, leaning slightly across the counter top. She heard no response.

She waited, and then called out again, with a slightly louder voice, “Is anyone here?”

“Hello. Who’s here?”

It was a man’s voice coming from one of the rooms down the hallway. Almost immediately, a man appeared, a very handsome man in Janet’s eyes.

“Hello, I’m Doctor Miller. May I help you with something?”

“Yes, I’m Janet Simons. I’m new in town and don’t have an appointment but I was really hoping to be able to see a doctor today.”

“How did you get in here? We close at five and I’m the only one still here.”

“I just walked in. The door wasn’t locked and all the lights were on.”

“Yes, I see that. Carol must have forgotten to lock the door when she left.”

“Do you have time to see me tonight, Doctor?”

“Is it an emergency, or can it wait until tomorrow? As I said, I’m here by myself, and I don’t usually see female patients without my nurse present.”

“I really do need your help, Doctor.”

“Very well. Let me just lock the door behind you so that no one else comes in, and then follow me back to one of the examination rooms, if you would please.”

He showed her to the exam room and suggested that she be seated while he began entering the basic data for her patient record. “You said your name is Janet Simons? Where do you live, and how old are you?”

“We just moved to town, well I did anyway. We live on Alder Street, nine-twenty-eight is the number. I’m twenty-four.”

“What brings you to town?”

“We got married two weeks ago. I married Jason Simons.”

“That’s wonderful. Well, welcome to town. Now, how can I help you this evening?”

Janet did not respond. Instead, he could see that her eyes were beginning to water, and a tear fell across her right cheek.

“Mrs. Simons?”

“I don’t know how to say this. My mother dies when I was very young, and my father sent me off to live with his aunt. It was a very strict household. I never dated until I went to college. Jason is only the second man I have ever gone out with. I don’t think he dated very many girls either because we were both virgins when we got married.”

She stopped talking then, as if waiting for a response from him, but he knew that it was her story to tell, and he waited for her to continue.

“I need help, Doctor. I don’t know what is wrong with me. When we make love, it is not enjoyable at all, sometimes it really hurts me.”

“I see. I think the best thing fore to do first is have you get undressed and hop up on this table so that I can have a quick looksee and make sure everything is fine with you.” He handed her an exam gown to hopefully reduce any reluctance she may have.”

“You want me to take everything off?”

“Yes, please. You may slip on this gown.”

Doctor Miller turned toward one of the cabinets, pretending to retrieve something form one of the drawers and thus, not just stand and gawk while Janet undressed. He could still see her by looking at the mirror in the corner. He was impressed with her figure; there were no obvious signs of body fat anywhere.

“Were you an athlete in school, Janet?”

“Yes, I was a long-distance runner. I still run, usually five miles each morning.”

Doctor Miller began his physical exam, listening to her heart and lungs through is stethoscope while she sat on the edge of the exam table. He reached, with both arms, under hers from behind and lightly cupped her breasts, holding them much like a boy holds a handful of snow just before he packs it into a snowball. As he did that, he lightly rubbed his fingers across each nipple and felt them as they hardened immediately.

“Alright, Janet, you may lie back on the table now.” As she did, he slipped his hand under the gown and ran his fingertips across each breast, making circles around the nipples until he was certain they were at their firmest. Quickly, he gave each nipple and firm squeeze between his thumb and first finger, prompting Janet to moan in response.

Doctor Miller moved to the end of the table and raised each of Janet’s legs to place them in the stirrups. As he did so, he carefully folded the bottom portion of the exam gown so that it lay across her mid-section, allowing the rest of her to be totally exposed to his view.

“You’re going to feel my hands touching you as I examine you now, Mrs. Simons. Don’t be alarmed. I need to make certain that everything here is okay. While I’m doing that, why don’t you tell me what it is that happens when you have sex with your husband.”

Paul Miller rolled an exam stool up to the edge of the table and paused to look at Janet’s body. He saw cupcake breasts, A-cup at best, with nipples that remained hard five minutes after I stopped touching them, a very flat tummy and, below that, a triangle of light brown pubic hair that he could cover up completely with the palm of his hand.

“What do you mean, what happens? He pushed my knees apart, lays on top of me and pushes himself inside me. He pushes into me for a minute or two, and then he pulls out again.”

“When he does that, are you wet inside? Are you emotionally excited?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.