Ansleigh - Cover

Ansleigh

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a woman's descent from a professional working woman into a mindless horse. Her conversion is masterminded by a man she met professionally and who quickly identified her submissive nature.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Transformation  

Steve Oak glanced up at the clock on his large oak desk, noting that it was already 6:00. He’d been at the office almost 12 hours trying to get ahead of things so he could take some much needed time off. He’d switched with one his subordinates and was off to Virginia Beach to conduct a couple of focus groups. He hadn’t done one in years. That was what his staff was for. But the opportunity to spend a long weekend at the beach, especially with the company paying for part of it, was just too tempting. The client, Insurance Institute of America, was looking for feedback on the training they offer and ideas for new topics/delivery methods. It was pretty straightforward and his staff had already conducted over 20 focus groups already. Nothing new had come up in the last 10 focus groups, but the contract called for 30.

He planned on heading out this evening so he could start his first focus group at 9 in the morning, followed by a second at 2. Tomorrow being Thursday, that would give him a three day weekend on the beach. He’d considered seeing if one of his current playmates would like to join him but decided to seek new meat. He was sure he’d find something. At 6’2” and 210 muscular pounds, he knew he would have little problem attracting the eye of some sweet thing. Despite being in his early 40’s, he projected a vibrancy that belied his age. He wasn’t vain, but his record with women made him aware that he was considered handsome. Of course, the fact that he made almost a million dollars a year, combined with a very hefty portfolio, didn’t hurt him either.

His office was in Arlington, Virginia but his house was out in the country near Fredericksburg. He’d left his bag in his car at the VRE station in Fredericksburg. So all he had to do was catch the VRE, the local light rail, and jump in his car at the last stop. Then he’d be on his way to Virginia Beach. He quickly finished the email he’d been working on and hit “send.” He shut down his iPad and put it in his brief case, then left the office. His staff were long gone, so he locked the office on his way out.

He found a seat on the local light rail, the VRE, and settled in for the long ride home. He used to drive to work but found riding on the VRE gave him lots of time to work and let him avoid the stress of driving on 95. This time he decided to indulge himself and laid his head back, remembering his playmate from two weeks ago. The whip marks on her alabaster skin had shown so clearly as he sliced the whip across her back and buttocks. God, what an ass, too! Round and full, it had been a pleasure to sink his cock into it. Soft enough that it wiggled a little as he pounded away at it, her whimpers of pain as his body came in contact with the fresh whip marks still made him hard. He doubted he’d see her again. Unfortunately, reality did not match her fantasies and she’d left hurriedly in the morning, not even looking up as she scurried out the door. That was often the case. These women who’d masturbated while they’d read Fifty Shades of Grey seldom could take the reality of pain and humiliation that had so turned them on in their dreams.

Oh well, the book gave him a steady stream of would be submissives to slake his thirst as he searched for the woman who would be his next long term project. What that project would be was not clear yet, it depended on the woman. Like Michelangelo, he would chip away until he discovered the true beauty that lay inside. Michelangelo worked in stone; he worked in female flesh and minds. He found great joy in his hobby although he didn’t always keep what he created. In fact, he’d sold his last creation for a tidy sum a few months ago. Not that he’d needed the money; he just figured someone who paid top dollar for a pet would be more likely to take care of it.

She’d started off as a low level lobbyist and ended up as a puppy girl. He’d enjoyed owning her but puppies, like all dogs, require too much attention and he just wasn’t home enough. So he’d found a rich buyer with a couple of other puppy girls to keep her company. Of course, she hadn’t been happy with being sold, but he knew it was for the best. He was not a cruel man, well, he did enjoy the sounds of a woman suffering for his pleasure, and leaving a puppy alone for up to 14 hours a day is cruel. A pony or a cow would be a different matter as they were not the type of animal that needed to be with their owners all the time. He’d have to keep his eye out for likely candidates for conversion.

Ansleigh was fuming, her boss was making her attend this stupid focus group. She’d argued with him, telling him about all the work she and her team had to accomplish. He’d just looked at her, stone faced, and said “This is important too. You will attend and you will participate!” So here she was, sitting in a stupid conference room waiting while the consultant fiddled with his iPad.

Finally, he said something. “My name is Steve Oak. My company’s been asked by the Insurance Institute of America to reach out to those of you on the front line of the insurance industry...”

Inwardly, Steve wasn’t really paying attention to what he was saying. It was all drivel he’d said a hundred times before. Only the client name had changed. Instead, he examined the rest of the people in the room. Most of them looked either bored or excited. He figured the excited ones were the new ones, they hadn’t had time to have seen this type of thing before and so were excited someone thought enough of them to ask their opinion. The bored ones were just there because they wouldn’t be missed if they were not at their desks. Then there was the rather attractive woman who was sitting there scowling at him. He knew her type, figured her work came first and had been told to be here. There was always one in any batch.

Steve continued on, first finding out each of their names and job duties. Then he started asking the standard probing questions, typing their answers on his iPad which then projected them on to the screen behind him. He’d found it useful for the participants to see he was actually typing what they said. It made them more likely to give him useful information.

The whole time he watched the brown haired woman who still sat there scowling. Finally, he decided to prod her just to see what would happen. “Ansleigh, how would you answer that question?”

He could see her struggle with her answer. Her desire to lash out warring with her direct orders from her boss. So he said “Ansleigh, Answer Me” in a commanding voice.

He saw her eyes widen, she looked at him and then looked down at the table before her before saying “I’m sorry, Sir, for taking so long to respond. I think that using a cloud based application to provide just in time training would be the best solution.”

Now it was Steve’s turn to be surprised. He hadn’t expected such a well thought out response, not only that, but it was not an idea any of the other focus groups had come up with.” The thing that didn’t surprise him though was the obvious submissiveness in her demeanor. So many of these uptight, work focused women longed for the freedom of submission. He’d already marked her as a closet, at least at work, submissive. Now it was confirmed.

He continued on with his questions, his mouth and fingers on auto pilot. Instead, he quietly appraised this Ansleigh. Interesting name. Interesting body too. She looked tall for a woman, even seated. Definitely in shape, not dainty by any means. She looked like she’d be energetic in bed or where ever else a man wanted to use her. Nice size tits, probably a C cup. Her brown hair was shoulder length. Sensual face. He liked her high cheekbones, they gave her face definition. Looked like she would be a good cock sucker with those full lips. Might have problems deep throating with that size mouth, though. But, he suspected that she’d learn, if she didn’t know already. He couldn’t wait to see his cock make her throat bulge as he sawed it in and out of her face hole.

She looked to be late 20’s, maybe 30. Good age. Old enough to know what she’s getting into but young enough that she’d still be young when she was fully trained. No ring, too. Good.

Well, now he knew what he’d be playing with while he was here.

Snapping back to focus, he realized he’d been on autopilot for the last couple of minutes while he’d contemplated his next victim. No matter, no one had noticed. Well, maybe one person had. He’d noticed her shiver as he’d snapped out of his reverie. Steve smiled to himself. Good, let her sit there and wonder.

Ansleigh sat there, very aware that he was sizing her up like a piece of meat in a butcher shop. While it made her nervous, it also made her pussy moisten. She hadn’t been properly used, or should she say “abused” in too long. But what would this obviously rich man want with her? Well, beyond a quick fuck, that is.

“Well, folks. That wraps up all my questions. Any questions or comments for me? No? Well, then thank you for your time, you can return to your jobs. Well, all except you, Ansleigh.”

Ansleigh had been standing when he said that. She shuffled a little, trying to decide whether to sit back down or just stand there. As the last person scurried out of the room, she decided she might as well sit and started to do so.

“Did I tell you that you could sit?”

Hearing his voice, she jumped and straightened back up. She shuffled her feet nervously, unsure what to say or do.

“Well, did I!?”

“No, Sir.”

“Now, stand there like a good girl while I finish my notes.”

She reacted automatically to his tone and shifted her feet shoulder width apart, put her hands behind her back and stuck her breasts out, then dropped her chin so she was looking at the table in front of her.

“Good, he thought, she is well trained.” He really didn’t have any notes to type; instead, he switched off the projector and worked on some email. He just wanted to test her a little more. Finally, after 20 minutes, he put his iPad in the briefcase and stood up.

“Follow me.”

Then he strode confidently from the room, not even looking back to be sure she was following him. He walked down the hall to the office where his contact here was sitting. He poked his head in the office and said “Well, I’m done for the day. I have some things to go over tomorrow and need the help of someone who can answer some questions. Ansleigh here seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I will require her assistance all day tomorrow. Any problem with that?”

This guy was her supervisor’s boss and really had no clue as to how much work she had on her plate. To top it off, he was impressed with Steve’s poise and confidence. So he just nodded.

“Great, I’ll have her back to you safe, but perhaps not so sound Monday morning.”

Then he strode off, once again not even checking to see if she was following him. Then he stopped so suddenly she almost ran into him. He turned and said “I’m staying in the Homewood Suites over on Crosswoods Boulevard in suite 168. It is now 4:30. I expect you there at 6:30 with whatever you need for the weekend. You won’t need much as you will be nude much of the time. So bring a few good outfits for when we dine out. Only skirts or dresses. Also some exercise clothes. Is it your time of the month?”

Ansleigh stammered “No, Sir.”

“Good, then no underwear. I expect my subs to be available for use at all times and panties get in the way. Have you been tested for STDs recently?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good, bring a copy of your results. I have my results in my bag. We can compare results before I begin to use you. Now, go.”

Oak hated the necessity of checking for STDs, but, since he valued his health, was very careful to always check.

She turned and started to walk back to her desk. “Oh, god. That man is arrogant!” she thought to herself “To think he just started ordering her around like that. I know I’ve always been submissive but being treated so crassly by someone I just met. Damn, it makes me so mad!” But then she became aware that her panties were soaked. “Oh, no. I’d better hurry before it starts running down my legs!”

Despite her angry thoughts, there was no doubt in her mind that she would obey him.

She rushed to her desk, grabbed her purse and flipped off her computer, then poked her head into her supervisor’s space to say “Hey, your boss just told me to work with this consultant guy all day tomorrow. I can’t believe he did that. I have so much to do. I’ll try to work late a few days next week to catch up. Now I have to run. The consultant wants me to start working with him this evening. Bye!”

She’d said that pretty much in one breath, the words just tumbled out of her mouth since she was in such a rush. Her sense of urgency brought on by her need to leave before someone noticed how much her pussy was leaking and by her fear of being late to meet Oak.

She rushed to her car and drove madly to her place. Once there, she hurriedly searched through her closet for some appropriate outfits. Throwing them in a suitcase, she started to leave when she became aware again of her wet panties. She quickly ran to the bathroom where she pulled them down and threw them in the hamper. Then she quickly wiped her damp pussy, then remembering to get her test results, she went back to her bedroom and grabbed them before dashing back to her car.

In the end, all that rushing wasn’t really necessary. She managed to pull into the hotel parking lot at 6:00. Knowing he would not appreciate her arriving early, she sat in her car, nervously going through her purse to see if she could find some gum or anything to sweeten her breath. “Damn!” she thought “Why didn’t I stop and brush my teeth? Why, of all days, had she had a hamburger with onions for lunch?!”

Finally, she found an old breath mint in the bottom off her purse. Feeling somewhat relieved, she popped into her mouth and started to suck.

“God, I can’t believe I’m doing this! I don’t even know the man!”

These thoughts didn’t stop her from getting out her car at 6:20, grab her suitcase and start looking for his suite. It only took a couple of minutes to locate it. She realized she was 3 minutes early, so she waited nervously, shifting her weight from one foot to the other until her watch said 6:30. Then she knocked and the automatically shifted into a submissive Stand position.

Her head erect and eyes pointed downward. Her left hand grasping her right wrist behind her back. Her back was slightly arched, neck held back, belly sucked in. This position forced her chest out. Her hip was turned with one leg slightly forward with the foot arched and toes pointed. She would stand like this silently until receiving further direction. Yes, she was well trained. She took pride in that fact.

This was how Oak found her. He also noted the small flash of pride in her face. Thinking that pride would be tested this weekend he said “Good girl. Right on time. Guess I’ll have to find another reason to punish you. I’m sure something will come up.”

Ansleigh didn’t respond, knowing instinctively that no response was expected nor desired.

Oak stood back from the door and motioned her inside.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the unknown. Hearing the door close behind her, she knew that whatever was going to happen this weekend was out of her hands.

“Strip!”

While stunned at how quickly things were progressing, she hurriedly pulled off her clothes, folding them and placing them on the chair beside her.

As soon as she was nude, he said “Stand for inspection.”

She immediately assumed the inspection position, her feet parted slightly. Her arms raised with her palms placed against the back of her head. She cast her eyes downward and waited.

Oak began his inspection, taking note of several details. She was obviously very fit, with an athletic build. “Good” he thought “She looks like she has some endurance. That will come in handy.” He planned to enjoy himself this weekend and that was rather trying to his subjects.

“Nice tits” he thought to himself. “Must be a C cup.” He reached out and grabbed her left tit, squeezing it moderately hard. He was pleased that she made no sound nor flinched at this. “Hmm, nice and firm. Bet those babies can handle some pretty heavy weights attached to nipple clamps.”

He continued his inspection of her front, noting the long, well defined legs. He noticed a tattoo on the inside of her left thigh just below her cunt. It said “Slave.” He didn’t really like tattoos, but this one had a certain appeal to him as it exposed so much about her.

Then he looked at her cunt. He ran his hand over her mound, noting its smoothness.

“Electrolysis or wax?” he asked.

“Electrolysis, Sir.”

His wandering fingers then found a small diamond shaped brand just above her cunt. “This just gets better and better” He thought to himself.

Finally, he plunged two fingers into her cunt. His fingers made an obvious squelching sound as he plunged them in and out. “My, you are wet. Aren’t you, little one?”

He pulled his fingers from her cunt, bringing them to his nose where he sniffed them lightly. Next he moved those fingers to her mouth with every expectation that she would open it. As he expected, she opened her mouth and starting sucking her juices from his fingers.

“Now, turn to your right”

She obeyed, beginning to fall into that familiar zone that experienced submissives can achieve where their minds are, not exactly, turned off, but passive, comforted by knowing that they control nothing and that another is responsible for them.

Oak noted her good posture and the obvious strength in her legs. “I see you have good musculature, how flexible are you?”

“Sir, this one does yoga every day so that this body is able to be placed in any position a Master may desire.”

Oak, just grunted and said “Turn again”

He surveyed her rather attractive backside, noting the small tramp stamp, a rose surrounded by barbed wire ... a traditional pleasure-pain symbol. “This gets more interesting by the minute” he thought to himself.

He ran his hands over her back noting a small scar at the point where her left ass cheek met her leg.

“Single tail?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Oak considered this. Blemishes made a slave less valuable. But this one was small. He thought to himself, “Bad form, whoever did this. It looks unintentional. It’s one thing to deliberately mark a slave, but doing it by accident was careless.”

“Bend over and grab your cheeks”

She immediately obeyed; spreading her cheeks so he could inspect her lower two holes. She remembered her humiliation the first time she’d done this for a Master. It had made her so wet. The feeling of humiliation was long gone now, replaced by the excited knowledge that she was being inspected for use by this handsome man.

Oak noted her wet, engorged lips. He lightly ran a finger over them, noting the way she shivered in excitement. “Yes, this is going to be good weekend” he thought to himself.

“Rise and turn again.”

Her hands automatically rose as she stood to meet behind her head once again.

Stone took a cursorily look at her side before saying “Face me.”

“Now, I believe we have some business to attend to. Here are my test results.”

She reached down to her skirt and pulled hers from a pocket, then handed them to him.

They both quickly scanned the others test results and were please to note that they were both clean.

“Are you on some type of birth control?”

“Yes, Sir. This one is on the pill so that her cunt is always ready for use”

“Good. Now bend over and place your hands on the floor with your legs spread shoulder width apart.”

Hearing his zipper open as she was bending over, she knew he was about to use her.

Then, without any preliminaries, he plunged his cock into her cunt. Speaking aloud but clearly to himself, she heard him say “Nice and tight. Rather velvety feeling. I’ve needed this all day.”

She was rather shocked at his casual use of her body. She’d been in the D/s world for years now, but this was the first time she’d been so casually used. It made her so wet!

Oak heard her begin to pant as she became more and more excited.

“You do not have my permission to cum. You are a hole that I am using, nothing more.”

His words had two opposing effects on her, increasing her excitement while, at the same time, bringing her training came out. She managed to quell her impending orgasm, but just barely. Finally, he came inside her and pulled out.

“Clean me.”

She whirled around and took his softening cock into her mouth, slurping up their combined juices. After getting as much as she could that way, she took it out of her mouth and started licking his balls to get the last bit of juice.

“Now, get dressed. We are going out for dinner. I checked Urbanspoon earlier. Looks like this place ‘Eat, An American Bistro’ might be good.” Saying that, he reached into a bag on the couch and he pulled out a butt plug and some lube. “Wear this.”

Figuring that he would want easy access to her body, she pulled a dress from her suitcase. This dress was short and had a zipper down the front so a Master could quickly access any part of her body. She went into the bathroom where she quickly squirted some lube on the butt plug and pushed it in, grimacing at its size. Then she slipped into the dress after washing the excess lube off her hands.

Dinner was not the event she expected given how he’d treated her so far. Instead, they had wide ranging conversations on many topics. At one point, she became aware that he was probing her skills and abilities. “Strange” she thought to herself, “it was almost like she was being interviewed for a job.” He was quite the gentleman. Anyone seeing them together would probably have thought them out for a date or, perhaps, colleagues out for a working dinner. In fact, if it wasn’t for her earlier treatment and the butt plug nestled firmly in her ass, she too would have thought so.

Dinner over, he paid the bill and then escorted her out to his car. So lost in the feeling of being on a date, she was not surprised when he turned her toward him as they neared the car. Thinking he was going to kiss her, she raised her face to his.

But none of what she thought was going to happen, happened. Instead, he quickly unzipped her dress and left it to slide down her body to the asphalt. Momentarily stunned by this sudden reversal, she just stood there.

“Get your dress and get in.”

He started the car and began driving before she was fully settled. “I expect you to be naked at all times unless we are in a public place.”

“Yes, Sir. I’m sorry I let you down.”

Oak just dismissed her apology and considered her punishment. He suspected she would enjoy pain, so that ruled out whipping her. Not that he wouldn’t cause her pain at some point this weekend, just not now when he wanted to punish her. He mulled the topic over while he drove back to the hotel with his free hand wandering idly over her body. It felt pleasant and he knew he’d enjoy exploring it this weekend.

Oak parked near his room and was able to lead a naked Ansleigh quickly out of sight without attracting notice. Once in the room, he sat on the coach and pulled out his iPad so he could check his email.

Ansleigh stood there for a second before automatically assuming the Stand position as she waited for His command. She didn’t have long to wait before he said “Pull out the butt plug and put my cock in it.”

She reached around and pulled it out, moving toward the kitchen area where she spotted some paper towels. She quickly cleaned it off and set it down on the counter before wiping her hands off so she didn’t get the lube on his pants.

She knelt in front of him and, getting a look of permission from him, she unzipped him and pulled his cock out. It was hard and almost throbbing with unreleased semen.

“Stand and turn around. Then sit on it.”

She quickly obeyed and was soon feeling his cock deep in her ass for the first time. She started sliding up and down until she felt his hand push against her back.

“Hands on the floor and stay still.”

She realized she was nothing but a desk with a warm hole in it when she felt him put his iPad on her back. Being an experienced sub, she waited patiently for the next hour as he tapped away on his iPad. Amazingly, he stayed hard the whole time.

Finally he grunted and dropped his iPad on the couch beside him, then grabbed the remote to turn on the TV. “Now you may pleasure me, but keep your hands on the floor.”

She started sliding her ass up and down his cock, knowing that he was barely paying attention to her actions. All in all, the time since they had left the restaurant had been incredibly humiliating. “God!” she thought, “This man is one of extremes. First I am a hole for his pleasure, and then he treats me as a woman he is dating, next I am just a piece of furniture to him. I don’t know how he can change so quickly, it’s like he flips a switch. However he does it, it turns me on so much!”

Oak had deliberately acted this way. It was his way of testing her limits. Nothing he did this evening was spontaneous. So far, he was very pleased with what he found out. She had definite potential. He loved that she was smart and well educated. It made her ultimate outcome so much sweeter, that is, if he decided to take her on as his next project. Her living so far away from him was an issue, but not an insurmountable one.

Suddenly, he realized he was about to cum. He grabbed her hips and forced her down on his cock as he erupted deep in her bowels. He held her like that until his cock softened and slipped from her ass. “Go put the plug back in. I don’t want you making a mess.”

“Yes, Sir.”

She quickly made her way to where she’d left the plug and pushed it back in. “Looks like I’ll be wearing this all weekend.” She thought to herself. Not that it troubled her, she liked it when a Master modified her for his pleasure. She knew her ass could be a little too tight, so it was only right that he stretched her hole.

Flipping off the TV, he once again reached into his bag and pulled out some rope. “Lay down on the floor.” Once she was laying down, he quickly seized her left foot and pulled it up beside her left thigh, then tied it there. He repeated the process with the other leg. Next he grabbed her left hand and tied it to the rope on her left side before tying her right hand in a similar fashion. This left her effectively immobile with her knees about a foot apart.

“It’s a good thing I’m limber from all that yoga.” She thought to herself.

She looked over at him in time to see him pull a vibrator out of his bag. “What all does he have in there?”

Then, with no warning, he stooped and plunged the vibrator into her sopping wet cunt.

“My, you are wet, aren’t you? I’ve set that vibrator on low as your punishment. I’ll leave you like this all night. As wet as you are now, by morning you’ll be in agony. Do not let that vibrator slip out or you’ll not be allowed to cum all weekend. Now just a couple more details and I’m off to bed.”

He pulled a small rubber sheet out of the bag and a ball gag. “Can’t have you making a wet spot in the rug or making noises that keep me awake, can we?”

He unceremoniously placed the rubber sheet on the floor and rolled her onto it. Then he fastened the ball gag tightly in her mouth before turning out the lights and going to bed.

Ansleigh lay there in the dark feeling the vibrator buzz quietly in her cunt. She knew it was going to be a long night. But she had no idea how long it would be as Oak had programmed the vibrator to vary it’s intensity, never going high enough to give her her much needed orgasm but never going so low that she could sleep. So she lay there all night, moaning into her gag, hoping for the release of a good cum. To compound her problems, her muscles stiffened as the night wore on. No matter how limber you are, this position was hell after a few hours. Finally, she fell into a trance that was not quite sleep but not awake until she heard a bird chirp outside the window. Opening her eyes, she realized that dawn had arrived. She hoped he would awake soon and let her free. Her bladder was so full! The pain from her full bladder almost overrode the need to orgasm. Her limbs were numb by now, so luckily that was no longer on her mind.

She lay there, contemplating her situation. She knew she had to be punished for not obeying him. But, at the same time, she knew that this was actually a pleasure for her. She had shaped her body just so it would be able to be formed into whatever position a Master might want. She enjoyed so much to have a Master who pushed her and molded her. She realized that she had to tell Oak this was not the punishment she deserved.

Just then, she heard him stir. Looking up she saw him approach her. He knelt down and scooped her up. She’d known he was strong, but the ease with which he lifted her was surprising. She was not fat, but there was a lot of muscle on her bones. He carried her into the bathroom where he started the bath before pulling the vibrator from her cunt and untying her. Her limbs were in agony as the blood started rushing into long vacant vessels. He ignored her looks and lifted her onto the toilet. “Piss.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.