Love Family Singers - Cover

Love Family Singers

 

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Everyone broke up into couples, ostensibly to come up with music. April followed me, taking my belt loop with her finger and going in my room. I kicked off my shoes, and took off my belt to lay down, and she got up beside me, only taking off her shoes.

“Are we napping together, my dear?”

“If you don’t mind?” she said turning to me face to face. “I left the door open, per your house rules.”

She turned to her left side and I cuddled up close and we did fall asleep.

I woke up with my pants down to my feet, and April with her skirt hiked up. She had me up inside her and was starting to grind on me, making a noise I was worried was too loud.

“Did you put a condom on me, Dear?” I hoped.

“Of course, now get it going, Mr. Love, please?” she said, exposing her breasts to me.

That was all I needed, and I most certainly filled the condom.

“Michael,” my mother’s voice said coming in the room... “Oh Dear,” she said pulling the door closed behind her.

Neither of us moved, and she walked around to see what exactly she had walked into.

April was blushing deeply, and my hands were still on her naked breasts. I had nowhere else to put them.

“Mom, I can explain, this is all my fault. April wasn’t the aggressor, I was.”

“Mrs. Love ... Sarah, he is wrong ... completely wrong. This was my idea; I was...”

“Shush, both of you. Get off him dear, please?”

She did, exposing the glistening but mostly transparent condom.

“My goodness, Michael. I had no idea you were so large!”

“MOTHER!”

She carefully took it off me, “This isn’t the first time, is it?”

“No, it’s not, on our date, but there was a condom involved, mother.”

“I made sure of that, Mrs. Love,” April said.

“Don’t be so worried, kids. I had a hunch something like this was likely to happen. Get dressed, both of you, please?”

I saw April pulling up her panties and fixing her bra and blouse.

Mom went in my bathroom, emptied and threw away the condom, and brought out a wet towel and cleaned me off. I pulled up my boxers, and my pants.

We were sitting on the bed and Mom started pacing back and forth.

“Are you going to tell Dad?” I asked.

“Are you going to tell my father?” April asked.

“No, I am not. This will stay between us. I thought you were on the pill, April?”

“I am, but we needed to be very careful. I keep condoms in my purse,” she said.

“Are you hiding any condoms in your room, Michael?”

“No, I knew that you would likely find them and assume the worst,” I said.

“Well, you are probably right, but your girlfriend seems more prepared than you are. This room smells like sex, Michael!”

April pulled her spray out of her purse and gave the room a good waft of it.

“Dear, would you please step out, so I can speak to my son alone?”

She put the spray away and gave me a quick kiss and left the room.

Mom closed the door and sat on the bed beside me.

“Michael, I need you to listen closely to me, please?”

“Mom...”

“Be quiet! Whether you realize it or not, you are a very charming young man. My sisters, as well as Nevinas all think you are a very charming young man. At sixteen years old, you are a role model to your brothers. It appears to me that Charles especially looks up to you. Have you and he spoken about what you and your girls have been doing?”

“No, not at all. Nobody, except for you, know anything. I am quite sure of that.”

“That’s good,” she said putting her hand on my leg for a quick moment, before she just as quickly moved it back to her lap.

“Regarding my sisters, Isabella and Olivia. They are only 31 and 32. Please refrain from flirting too much with either of them. They are happily married, but seem taken by you, a bit. Be on your guard. Nevina’s sisters are also off limits, do you understand me?”

“Mom, I am amazed you feel the necessity to say any of this, but I am a one-woman man, only April and my first love, you!”

She got up and said, “I’m done ... be careful, and get your own condoms, for god’s sake!”

I waited a few minutes after she left, before I got up and went downstairs. April was on the sofa, and I plopped beside her.

“I’m sorry, Michael ... I really am. Are you grounded from me?”

“No,” I said with a chuckle. “I told her that you are my one true love. And she also said for me to get my own condoms. That tells me she’s OK with us, just not to flaunt it in front of anybody else.”

I got up and went to the keyboard...

April, come she will
When streams are ripe
and swelled with rain

May she will stay
Resting in my arms again

June, she’ll change her tune
In restless walks
she’ll prowl the night

July she will fly

And give no
warning to her flight

August, die she must
The autumn winds
blow chilly and cold

September I remember
A love once new
has now grown old

She was crying and I said, “That was by Simon & Garfunkel, way back in 1966. I found it the week we met, just waiting to play it for you.”

“It’s so beautiful,” she said.

“It’s just a song, you are beautiful, April Love!”

We had been joined by my brothers and her sisters.

“Anybody got any ideas for a song, we still need a bunch of them?”

“You don’t need to raise your hand, Will.”

“Since Nancy and I were both born in 2010, we went online and found a few songs we both liked from that year.”

“We found a bunch,” Nancy added.

“Such as?” I asked.

“Lady Gaga,” Will said. “Bad Romance.”

“Katy Perry,” Nancy said. “Teenage Dream.”

“Owl City,” Will said. “Fireflies.”

“La Roux,” Nancy said. “Bulletproof.”

“‘Sweet Dreams,’ by Beyoncé,” Will said.

“Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart,” they said together.

“Nice job, you two,” I said. “The Lady Gaga song ... I wonder if Nevina and her sisters could sing that for us?”

“All you need to do is ask her, Michael,” April said. “She likes you, she told me.”

Mary and Charles did the same with songs from 2007, (their year of birth), Ken and June 2009, and Mom had come up with some great music from 1983. They must have all talked before they went their separate ways. I was born in 2006 and April in 2008, so we should look that over as well.

John, my dad, was born in 1982, April told me her mom was born in 1979, and her dad in 1978. A very good place to start!

Fox News showed the voting that placed former UN Ambassador Nimrata Nikki Haley (nee Randhawa) in the job of Vice President of the United Stater of America.

Both Mom and Dad thought she was an excellent choice!

June 12th, 2022, our next job:
Although our dads didn’t come to sing, both of our entire families came along. It was at a friend of my parents.

We were setup inside this time, in a home that made our place seem like a one room apartment. It was being catered by a local place called, simply, “The Catering Company.”

They were being setup outside while we got the comfy gig. My brothers and I brought in the equipment and I setup with my keyboards double stacked, like Nancy had done back at the house.

Until we found something unique, our first song was...

LADIES
Love, love, love,
love, love, love,
love, love, love
.
MICHAEL
There’s nothing you can do
that can’t be done.
Nothing you can sing
that can’t be sung.
Nothing you can say,
but you can learn
How to play the game
It’s easy
.

Nothing you can make
that can’t be made.
No one you can save
that can’t be saved.
Nothing you can do,
but you can learn
How to be you in time
It’s easy.


BROTHERS & SISTERS
All you need is love,
all you need is love,
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.
Love, love, love, love,
love, love, love, love, love.
All you need is love,
all you need is love,
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need
.

SARAH & NEVINA
There’s nothing you
can know that isn’t known.
Nothing you can see
that isn’t shown.
There’s nowhere you
can be that isn’t where
You’re meant to be
It’s easy
.
EVERYBODY
All you need is love,
all you need is love,
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.
All you need is love.
(All together now).
All you need is love.
(Everybody).
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.
Love is all you need.
Love is all you need

A very nice applause from the people there, until I broke it up by saying, “Yes indeedy-do. All you need is the Love Family Singers. We are here for three hours. If you like what you hear, tell others. If you don’t, keep it to yourself, please?”

That got the laugh I had hoped for, and we went straight into April, and her sisters singing... (The Edge of Glory)

APRIL
There ain’t no reason
You and me should be alone
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
I got a reason that you’re
Who should take
me home tonight
MARY
I need a man that thinks
It’s right when it’s so wrong
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
Right on the limits
Where we know we
both belong tonight


JUNE - NANCY
It’s hot to feel the rush
To brush the dangerous
I’m gonna run right to
To the edge with you
Where we can both
fall far in love
ALL FOUR
I’m on the edge of glory
And I’m hanging on
a moment of truth
I’m on the edge of glory
And I’m hanging on
a moment with you
I’m on the edge,
the edge, the edge
The edge, the edge,
the edge, the edge
I’m on the edge of glory
And I’m hanging
on a moment with you
I’m on the edge with you
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
oh, oh, oh, on the
edge with you


APRIL (Sisters)
Another shot before
We kiss the other side
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
I’m on the edge
of something final
We call life tonight
(Alright, alright)
MARY (Sisters)
Put on your shades
‘Cause I’ll be dancing
in the flames
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
It isn’t hell if
everybody knows
my name
Tonight
(Alright, alright)
JUNE - NANCY
It’s hot to feel the rush
To brush the dangerous
I’m gonna run right to
To the edge with you
Where we can both fall far in love
ALL TEN OF US
I’m on the edge of glory
And I’m hanging
on a moment of truth
I’m on the edge of glory
And I’m hanging
on a moment with you

When it was over, there was an impressive applause, as I waited for it to crest, then said, “You are listening to the Love Family Singers. They include,”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.