Love Family Singers - Cover

Love Family Singers

 

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

We listened to the radio on the trip home and heard they caught the wacko, and that VP Pence was undergoing surgery.

Tyrone walked out in tears as I put his wife’s hand in his. Each of us Love boys gave our partners a teary-eyed kiss, even Will, and we all said goodnight to one another. Dad got his arms around Mom, and I told my brothers to go to bed.

As usual, I was the last one up and awake the next morning. On my way to the kitchen, I saw the equipment had been brought inside and setup. I found Sarah and my brothers in there eating breakfast.

“Your father went in to work early, Michael. He expects a very volatile stock market for the next couple of weeks or so, due to what happened last night!”

“I understand completely,” I said giving her a hug and a kiss good morning.

The boys had been quiet, eating their bacon, eggs, and toast.

“Sit down and have something to eat,” Sarah said. I sat next to my brother Charles.

Mom put a plate of food in front of me. I didn’t realize I had sat in Dad’s chair.

I started to eat my food, as there was a knock on the door, and Mom let in the five Nicholas women.

I didn’t get up as I should have, and April got on a sliver of the chair I was sitting on and leaned into me. “It’s so sad, I feel so sorry that anybody would try to kill the President of the United States.”

“When we get old enough, we are getting married and never, ever be apart for as long as we both shall live.”

Nevina had gone to Sarah and they hugged one another. The three remaining young ladies stood behind their ‘guys’ as they each finished up their breakfast. April moved herself to directly on my lap.

“Joe called, Michael,” my mom said. “He won’t be here as expected.”

“I understand that, we have another job on Saturday night. We need to be there because the ‘show must go on.’ Sarah and Nevina, I understand if you can’t or don’t want to join us every time.”

“Now, just a minute, Mr. Love,” my future mother-in-law said. “I enjoyed last night very much, and I consider myself part of the Love Family Singers. Your mother and I want to be at every gig there is. We are through having and raising young children. You all proved that last night, that each and every one of you are so talented and full of love and caring.”

“Do you feel that same way, Sarah?” I asked directly.

“Not since being in a sorority, have I felt like I belonged somewhere. I am alongside my best friend Nevina, and my sons and her daughters,” she said.

“If we had performed a full third hour, we would’ve run out of music last night,” I said. “I’m open and welcome to either new music or more of the oldies we mostly did last night.”

“I agree with my future husband,” April said, taking a bite of one of my bacon pieces. “I prefer music that is a little older.”

“Michael Honey,” Nevina said, “What do you say to adding a few more adult women to the LFS?”

“Such as?” I responded.

“I have four sisters, all of them younger than I, could they audition to join? They all live in the area.”

“I have two sisters, your Aunt Isabella and Aunt Olivia, could they try out, Michael?” my beautiful Sarah chimed in.

“They all have to be as pretty and sexy as you two are. They need to know that who is and isn’t involved, is the groups decision, except I would feel more comfortable if Sarah didn’t vote on her own sisters and Nevina the same.”

“When do you want to do this?” April said to me.

“If they could get here, how about today, this afternoon?”

“My sister, Isabella, has a daughter who plays keyboard, here name is Nancy Young,” my mother said.

I looked into my girlfriend’s eyes and asked, “How old is she, Sarah?”

“Eighteen years old, I am the youngest of the three of us, Isabella and Olivia.”

“Well, I am hopeful that the two of you are the physical standard for any additional ladies we add. I still want a few more boy’s voices, have Aunt Isabella bring Rich and Jeff with her, please? No promises; make sure they understand. They can bring whatever sheet music they want to sing.”

Suddenly, our group could go from ten to fifteen, or more, presenting the problem of getting around together, as a group.

The house phone rang, mom picked it up, and immediately started to weep, “Vice-President Pence has died!”

We all fell into despair, and I went to Mom and gave her a big hug. She was born and raised in Columbus, Indiana, the same town VP Pence was borne in.

The Moms shooed us away, as they cleared the table. I asked the kids to veg out for a while but stay in the house and keep their phones close.

I went to my room, with April attached at the hand and turned on the TV, to watch something to take my mind off things.

She had previously talked me into rearranging my room swapping where my computer system was setup with where my bed was. The result of doing that provided ‘cover’ for if we were on my bed together but put my computer setup in the middle of my bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.