Love Family Singers - Cover

Love Family Singers

 

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I had an idea, so I drove us to the school we both attended, and parked. Something was going on, but the parking lot wasn’t very full, and we were far enough away to not be noticed, I hoped.

Before she could react, I pulled her up on my lap and gave her a really erotic kiss. Her dress had a slit, to show off her gams, a term I got from online.

“I feel you up against my butt, Lover,” she said.

“You make me feel things I never thought I would,” I said to her.

I went into my coat pocket and pulled out a ring box, making her squeal just a little.

I opened it and said, “April Jasmine Nicholas, will you be my girl?”

“Oh God, Yes,” was her immediate response, as I put it on her ring finger. I made a guess on the size of her ring finger, and it fit, but was a little snug.

She took off her necklace, and slipped it through the ring, and put it back on around her neck. Whatever had been going on was breaking up, so she moved back to alongside me and we casually left the area.

“Oh god, I want you to make love to me so badly,” she said.

“If I do it badly, you won’t want me to do it again, will you?”

“Always the smarty-pants, aren’t you, Mr. Love?”

“Mom told me to make sure I filled the car with gas, before I got home, do you mind, future Mrs. April Love?”

“Ooohhh, I love you Michael.”

I found a Chevron station, paid cash at the pump, and filled it up.

“Now what?” I asked her.

“Find a place to park, please?” she asked.

Not knowing what she had in mind made it seem even hotter. I carefully drove to and parked at Cherokee Park, a known ‘Make out place’ among school kids our age.

“Drop your pants, Michael. Boxers too, please?”

“April!”

“Do as I say, or take back your ring?”

I did, exposing myself to her. She went into her purse, pulled out and put a condom on me.

Oh dear?

She pulled up her dress exposing the fact she didn’t have on any panties.

She moved over my lap and my totally hard penis and took it and slid down on it.

“You are such a bad girl,” I said. “Not wearing any panties on our first date?”

“I have some, in my purse, for after,” she said as she began riding me. “Play with my titties, please?”

I did as she asked, and I felt my loins girding up. Thank god she put a condom on me. I would’ve never thought to have brought one.

While I had her nipples between my fingers, I released up inside the condom, and she said, “I feel you pumping and filling it up. It feels so good.”

“It does, doesn’t it,” I said. “Thank you for doing this?”

While still on me, she got out a small towel, got off me and landed on it. She reached over and carefully took off my condom, and drank the entire contents, in front of me.

Damn!

Next, she got out the pair of panties she had mentioned, and put it on, adjusting her dress back down. I had watched all of this and she leaned over and licked my dick clean of any remaining ‘Essence of Michael,’ as she put it.

I kissed her, then pulled my boxers and pants back up.

“Excuse me for a minute, Lover Man,” she said, getting out of the car for a minute.

I watched this as she fixed her dress to perfection, got out a small bottle of Listerine, gargled and swallowed, and fixed her hair and lips. Talk about being prepared!

She handed me the bottle, and I did the same. Lastly, she got out a very small bottle I didn’t recognize and sprayed it into the back of Mom’s car.

“I can’t believe you had all that planned, April. Thank you very much. I expected you to be a virgin.”

“I was, but I ‘prepared myself’ for you, when you first asked me on this date.”

“Everybody was so worried about me taking advantage of you, you are clearly the most amazing girl I have ever met in my entire life.”

“Let’s get home. You will make points by getting me home early. I expect everybody to be up and waiting to greet us. Daddy might have a small conniption fit over the ring you gave me, but I don’t care!”

“You don’t care?” I asked.

“It’s you I am in love with, that’s all that matters, isn’t it?”

I pulled up to in front of her house, and walked her to her door, where we kissed for a moment, before the door opened to her mother saying, “Come on in, Michael?”

I sure hope my face didn’t give me away, everybody was awake and waiting for us, although we were twenty minutes before her curfew.

Mary, her older sister was the first to see her ring around her neck, saying “Are you engaged to be married?”

June and Nancy saw it and squealed, as teenage girls often do.

Tyrone walked over looked at the ring closely and said, “It’s not an engagement ring, I believe that this is what is called a ‘promise ring’, is that correct, Mr. Love?”

“Yessir, that is correct. I asked your daughter to be my exclusive girlfriend, and she said ‘Yes.’ I can only hope that you and Mrs. Nicholas approve?”

Nevina saw the ring saying, “That is a very beautiful Topaz ring. You’ve done your homework, Michael.”

“I found out she was born in November the day we first met, Nevina. Actually, April told me when all of your birthdays were. Don’t worry, I can keep a secret, Ma’am.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.