Love Family Singers
Chapter 1

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

My name is Michael Love. How you doin?

My family and I moved into a part of Louisville, Kentucky, specifically a nice neighborhood twenty minutes south of downtown called Lake Forest.

We have a pool in the backyard, and a hot spa. Only our parents are allowed in it, but after I asked to be responsible for it, I earned the opportunity to occasionally use it for myself.

Next-door to me growing up was a family with four girls. Coincidentally (or not) my family was four boys.
An immediate pairing off problem occurred when I found out that the girls, from oldest to youngest were named Mary (13), April (12), June (11) and Nancy (10). The girls were all redheads like their mother, Nevina and father Tyrone.

My brothers and I from oldest to youngest are Michael (14), Charles (13), Kenneth (11) and William (10). We had different shades of brown hair, with Sarah, my mother, and John, our dad.

After meeting the girls for the first time, my brother Charles paired off with Mary, the oldest, while April and I seemed to hit it off. We both thought we got the better deal that way.

My family’s last name is Love. Their last name is Nicholas.

While not uber rich, both families were rather well-off, thank God.

We lived in a very nice neighborhood on the southwest side of Louisville, Kentucky, just on the east side of the Ohio River, which is the border between Kentucky and Indiana.
It didn’t take long for April and me to become pretty good friends. Our parents got along so well I think they are hoping we might all just end up married to each other.
Being fifteen years old, that seemed a long way off to me. However, April had it in her head to be a bride at the ripe old age of sixteen.
Since I wasn’t old enough to drive yet and I doubt her parents would have let her go with me if I had, we needed to either ride our bikes or be taken to wherever it was we wanted to go.
We often ended up in either her room in her house or my room in my house, with the door open, doing something on the computer, or listening to music.

After being around each other most of the time, even going to the same school, I had just turned sixteen (on May 30th, Memorial Day) and got my driver’s license and she was turning fourteen coming up (November 11th).
That made my parents very proud and her parents very nervous.
For my birthday, my parents got me a previously owned Toyota Camry, only a few years old.
My only problem with the car was that it had bucket seats and not a bench seat, which conversely made Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas very happy!
Back when we became close enough to hold hands, two years earlier, April and I both became aware of a place across the river in the town of Vincennes (164 miles away) called the Palace Drive-in Theater, that had sixteen movies showing at the same time, and it didn’t cost very much.
Fast forward two years, they had opened their fifth one in Louisville, exactly 7.4 miles from our front door.

Despite the much closer location, her parents locked horns with my parents with the probability that something might still happen to their ‘little girl’ if I took her to such a place.

I found out more detailed information about the place: It’s very innovative. Some rich dude named Michael Thomas in Vincennes created the place for people to go see a ‘Drive-in Movie’ inside!

Sixteen theatre screens, eight on each side, each holding 105 cars, all inside what looked like a very large circus tent. The truly innovative part of it was that movies started at nine in the morning and went all day until midnight. My dad said that it was the kind of idea that would be making somebody a ‘shitload’ of money. His words, not mine.

They talked about it with us in the room making me mad and upsetting April.
Just as I was about to get up and give them my two cents, April got up and said, “Daddy, if you think that I’m going to let Michael kiss me and stuff like that then you’re wrong! We like each other very much and he has always been a complete gentleman to me. I don’t think it’s fair that you assume he will try to do something ... naughty!”

“We are very good friends and I would slap him in the face if he tried anything at all,” she continued although we were holding hands.

“What do you have to say for yourself?” my father asked me.
“To be honest, I believe I am developing feelings for April, so I understand what the Nicholas’s are talking about. I care for her and in time I hope she will care for me.”

“I know that drive-in theaters, in the past, have a reputation for teenagers going there and making out and more, not even caring about what the movie is. April and my relationship is currently friendly, but I wouldn’t mind if it grew into something more.”
“To be perfectly honest, April and I have kissed once, but it shocked her so much that we haven’t done it a second time. We didn’t turn the right direction and bumped noses really hard!”
That made them all laugh, and they seemed to relax a little bit!
“We really want to just see the newest AVENGERS movie,” April said. “If you let us go, we can answer questions about it when we got back to verify that we watched the movie, instead of crawling into the backseat and making out.”
They told us to step out of the room. They wanted to discuss it amongst themselves.

This will be setting a precedent, so Charles and Mary were also waiting for this decision.

We went to my room with an open door and waited.
I sat down in front of the computer and April got up and walked behind me asking me, “Do you really believe what you said down there?”
Instead of answering her with words, I turned on my synthesizer and I sang my favorite song since I met her, April Love... (Pat Boone sang it in a movie of the same name!)...

MICHAEL
April love
is for the very young
Every star’s a wishing star
that shines for you
April love is all
the seven wonders
One little kiss can
tell you this is true
Sometimes an April day
will suddenly bring showers
Rain to grow the flowers
for her first bouquet
But April love can slip
right through your fingers
So if she’s the one,
don’t let her run away
Sometimes an April day
will suddenly bring showers
Rain to grow the flowers
for her first bouquet
But April love can slip
right through your fingers
So if she’s the one,
don’t let her run away

I’m not a terribly great singer, but it did make her cry as she fell on my lap on purpose, and we had our second kiss ... Much better than the first!
Unbeknownst to us, my singing got both of our parents up and they applauded. I hope for the song, and not the kiss! I could do better!

Her father did clear his throat which caused us to break up, but he said, “They might be destined to be together and I certainly don’t want to get in the way of that. I approve of them going to a movie, but no R-rated movies, kids!”

She got up and gave my parents hugs and I got up and gave Mr. Nicholas a firm handshake and kissed the back of her mother’s hand.

“I didn’t know you could sing like that?” Mrs. Nicholas said to me.

“Ma’am, I’m not that good, really, but your daughter inspires me every day I get to see her,” I said.

Coming up behind them all were Mary and Charles, holding hands, with my brother asking, “Could we go to the movie with you guys?”

That sealed the deal, and our parents watched us all get in the car, making sure there was plenty of separation between the boys and the girls.

After I closed the driver’s side door, Dad leaned in and said, “We expect our boys to be gentlemen, do you understand me, both of you?”

“Yes sir,” We said together, as he covertly handed me his credit card, which I took from him while shaking his hand. He’s such a great dad.

We buckled up, and waved goodbye to both our parents, and left to go see what was showing at the Palace Drive-In, which was just off Camp Ground Road.

We pulled into the serpentine lanes with a whole bunch of cars ahead of us. We had a quick discussion regarding a back-up movie in case what we wanted to see got full before we got there.

Unfortunately, the sign just changed to FULL beside CAPTAIN MARVEL, so I paid for us to get in and we drove in to see one of the older movies they had, SHAZAM, starring ‘The Rock,’ Dwayne Johnson.

After following in an employee, we were placed along the left side of Theatre Eleven. We ordered some food, and I paid for it with Dad’s card. It arrived promptly, and we thanked the young lady who brought it to us.

We had some time to kill before the nine-thirty showing started, and after eating some food, I got April on my lap, and my brother did the same with Mary, moving over to see from the side April had been sitting on. He removed the headrest for a clearer view

“Can you see OK?” I asked them.

“We’re good,” Charles said, with Mary giggling.

April turned to me and said, “Now that we are alone, could we kiss like real couples do?”

My easy answer was to touch her face, and turn it towards mine, and we had our first big-time kiss, with open-mouth and tongue.

I was so glad we had seen this movie before on Cable TV.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.