The Tutor
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Alicia Tucker is a hard-working college freshman. When an old babysitting client calls out of the blue, Alicia finds herself acting as the referee between two unruly teenage step-brothers. In the process of mentoring the young men, Alicia finds herself learning much more than she expected.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

The ride to Meredith’s house was subdued as Alicia silently considered the meeting with her lawyer, Jennifer Litaly. She worried that the clinical recounting of her fight with Megan on Friday night might have wounded her friend. She squeezed Megan’s hand and ran her thumb over the back, hoping the gesture conveyed the love and forgiveness she felt.

Megan parked in front of the house and pulled Alicia’s hand up to her lips to kiss it. The love Alicia saw reflected back at her stilled her worries.

“Ready for another night of tutoring?” Alicia asked over a sigh.

“Let’s get this over with,” Megan grumped playfully.

Carlos opened the door when Alicia knocked, his expression showing frustration. “Hey, come on in.”

After glancing around, Alicia sensed something was off. “Is Meredith here?”

“No, she had to take Fee and Liz home,” Carlos said as he closed the door.

“I thought they were gonna study with us this week?” Megan asked as Adam walked up from the kitchen.

Adam crossed his arms over his chest to glare at Megan. “Apparently your Dad has a problem with them being here with you two. Mom drove them home to have a word with your mom before she heads to class tonight.”

Megan rolled her head back to stare at the ceiling and muttered under her breath. Alicia stepped closer to place an open hand on her back. Eventually, Megan sighed and looked back at the guys.

“Meet my Dad, everyone, the homophobic bigot.”

“Mom was kinda pissed when he called and demanded they go home,” Adam said. “I hope she doesn’t get them in more trouble somehow.”

“No, those two are perfectly capable of doing that themselves. You can expect them to be grounded all week for mouthing off tonight.” Megan chuckled at the thought. “Have I mentioned how much I love those girls? I think I’ll take them shopping to buy clothes that will piss Dad off.”

That released the tension and made them all chuckle.

“Mom ordered some pizza. It got here just before you did,” Adam said and then led the way to the kitchen table.

Alicia took her usual seat at one end of the table and Megan slipped into the chair at her left. Carlos sat to her right and Adam took the opposite spot. The pizza boxes were still closed, but the scent of the spices made her mouth water after skipping lunch.

Carlos opened one box and offered the first pieces to Megan and Alicia.

“Thanks,” Megan said as she slid a couple of slices onto her plate.

Alicia added two slices of the meat covered pieces to her own plate. “I need this after the day I’ve had.”

“What happened today?” Adam asked Alicia.

“I found out my school deposed the witnesses and my teachers about what happened for a formal hearing. Then I had a meeting with my lawyer. Apparently, there are rules about how to investigate sexual assault on college campuses. My lawyer said this case is moving faster than any investigation she’s ever seen before.”

“Is that good or bad?” Carlos asked around a bite of pizza.

“She didn’t say, just that the Dean of Students is going totally by the book.”

“Well, I hope they bury the guy,” Adam said with a growl of distaste.

Megan barked a laugh at his overly emotional display. “Down tiger.”

Adam glared at Megan for a moment. “I’m getting sick of you patronizing Carlos and me.”

Carlos put down his pizza slice and added, “Just because you’re dating Alicia now doesn’t give you the right to judge how we feel about her.”

Alicia hid her smile at their quick response. A week ago, the guys would have been intimidated by the older, gorgeous Megan, but now they pushed back without hesitation.

Megan rolled her eyes at both of them. “Spare me! Just because Alicia is the first girl you’ve seen naked doesn’t—”

“She’s not the first girl I’ve seen naked,” Adam snapped. “You are.”

That stopped the conversation. Alicia looked to Megan for an explanation with her eyebrows raised. Carlos appeared confused as well as he shot a questioning look at Adam.

“What are you talking about?” Megan asked with a worried frown.

“About three years ago, you were sitting for Mom. After you sent me to bed I wanted a drink of water. You were talking to someone, so I peeked from the stairs in case you had someone over. I remember you were wearing a red and black plaid miniskirt with matching panties. Your phone was propped up on the coffee table and were in a video call with someone. You took off your panties and told him to beat off while you aimed your pussy at the phone. I thought it sounded like a good idea, so I did it, too.”

“Oh my God,” Alicia crowed at the story. “I remember that miniskirt!”

Megan was too slackjawed from shock to respond.

“You kept telling him to catch it all in his hand while you rubbed one out for him on camera. After you both came, you told him to eat his cum or you’d never give him another blow job.”

“It was Tyler!” Alicia laughed out loud. “I still can’t believe he did it!”

Megan covered her face with a hand and rubbed her forehead. “Fuck me.”

“That was the first time I ate my own cum,” Adam admitted. “I must have whacked it a hundred times thinking about that night.”

“Kill me now,” Megan mumbled to herself.

“So you corrupted Adam way before I ever did,” Alicia chuckled at the irony.

“You didn’t corrupt me,” Adam corrected. “You taught me so much I don’t even feel like the same person I was a week ago.”

“Jeez, it’s just sex,” Megan exclaimed.

Both Carlos and Adam responded with snorts of disagreement.

Alicia smiled at Adam and then glanced at Carlos. “Tell us what you mean.”

“Will she listen this time?” Carlos grumbled.

“Fine,” Megan said and leaned over her elbows to exaggerate paying attention. “Tell me.”

“God, where do I start?” Adam asked rhetorically as he stared up at the ceiling to gather his thoughts. “Orgasms are great, but they’re not the point of sex. Sex is about the connection you create. It’s about sharing a unique experience with someone. Like taking a car trip where you drive slow enough to see things together rather than rushing to the destination. The shared experience bonds you.”

Carlos nodded at everything Adam said and picked up the thread from there. “It’s about giving and receiving, but never just taking. The thrill of making someone feel good is even better than feeling good yourself. It’s offering without the expectation of return. It’s opening yourself to things you never thought you’d enjoy. And then enjoying that someone else can love something even if you don’t.”

Adam continued then. “It’s about making choices and respecting the choices others make. Or helping someone work through their hangups in a safe way because you want them to feel the same pleasure you do. You don’t have to love someone to have sex with them, but if you take your time and do it right you might just love them a little before it’s over.”

Alicia watched as Megan’s eyes followed each of the guys as they spoke. Her hard expression softening with each phrase. The silence that followed left them all staring at her. She looked at Alicia.

“They’re in high school,” Megan said plainly.

Alicia didn’t know if Megan meant to emphasize their youth or was impressed at what they’d picked up at their ages. Instead of responding with words, Alicia just smiled and nodded.

“You must have transmitted some kind of mind virus to them,” Megan said as she clarified her meaning. “They sound exactly like you when you rant about sex positivity.”

Alicia gave her a sad smile. “It’s why they are willing to date Fee and Liz even knowing the girls don’t want to have sex until they get married.”

“You still want to have sex with them,” Megan stated without an accusing tone, indicating the guys with a nod of her head.

Alicia bit her lower lip and shrugged. “I won’t. I promised you.”

“And we don’t expect her to,” Carlos said before turning to Megan. “I just don’t want you trying to brush us off anymore. Alicia is special to all of us. We care about what’s happening to her.”

“I’m sorry,” Megan said sincerely to both guys who merely nodded in reply.

They ate in silence a moment before the conversation picked up again. Alicia queried the guys on their grades for the work they’d done before and what homework they had to do. Carlos was having trouble graphing quadratic equations. Adam was stuck on orbital motion and how gravity and acceleration were related.

Once they all cleaned up after the meal, the books came out and both Megan and Alicia helped the guys with their work. Alicia had a better handle on the science and math, but Megan had more flair with written reports. They finished with a couple of hours of free time left before they guys had to go to bed and Meredith came home.

The four of them migrated to the living room and Adam brought up their streaming service.

“Any suggestions?” he asked as he flipped through the list of recommended shows and movies.

“Action?” Carlos said.

“I’m fine with whatever,” Megan said as she settled on the couch next to Alicia.

Carlos sat on the other side of Alicia and swung his arm behind her on the couch. Alicia couldn’t help tugging Megan with her as she snuggled back into Carlos.

Adam eventually put on a popular action movie with crazy car chases and unbelievable stunts. Then he sat next to Megan and pulled her bare legs up on his lap.

“Excuse me?” Megan laughed at his bold move.

He popped off her sandals and began to push his thumbs along her arches in long, firm strokes. “I’ll stop as soon as you tell me to,” Adam said with a knowing smirk.

Alicia felt Megan immediately relax into her embrace and grinned at Adam over her shoulder. He winked at her but returned his attention to the movie while he fingers kept massaging Megan’s feet.

Carlos tightened his arm around Alicia’s shoulders. The zing she felt at his subtle show of affection was multiplied because was Megan in her arms as well. Eventually, Megan reclined across Alicia’s lap and lay her head on Carlos’ thighs to watch the movie. He absently ran his fingers through her hair with his free hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.