The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 11

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Alicia Tucker is a hard-working college freshman. When an old babysitting client calls out of the blue, Alicia finds herself acting as the referee between two unruly teenage step-brothers. In the process of mentoring the young men, Alicia finds herself learning much more than she expected.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Alicia walked through the door of her Sociology class and scanned the faces in the room. Even though Dean Evans had said Dillon would be banned from attending classes until after the hearing, she still worried his father might get the ban lifted somehow. Megan stood with a suppressed smile and waited next to her desk while Alicia approached.

“Hey, girlfriend,” Megan said. She kept her bright smile pinned closed by biting her lower lip.

Alicia reached out and ran her fingers down Megan’s upper arm before forcing her hand back to her side. The desire to kiss Megan was so overwhelming that Alicia leaned in for a single soft kiss before she could stop herself. It lasted no longer than a second, but Alicia felt her skin prickle.

It was the first time the two of them had kissed openly in public. Well, other than the party where they’d been dared to kiss each other the first time. Megan’s smile escaped as Alicia pulled back. The pair found their seats next to each other and prepared for class.

“How was your first night back in your dorm room?” Megan asked.

“Lonely, for about ten seconds, then I was out like a light. How about you?”

“The same. Did anyone harass you today?”

“Not yet,” Alicia sighed. “I haven’t had panic attacks like I did yesterday either.”

“Good.”

They both looked up when Kendal, the teaching assistant for their class, approached and stood between their desks.

“Hey, Alicia. I read the memo about what happened between you and Dillon over the weekend,” she said with a grimace. “I’m sorry you had to go through that.”

“Me, too,” Alicia replied with a growl. Megan reached for her hand and Alicia hooked their pinkies.

Kendal noticed and her lips quirked for a second. “I also wanted to warn you that I’ve already been deposed for the hearing.” Kendal couldn’t meet Alicia’s eyes when she said it.

Alicia’s chest squeezed tight. “Did anyone mention when the hearing would be?”

Kendal shook her head. “I know there were some other depositions scheduled today. Tomorrow, maybe?”

“Crap,” Alicia muttered. “What did they ask you?”

“Sorry, I can’t talk about it.” Kendal squinted like it hurt to admit it. “The university made me sign a non-disclosure agreement.”

“Typical,” Megan murmured, the looked at Alicia. “Was your mom able to get you a lawyer?”

“Yeah,” Alicia said. “Her name’s Jennifer ... something. Mom said she’s already contacted the university and Dillon’s father to notify them I have representation. I’m supposed to meet with her this afternoon.”

“I met her this morning and she’s good,” Kendal said and gave them both a significant look. “I can’t tell you specifics, but my deposition was brutal. Dillon’s dad was an utter asshole, but Jennifer kept things moving.”

Alicia swallowed past a lump in her throat as Kendal started class. As promised, Kendal brought up Alicia’s paper on gender and sexuality for discussion first. Some of her more conservative classmates argued for simple, binary gender identities based on their religious beliefs. That provided a strong contrast to the more progressive view Alicia had presented in her paper. Kendal guided the lively debate without pushing any particular viewpoint, but her insightful questions kept everyone thinking and talking.

The rest of the class passed quickly as they reviewed two other papers. One focused on historical gender roles in various cultures around the world. One citation mentioned how Samoan culture has two additional genders, called fa’afafine and fa’atane, which translates as “the way of the woman” and “the way of the man” respectively. The terms described individuals who were born one biologically gender but later embodied both masculine and feminine traits. Fa’afafines and fa’atane are considered an important part of the Polynesian culture and pursued a varied sex life that could include either men or women.

Alicia and Megan gathered their things at the end of class. Kendal approached them again with a quizzical expression.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but are you two...” Kendal trailed off and motioned between them. “Together?”

“Yes,” Alicia said and turned a radiant smile at Megan. Megan blushed and nodded, confirming it as well.

“Well, that explains why he kept asking about you two,” Kendal mumbled to herself with an eye roll. “I had no idea, obviously. Before today, the tension between you was thick enough to cut with a knife.”

“I was being an idiot,” Alicia admitted and bumped into Megan’s shoulder. “I’m just glad she was willing to forgive me when I wised up.”

“Hey, I volunteer for our Coming Out Workshops if you’re looking for support.”

“I think we’re okay,” Megan said. “My dad is the only one who’s being an ass about it.”

“Well, without violating my NDA, you may change your minds about needing support.” Kendal handed them both small cards with information about various campus support organizations for LGBTQ+ students.

Alicia and Megan glanced at each other as they took the cards. Alicia recalled Megan’s plea not to join lesbian social clubs and caught her eyebrow rising in dry amusement.

Alicia schooled her expression to be more serious and said, “Thanks, Kendal, we really appreciate the offer.”

Megan took Alicia’s hand and led them out the door. When they were safely out of hearing distance, Megan chuckled.

“I guess we’re out now?” Alicia asked with a squeeze.

“Way out.” Megan glanced over. “Far out.”

“Kendal was just being supportive.” Despite the admonition, Alicia couldn’t stop her grin.

“I will not join some kind of gay support group,” Megan said. “Loving you doesn’t define who I am any more than loving some guy would.”

“I guess it’s good we mentioned dating to our parents since they asked Kendal about us in the deposition.”

“Yeah, but I’m not worried about it,” Megan said as they exited the building. “Hungry?”

“Not really,” Alicia said with a sly look. “Not for food, anyway.”

“My roommate never comes back until late afternoon.”

Alicia shifted direction and tugged at Megan’s hand with a chuckle.

A few minutes later, they slipped through Megan’s dorm room door. Megan pushed Alicia back as the door closed to pin her against it with a kiss. Alicia felt her skin prickle and heat bloom low in her stomach.

They tore at each other’s clothes, dropping them where they fell on the way to Megan’s twin bed. Alicia pushed her down into the messy sheets and smiled down at her girlfriend. Megan was breathing hard. Her glittering eyes returned the heated look.

Alicia moved to cover Megan, sliding their breasts together, nipple to nipple. Megan reached up and pulled Alicia closer, running her knee slowly into the wet heat at the joining of Alicia’s thighs. The need to grind against it made Alicia whimper and gasp.

“Roll over,” Megan whispered and pushed Alicia toward the wall.

Alicia relented and allowed Megan to tilt her into the sheets. In moments, Megan had her hot mouth around a nipple, sucking just hard enough to sting. Fingers splayed across Alicia’s stomach tickling down to cup her mons and squeeze. Alicia threw her legs open, pushing into the hand teasing her open.

“Yes,” Alicia gasped as she was slowly filled with two fingers.

When those fingers found the sensitive spot deep inside, Alicia arched her back. Megan began to tap the spot, then swirl her finger around it. Tap-tap, swirl, tap-tap, swirl, each motion driving Alicia higher. Megan ground her palm into Alicia’s sensitive mons while tapping and swirling around deep inside Alicia’s body.

“So good,” Alicia groaned.

The sensations kept her body in constant motion, rocking at the pace Megan set with her mouth and hand. Megan shifted from one breast to the other, her body now partially covering Alicia. All Alicia could do was cling to her, trembling at the overwhelming experience.

Sex with Megan felt so right. Even though Alicia knew they would both eventually be sated, there was no rush. The experience was more about pleasure and connection. Megan’s tongue circled her nipples, then she rubbed her soft cheeks over the aching bumps before taking them into her warm mouth again.

Megan seemed to sense when Alicia got close to orgasm and would shift her pace or touch to keep her off balance. The wracking ecstasy built to a dizzy height. In her hazy thoughts, Alicia realized she was trembling on the edge of something she’d never experienced before.

Her whole body clenched, especially the muscles in her stomach. Megan forced Alicia flat again, pressing her down and providing resistance to push against. The tapping and swirling deep inside continued as a wave of indescribable pleasure crashed over and over. This wasn’t like the kind of orgasm that brought out her giggles, this kind of pleasure crushed her into a whimpering mess.

Clutching at Megan’s back, Alicia cried out as her body rocked and twisted on the bed. The pleasure didn’t stop. Instead of a climax and release of tension, Megan demonstrated she knew how to tease Alicia into a continuous state of ecstasy. It left no room for thought or fear or worry. She was vaguely aware of crying out, but couldn’t muster the control to remain silent.

Megan kept going until Alicia closed her legs and pushed Megan away. The tingling continued even after Megan withdrew her fingers to lick them clean. Alicia lay panting like she’d run a marathon, her body covered in a sheen of sweat.

“What?” Alicia managed between gasps. “Was that?”

“Remember how you found my button to make me cum forever?” Megan asked as she finished with her fingers. “I think I just found yours.”

Alicia rolled to her side and clutched at Megan. Words slipped through her mental grasp like water. Nothing mattered but breathing and a deep sense of peace. She almost fell asleep when Megan slipped down next to her to share the pillow.

Alicia ran her hand along Megan’s hip and into the curve of her waist. Staring into each other’s eyes, Megan leaned forward and placed a tender kiss on Alicia’s lips. That started a soft series of kisses. Alicia moved closer until they were touching from their lips to their toes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.