The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 9

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Alicia Tucker is a hard-working college freshman. When an old babysitting client calls out of the blue, Alicia finds herself acting as the referee between two unruly teenage step-brothers. In the process of mentoring the young men, Alicia finds herself learning much more than she expected.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Waking with Megan pressed against her back instantly stilled Alicia’s nightmare. Dillon had been dragging her into an inky darkness by her bare legs. His too-long fingers had suckers like the tentacles of an octopus and his gaping mouth was filled with needles instead of teeth.

Megan whispered soothing sounds and stroked her tenderly. “You’re safe. I’ve got you.”

Yawning, Alicia stretched and rolled over to kiss her girlfriend good morning. Girlfriend. The thought settled her heart after the bad dream. Kissing Megan was so different than kissing guys. The biggest difference was how soft her skin was. Even if a guy shaved close, the texture was completely different. And the feeling of their breasts pressing together never got old.

Fear of bad morning breath kept the kiss closed. They traded little touches, first on the upper lip, then just the lower, and then Alicia kissed the corner of Megan’s mouth. Even though Alicia’s cheek and eye still ached, the gentle play pushed away the discomfort and the last remnants of the dream. When they finally paused, their foreheads together, they both hummed notes of contentment. Alicia hugged Megan tighter.

“Thank you,” Alicia whispered, keeping her stinky breath pointing away. “Last night would have been unbearable without you.”

“I’m surprised you only woke up a few times,” Megan whispered back.

“Feeling you next to me helped me fall back asleep.”

They kissed again and Alicia felt heat stirring low in her stomach. She wanted to do more than just kiss, but the thought that Dillon might have infected her killed her mood. Megan must have sensed something because she pulled back to look at Alicia’s face. Her expression was full of sympathy.

“I’d love to play some more, but I’m worried Dillon gave me more than a black eye.”

Megan pressed her lips in a thin line for a moment, then nodded. “They said the test results could be back as early as this afternoon, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t get anything here.” She kissed Alicia’s chin. “Or here.” Her neck. “Or here.” Her shoulder.

Alicia rolled back to allow Megan to kiss down to her breasts. Guys would usually maul or pinch them, which sometimes fit her mood. But Megan knew just how hard to squeeze, just where to nibble and nip. The skin on her chest prickled from feeling Megan’s warm breath and wet tongue cover her aching nipple.

“Oh, baby,” Alicia crooned and shut her eyes to enjoy the tingles.

This was more than just the physical act. Megan touched and teased at a leisurely pace, without a specific goal. While focusing on Alicia’s breasts, Megan rocked her mons against Alicia’s hip. It was like a dance. The purpose wasn’t to rush to the end of the song, it was to enjoy the music for as long as possible.

The two of them played a timeless game of give and take without ever reaching a peak. Waves of giddy pleasure and affection kept them touching and kissing. The scent of arousal penetrated the cotton panties they both wore, but neither hurried to remove the barriers. The only sounds they made were an occasional gasp or husky laugh when something tickled.

Megan rolled on top of Alicia at one point, dropping a knee between Alicia’s legs to press against the gusset of her panties. Megan’s body undulated like a endless series of waves, pressing her knee in deeper to rub and then squeezing their breasts together. Alicia felt an incredible pleasure building and tugged at Megan’s hips to increase the pace.

Megan chuckled. “You like this?”

Alicia gasped and raised her hips to increase the contact between them. “Yes,” she whispered.

“Maybe I should tease you a while,” Megan teased. “Like I did that one time. How long did I make you wait?”

“Too long,” Alicia begged through a hiss. “Please!”

“Are you going to run away from me again?” Megan asked, still teasing, but the honest question forced Alicia to meet her eyes.

“No,” she said emphatically and rocked harder against Megan’s knee. “I’m through running.”

“What about hooking up with guys?” she asked and then gave Alicia a hungry kiss.

“Only if you let me,” she groaned against her lover’s lips. “Only if it’s with you.”

“So what about me?” Megan asked as she began rubbing her own core against Alicia’s hip. “Are you going to let me fuck guys? Watch me fuck guys? Help me fuck guys?”

“Oh, God.” Alicia shivered on the edge. The first image that sprang to mind was Adam pinning Megan back against the couch, pushing his way between her legs and riding her hard. “Yes!”

“Which one?”

“All three!” Alicia could imagine Carlos taking her from behind while she bent over to kiss Megan. All talking ceased while she climbed that last peak and threw herself into the ultimate pleasure. “Yes!”

Megan continued to rock while Alicia giggled through her orgasm.

“God, I love how you laugh when you cum.” Megan kissed her until Alicia couldn’t stand it anymore.

“I have to taste you,” she gasped as she pushed Megan over on her back. In seconds she had torn off the thin cotton panties and was pushing her face into Megan’s fragrant depths. Arching her back, Megan convulsed as Alicia fed.

For Alicia, this wasn’t about bringing Megan to orgasm. She just wanted to eat her lover up, sucking that delicious wet skin and those velvety folds into her mouth. She probed her tongue in deep to taste the coppery core as if the secret of life was hidden in there. Alicia ate and drank while Megan gasped at the intensity of the sensual assault.

Megan finally arched her back and strained through a low growl as she came. Alicia stayed away from the most sensitive spots to keep from over-stimulating her lover, but didn’t stop kissing all around them.

The second time they’d been together, Alicia had managed to get Megan into a state of nearly continuous orgasms. They had been playing like this when Megan suddenly began to shake and screamed not to stop. It was like learning to whistle; one moment you’re blowing air, then you suddenly get the trick and a clear note appears.

Megan was just catching her breath when Alicia slipped two fingers inside and began to rub circles along her inner walls. She pressed deeper, watching Megan for the reaction that would tell her she’d found the right spot. Megan stiffened and sucked in a breath.

“You can’t do that now,” Megan begged, her voice wavering. “Your mom will hear! You know I can’t control myself when you do that.”

“Bite a pillow,” Alicia laughed before slowly licking up her slit.

Megan squeezed her legs together and whimpered, but she grabbed a pillow. Alicia planted little kisses all across Megan’s bare mound while her fingers continued to press circles deep inside. Megan jerked like she was being shocked, her toes digging into the sheets as she raised her knees.

“Oh, God! It’s starting,” she gasped just before she pulled the pillow over her face.

Alicia found the right pace and pressure by watching the muscles ripple in Megan’s stomach. Each tightening around Alicia’s finger elicited a muted explosion of cries from behind the pillow. Megan’s slapped around the sheets until she found Alicia’s free hand and then gripped it hard.

Between her fingers and her tongue, Alicia kept Megan on the edge until she finally had to push Alicia’s face away and roll over on her side. Megan tucked her knees in close and hugged the pillow as powerful aftershocks made her shake and sob.

Alicia moved up behind Megan and held her close. After kissing her shoulders, Alicia began whispering to her, “I’m not going to run away. We’ll find a way to make this work. I want to be with you.”

“Did you mean what you said?” Megan asked after she stopped shaking.

“Yes! I really want to be with you,” Alicia whispered near her ear.

“No, I mean about letting me control your sex life?” Megan asked.

Alicia was puzzled for a moment. Megan rolled in her arms, her face serious. Then Alicia remembered the question about guys and her answer. Only if you let me. Only if it’s with you.

“That’s the one thing I’m most worried about,” Megan said. “I never want to see you hurt like this again.” She traced around Alicia’s battered face. “I know you use sex to avoid dealing with hard things.”

Alicia couldn’t resist trying to lighten the mood. “No, I use sex to deal with hard things.”

Megan pressed her lips into a thin smile. “Yes, you do. And honestly it’s become a crutch. It was hard to watch you struggle this year. It would be impossible to stand by and watch you struggle now.”

Alicia felt the stirrings of panic when her attempt at humor fell flat. She wanted to be with Megan, but the implications of fulfilling that desire were only now becoming obvious. Swallowing hard, Alicia forced herself to nod. “I promise I won’t be with anyone without you knowing and letting me.”

Megan wrapped Alicia in a tight hug. “And I promise won’t turn into a weird, clingy girlfriend.”

Girlfriend. The word suddenly felt so right to Alicia. The word boyfriend had always felt like handcuffs or leg irons. Girlfriend felt like a hot air balloon ride. “You can be a little clingy if you want,” Alicia said as she rubbed her face in her girlfriend’s fragrant hair. “I’d like to be able to hold your hand or kiss you sometimes when we’re out.”

“Wow,” Megan sighed. “I never really thought about stuff like that. The guys I dated were always so possessive, but never in a good way. Public displays always felt like they wanted everyone to know they owned me or something.”

“I know what you mean,” Alicia said. “But this feels different. I just want to touch you all the time. It’ll be kinda fun to figure out, won’t it?”

“Just promise me we won’t have to join some kind of gay social club or walk in parades or protest everything.”

Alicia pulled back with a laugh. “What? Are you afraid I’m gonna go buy some flannel shirts and leather boots?”

“No, you’re the girliest girl I know,” Megan answered with a laugh of her own. “And flannel definitely isn’t your style.”

Alicia gasped as a thought occurred to her. “I just realized something! Since we’re practically the same size, it’ll be like doubling our wardrobe overnight!”

“Only if we were roommates,” Megan said. She stared into Alicia’s eyes with a heated look that could melt butter. “Now that I think about it, it’s probably a good thing we’re not roomies or we’d flunk out of school.”

The scent of frying bacon slowly pulled their attention away from each other. Alicia gave Megan one last peck, then got out of bed and pulled her girlfriend up. The musk of sex battled the allure of bacon while they got fresh underwear and clothes for the day. Sunday was usually a lazy day for catching up on laundry and homework for Alicia.

When they went into the bathroom to shower, Alicia was stopped by her reflection in the large mirror over the sink. It was the first time she’d really seen what Dillon had done to her. The swelling around her eye had gone down, but the skin all around it had become more colorful. The black and red bruising was now edged with green and yellow smears. The lighter bruise on her upper arm clearly showed the ghostly imprint of Dillon’s fingers. But the darkest marks he left were more than skin deep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.