The Tutor
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alicia Tucker is a hard-working college freshman. When an old babysitting client calls out of the blue, Alicia finds herself acting as the referee between two unruly teenage step-brothers. In the process of mentoring the young men, Alicia finds herself learning much more than she expected.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Adam settled back on the couch with a towel underneath him. Carlos was sitting next to him with a drowsy expression, his cock limp and empty. Alicia moved to kneel in front of Adam with the lube and another injector and sat back on her heels.

“Ready?” she asked Adam after pulling the filled injector from the bottle of lube.

“I guess,” he said with a nervous grin at Carlos.

“It’s awesome, seriously.” Carlos grinned like he was drunk.

Alicia pulled at Adam’s hips to get him to shift forward. Once his ass hung off the edge of the couch, she began to work her slippery finger between his cheeks.

“Cold,” Adam hissed and winced.

“It’ll warm up quick enough,” Carlos chuckled.

Alicia worked the slick tip of the injector into his pink opening. Once it was in far enough, she slowly pushed the plunger. Adam hissed and squinted, then relaxed when she withdrew it to toss into the trash bag.

She leaned close to nip at his balls with her lips while pushing her index finger into his velvety soft interior. Adam’s hands twitched where they rested on his thighs. When she reached the walnut sized lump, he shivered.

“Dude,” Adam murmured as he bore down on her finger.

“I know, man,” Carlos replied. “I know.

Nibbling around the base of his shaft, Alicia continued to massage inside until he leaked precum freely. He responded by tightening his thighs in time with her thrusts. Soon she had him making little grunts and withdrew the single finger to add a second.

“Fuck,” Adam groaned as she resumed massaging the firm lump inside him.

Carlos let out a long sigh and stretched as if he were waking from a long nap. Then he turned slightly to watch Alicia taking long licks up Adam’s shaft. His lidded expression and stirring cock made Alicia smile back at him.

Adam moved his legs apart and raised his heels. His hands slipped behind his knees to pull himself open wider. Alicia took advantage and began to fuck him harder with her fingers. He moaned at the increased pace and pressure.

“I can’t believe how good this feels,” Adam murmured and Carlos chuckled next to him.

Alicia stayed focused on fucking his ass while licking and nipping his balls. Judging from his reactions, he was gonna cum soon. She had heard of guys who could cum from prostate stimulation alone, but had never seen it before.

Adam took deeper breaths and began holding them longer. He bore down harder with each thrust. Alicia could feel his ring of muscle tightening around her fingers, but the softness inside swelled with his arousal. His cock strained and slapped at his stomach, leaving a wet spot as he now leaked continuously.

Fucking with a purpose, Alicia began to narrate.

“Your ass feels so hot,” she whispered to Adam. “You’re soft inside, so soft. I can feel your erection throb while I’m fucking you.” She rubbed her cheeks along his balls. “I bet you’re about to cum for me. I want to see you shoot just from fucking your ass with my fingers.”

“Oh, God,” Adam whined.

“Are you gonna cum for me?” she whispered, then licked from his balls up his shaft. “Are you gonna splatter your hot cum all over your stomach? I want to taste it there. Don’t you want me to? I’ll share it with you.”

“Shit!” Adam strained and blasted his chest with cum. Alicia pushed harder inside and the next pulse splashed up to his lips. Adam licked it off with a moan as the remaining spasms sprayed across his stomach.

Alicia kept fucking him in time with his slowing contractions. She stood on her knees and leaned over to lick cum off his stomach. At first, Adam jerked from her tickling tongue but then settled down to watch.

The slick taste filled Alicia’s mouth as she rubbed her face against his sticky stomach. Adam ran his fingers through her hair. She raised up at one point with her lips and cheeks dripping to lick his chin. Adam gripped her cheeks and licked her face before kissing her with a wild passion she’d never felt from him before.

When he leaned forward, it forced her fingers out of his body. The kiss ramped up and the heat in her stomach boiled over. A craving to be dominated and fucked overwhelmed her. When they broke the kiss, Adam pulled her close to rub against his messy chest.

“Your turn,” Carlos said as he slipped down off the couch. His tone was giddy with anticipation.

He got the last applicator and the bottle of lube while Alicia pushed away from Adam with a final kiss and an excited smile. Then she moved the ottoman away from the couch and tossed her towel over it before laying down across it.

“Hurry,” Alicia begged. “I need you inside me.”

Adam got off the couch to massage Alicia’s back while Carlos moved around behind her with the filled applicator. Looking back over her shoulder she watched Adam squeeze some lube on his hand. He rubbed his fingers down between her cheeks. The cool sensation of him rubbing across her opening made her whine in need.

Adam looked back at her face to watch while he slowly penetrated her, preparing her for the applicator. Alicia let out a shuddering breath. When he removed his finger and Carlos slid it all the way in, Adam kept rubbing her. The cool sensation of being filled with lubrication took her breath away and left her gasping. Her need built to dizzy heights while both guys took turns gently stretching her out with their fingers.

The tension in the room rose when Carlos moved closer and began to rub his cock all over with lube. He was nearly panting when he brushed her opening with his crown.

“Do it,” Adam taunted Carlos with a chuckle. “I want to watch.”

Being penetrated by Carlos wasn’t like the times she’d done this before. Those had been more lighthearted and casual. It had been exciting because it was new, but Alicia hadn’t particularly enjoyed the act itself. This time she was pushing back and shivering from the pleasure of being filled. It was nasty and hot knowing she was giving Carlos his fantasy.

“You okay?” Carlos asked Alicia as he paused to massage her ass.

“So good,” she murmured to him. “It’s never been like this for me.”

Working back and forth, Carlos eventually seated himself fully inside her. Alicia tightened her muscles around the erotic intrusion and thrummed with pleasure.

“I have to admit, I can kinda see the attraction now,” Adam said in a low growl.

Alicia gave herself over to the experience as Carlos began a slow series of thrusts and withdrawals. The exquisite sensation of him filling her deep inside made it hard to do more than push back against him. Adam continued to massage her back, which sent her even higher.

“You’re so soft inside,” Carlos moaned. “It feel different than I imagined.”

“Better or worse?” Adam asked.

“So much better,” Carlos hissed as he filled her again.

Alicia shut her eyes. Deep inside, Carlos kept bumping into something that felt especially amazing. It was almost like he was hitting her g-spot from the other side. Each thrust pushed against it and increased the pleasure. Alicia had to grip the ottoman in her fists and bite her lip to keep from crying out.

Carlos drove in faster with each thrust. His breath caught as he slapped into Alicia. He leaned forward to rest his hands on either side of her. That changed the angle for the better as his body weight pushed her hips down.

“Yes!” Alicia gasped in pleasure.

Carlos answered with a low moan. The pace increased until the wet slaps began to push the ottoman forward. Adam moved around to the front to push back against their motion. Alicia opened her eyes to find Adam’s erect cock waving around. She licked him into her mouth with a moan.

Soon Adam was thrusting between her lips while Carlos pounded her from behind. The tempo increased as they each worked towards their own ends. Alicia arrived first, moaning around Adam’s hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She had never cum from anal before, but Carlos had found that magic spot she’d never suspected was there.

Adam groaned next as he filled her mouth with his creamy gift. She swallowed him down with long, slow sucks. Being used for their pleasure satisfied the strong desire to be dominated. She kept him in her mouth as long as possible to savor the helpless feeling of being taken in her mouth and ass.

Carlos erupted with a cry. Holding himself deep, Alicia felt his pulsing finish warm her from the inside. After a last few thrusts to empty himself, Carlos withdrew. He bent to kiss her ass cheeks, caressing her tenderly and murmuring softly, but she couldn’t make out the words.

Adam withdrew as well, then helped Alicia to her knees. The three of them came together for a moment of communion. Adam kissing her swollen lips while Carlos kissed along her shoulders. The press of their bodies anchored Alicia in a way nothing else had. She rolled her head back to kiss Carlos on the cheek while holding on to them both.

“That was incredible,” Carlos whispered at last as he kissed around her ear.

Alicia felt her throat tighten. It had been incredible. All week had been incredible. She was supposed to be teaching them about sex and helping them start relationships. Not get caught up in whatever they had started. The guys were going to meet Liz and Fiona at the volleyball game. Alicia wiped her eyes before they noticed she was crying.

“We’d better get cleaned up or we’re going to be late,” Alicia said. She had to get control over herself.

“Let’s shower in Mom’s bathroom,” Adam said. “It’s big enough for all of us.”

“Cool,” Carlos said and stood, helping Alicia to her feet.

The three of them picked up their towels. Adam took Alicia’s hand first, then Carlos took her other. They walked together to the shower. The slippery ache inside brought a smile despite her conflicted feelings. The guys seemed as lost in thought as she was.

They came together under the hot spray, the guys taking turns washing her. The gentle way they touched her brought tears to her eyes again, but they were invisible in the shower. She washed them in turn, paying special attention to Carlos who had obviously forgotten to use a condom. In a way, he had fulfilled her fantasy when came inside her. He was her first for that. She kissed the tip of his cock when he was clean in silent thanks.

The mood between them had shifted. What had been rowdy and festive had mellowed into something more reflective. She noticed the guys kept brushing into each other while they tended her. It wasn’t overt, just a level of comfort being naked around each other she hadn’t seen before. She kissed each of them deeply before Adam turned off the water.

“You okay, Alicia?” Carlos asked as he got a towel and began drying her off.

“Yeah,” she said with a subdued smile. “It got a little intense for me, that’s all.”

“I know what you mean,” Adam said as he dried off. “I didn’t think I’d like it so much.” He shot Carlos an unreadable look.

“Me neither,” Carlos admitted as he began drying himself. “It was better than I’d dreamed.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.