Neighborly Swap
Chapter 8: Home Again, Again

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Sex Story: Chapter 8: Home Again, Again - What would my wife do, in order to exact revenge against the guy who had made her senior year miserable?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Once Brenda got home from work, and I told her of my eventful afternoon, she was eager for an after-action report. I recounted the foregoing, and Brenda, getting into the spirit of the narrative, stripped and drew me to bed. I try not to be stupid, too frequently, and joined her in nakedness. Brenda swooped upon my reltney, and, having conducted her taste test, confronted me. “I thought you had your way with the neighbor women? How come I cannot taste them on you?”

“Well, once I had taken Linda’s ass, I cleaned up, for Britney’s first foray into cocksucking. I didn’t want to get too gonzo for her first flight. That washed away the taste of our first encounter.”

My petite wife fluttered her eyelashes at me, and asked, “So, how do they compare to me, and my abilities to please your cock?”

“Honey, they are altogether in your shadow! You are in your own league, and they do not compare in any way!”

That seemed to be the right thing to say, as Brenda sucked me down again, and then released me, observing, “You poor man! Suffering the attentions of amateurs! As your reward, you get to experience the very best of oral loving! Here I come!”

She settled me within her pharynx, and laved my hardness with her tongue. Drawing her lips the length of my blood stretched man club, she purred, tickled the tip with her tongue, and again seated me within her depths. A few transits of my johnston, and she withdrew. “While I’m reminding you how good you have it, how about you tell me how your visit next door went?”

I figured I had just a little time before Brenda rendered me incapable of speech, so I launched into my narrative.

“Linda invited me over, and led me into the basement. I directed her to suck me, and, while she tried to tell me something, I wasn’t having it. Shortly, I discovered that the something Linda had wanted to tell me, was that Britney was curious about bondage, and Linda wanted me to tutor her. Britney, bound to Ben’s workbench, got to watch Linda suck me off. Then, upstairs, she provided a return demo. I don’t know if she simply is a quick study, or the fact of a pretty 18 year old nakedly sucking me off rings my chimes, but she certainly earned the cum bath I gave her tonsils. Not a trifling accomplishment, considering that I had just sodomized her step mother.”

It was good that I had finished my report, because Brenda was hitting her stride. Nearly all my blood was throbbing in my joystick, and her slobberingly intense suckjob was threatening to drag me howling over the precipice we all seek to leap from.

Brenda noticed, and paused in her endeavors. I slid a ways back from that precipice. Unhappily. She must have heard it in the things that I did not dare to say. “Settle down, you! You had your way with your sex slaves, and, I must say, you are making fine progress, but now you’re home with your horny little wifey. I wanna get mine, before you get yours. Again. So, you settle in, and give me the tongue lashing that I deserve, and I’ll tell you what else is going on in your world.”

I rolled her over, and kissed my way to her center. As I positioned myself for maximum pussy lapping effectiveness, she started her orientation.

“You probably already know that Linda is your slave. Britney is not far behind. They were over here the other day, and Britney, in particular, was boiling over with curiosity regarding what you enjoyed in bed, and how you liked it served up. I went light on the kink factor, but she still seemed like what she in fact is, a virgin. Eager, horny, submissive, but still a teen virgin. Oohhh! Just a little bit lower! Now, give me your fingers! Oh, yes! Rub the front, and lick me just a little faster!”

She paused her tale, while I chased her climax. I dogged her pearl, rubbing two fingers on the bundle of tissue on the anterior wall of her sex, and beat my tongue on her clit like a hailstorm of lust. She paused her tale, because she wailed out her completion, and tried to stuff my entire head inside her so I could inspect the results of my caresses. Closely.

I slowed my efforts, until her breathing had returned to normal. Brenda continued.

“So, you are one romantic interlude from doubling your harem. Britney will soon do anything you say, any time or place. Linda is already trying to get pregnant with your baby, and Britney will soon be chasing that child’s brother or sister. As for Ben, he’s too busy chasing whatever tail he has on the side, to even notice the changes you are creating in his own home. Once both Taylor women are under your spell, and you have them pregnant, well, right about then he ought to figure out what happened. I plan on watching him melt down.” I rose from her clam, and regarded her for a moment.

“Watching him melt down? Have you not, in the time since you first presented this plan, considered any of the myriad ways this can go horribly wrong? Hell, the one that occurs to me now, is what happens when Ben evaporates, and then pregnant Linda, and pregnant Britney have to both pay for running that house next door, as well as actually keeping all that operating! Here, I’ll just add that to the running list of ways this can dramatically fail. You have any contributions?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.