Neighborly Swap
Chapter 6: Developments

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Developments - What would my wife do, in order to exact revenge against the guy who had made her senior year miserable?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Monday was a workday, and I headed off as usual. Linda was retrieving the morning paper, and waved, shyly, to me. I waved back, and drove away.

That evening, I arrived home with the milk and eggs Brenda had requested I pick up from the store. I entered the house to find Brenda and Linda deep in conversation in our living room. That was nearly the last thing I had anticipated. Warily, I refrigerated the groceries, and retired to the bedroom to change clothes, greeting the women as I passed by.

I re entered the living room, and Brenda greeted me with a kiss. “Honey, Linda here has been telling me what an unexpectedly good time you showed her this weekend. She and I have been having a lovely conversation. It seems that you have been the occasion for a very detailed discussion between Linda and Britney. Linda, honey, why don’t you tell Sam here about what you and Britney have been talking about?”

Linda appeared startled, protesting, “No, Brenda! I couldn’t tell Sam about that! I...”

Brenda cut her off, directing her, “After what you and Sam shared this weekend, I hardly think you have any secrets remaining. In fact, after what Ben and I shared, I think that any pretense of secrets is laughable. Sam showed you what you have been missing, and what you have been wanting all along. Ben showed me why you have been missing it. Tell Sam about your conversation with Britney, and start now. Don’t you agree, Sam?”

I was not about to start going off on my own tangent now, after the delights that Brenda’s scheming had already brought to me. I agreed. “Linda, if you are to serve me, and to please me, you will follow directions. You will henceforth treat directions from Brenda, as if they were commands from me.”

Linda closed her eyes for a moment, and took a deep breath as if to compose herself. “Britney wanted to know how long we have been ... er, um, seeing each other, as you know. She wanted to know how I could do such a thing to her father. I, of course, repeated that you and I were matched by what Brenda and he were doing at about the same time.”

Brenda interrupted, noting “No, Linda, it seems that you got the better end of that arrangement. You certainly got a longer lasting encounter than I got!”

Linda glanced at her, a ghost of a smile playing about her features, and continued, “Yes, it sounds like it. Anyhow, she wanted to know the particulars of how we spent the evening. I really did not want to go into that much detail, but you had told me that I had to. She was surprised that I took as much of you into my throat as I had, and could not get over the anal sex we had shared. She had so many questions, about how I could manage such things, and how it felt, and how could I enjoy them, that it was a very near thing for me to get dressed before Ben came home. As it was, I was nearly caught, and ran into the bathroom to shower, just as Ben came in the door! Britney did not speak a word of it, all evening long, but she had more questions for me once Ben had gone to work this morning. She was fascinated by your ... your...”

“Cock?”, Brenda offered helpfully.

“ ... yes, cock, and how large it was when hard, and how I could get it all the way in me. I think she is wondering how she might manage to take you all the way into herself, maybe try to suck you as well. Oh, Sam, I don’t know what to do!”

Brenda slid a little closer to Linda, patting her knee as she offered, “Linda, it sounds as if your stepdaughter is feeling like there is an entire new world for her to explore, and maybe she thinks that she has found just the guide she needs. I really think that she could do much worse than our boy Sam, here. We know that he knows his way around a woman’s body, and can show her a good time. He is polite, clean, responsible, and just adventurous enough that he might be able to keep up with a horny eighteen year old.”

At about this point my ego overcame my sense, and I contributed, “And I’m experienced enough to show her what the high school boys only imagine that they know! Plus, I know how to be gentle and take my time. That ought to count for something!”

Linda took the bait. “Sam, I don’t think Britney is looking for gentle. She dragged me downstairs, and insisted I show her how you had me tied to the workbench. She got flushed and breathless as I tried to tie her the way you tied me, and unless I’m reading her completely wrong, she wants you to be the next one to tie her up! I expect she’ll want you to take full advantage of her from that point.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.