Enslaving His Mother - Cover

Enslaving His Mother

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tale of a young son who wants to fuck his mother but ends up enslaving her and finally getting her pregnant.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy  

The next 14 years saw Jack breed his mother 3 more times and they were all girls now aged 14, 12, and 11. It was now time for round two of the breeding cycle.

Jack led Nancy on her leash into his son, John, bedroom. He hadn’t knocked and so caught the horny 14-year-old beating his meat. John yelled “Dad!” as he scrambled to cover up.

“Don’t be embarrassed, all teenage boys beat off. But you won’t have to any more. I’m going to give you our mother for your full-time use. All three holes are available from now on to you. But I have to ask you to just use her pussy for a couple of weeks. I want you to knock her up. After you get her pregnant you can start using her mouth and ass again”

John was used to seeing his mother naked all the time and had had lots of blow jobs from her. He’d even fucked her ass before. He didn’t really like fucking her ass that much. It was too loose for his 14-year-old cock. His father had had her start using a bigger and bigger butt plugs as his cock grew.

His father had started her sucking his cock when he turned 14. He still remembered the first time. His mother was reluctant but she did it, with tears in her eyes. She cried the first time he sodomized her too. He hadn’t expected her to cry and the only reason he’d sodomized her while she was facing him was so he could suck on her tits. At first it was a turn off but then he began to revel in the sense of power it gave him.

“Dad, if I have her full time, who are you going to fuck?”

“Your half-sister, Melany, is 14 now. I’m going to fuck her so I can knock her up.”

“She’s going along with that? She’s pretty strong willed and I thought she wanted to go to college.

“She is. But she also shares the family fetish for in-breeding. She’s agreed to have one by me and one by you before she goes to college.”

“Wow. I get to fuck her! Man, that is so hot.”

“It won’t be for a year or two, but, yeah, you get to fuck her.”

“What about Stacy?”

“It’s pretty clear your sister is submissive, so is Teresa, your younger half-sister. I’m going to turn them into the next generation brood mares. Our mother is getting too old for many more children. I figure you’ll get two babies out of her before we stop breeding her. But that is it.”

Handing him their mother’s leash, Jack turned to leave, saying “Now get to knocking her up.”

John didn’t waste any time, pulling her to the bed. He could see she was already wet, so he just plunged in. She didn’t seem into the sex so John figured his father had sexed her up before bringing her to him. “God, mom. I can’t wait to see you big with my child.

Nancy just lay there trying to wrap her mind around the fact that the third generation of men in her family was working on getting her pregnant. She was also somewhat stunned that her older son had just given her to her younger son. It really reinforced her feelings about being nothing more than a brood mare. She had finally accepted Jack’s breeding her but this was a whole new level.

Meanwhile, Jack sought out Stacy. She was 14 now and had shown all the signs of being submissive. So now was a good time to introduce her to her new life as a family brood mare.

“Stacy. Come and stand in front of me.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“I’ve decided you won’t be returning to school this fall. You will be home schooled.”

“Why Daddy?”

“Because you are going to be pregnant a lot over the next few years and that will be hard to explain to the school.”

“Pregnant? I’m too young to get pregnant. Besides, I’ve never had sex. Who would I have sex with. I don’t like any of the boys I go to school with.”

“You’ll be old enough to get pregnant in a few months. As to who will get you pregnant, it will be me and your brother.”

“Oh.” Stacy was not sure what to think of this pronouncement. She knew all about incest because she knew her mother was also her father’s mother. Then, true to her submissive nature, she just accepted it.

“Now, strip. I want to see what you look like.”

“Please, Daddy. Don’t make me do that.”

“Do you want me to paddle your behind? Strip!”

“Yes, Daddy.”

It didn’t take Stacy long to get naked.

“Hands behind your head. Good girl.”

Jack looked his oldest daughter from head to toes. She didn’t have much pubic hair, and her tits were just small mounds and her hips were still boyish. But if she was anything like her mother, she’d develop a nice body within the next year. Jack had asked Ruth about his mother at the same age. He really looked forward to watching her blossom.

“Turn sideways to the left.”

“Now face away from me. Drop your hands, bend over and spread your ass cheeks apart.”

Stacy obeyed but whined “Daddy, this is so embarrassing.”

“You’ll get used to it. Now, stand back up. Hands behind your head and turn to your left.”

“Good girl. Now, face me.”

When she was in position, Jack took a moment to fondle her little tits, noting that her nipples were rock hard.

“Someone’s turned on. Is it showing your body off or being treated this way?”

“Daddy!”

“Answer me. Now!”

Jack could just hear her whispered response. “Both.”

“Good girl.”

Jack just groaned “God, Stacy you are gorgeous.”

Stacy took pride in her father’s words.

“Such a good girl.” Saying that, Jack reached out and started stroking her hair as she beamed up at him. He couldn’t wait to start fucking her. Next, Jack reached between the cushions on the couch, pulling out a leather collar and a leash.

“We’ll get you a metal one when you’ve finished growing. Now, pull your hair away from your neck so I can buckle it on you.”

Stacy shivered a little at seeing the collar. This was it. She was going to be a slave for the rest of her life. But, she obeyed and was soon looking at the leash that went from her collar to her father’s hand. She knew that, like her mother, she was going to be led around like a pet from now on.

Jack’s hand dipped once more between the cushions and this time came up with a butt plug and some lube.

“Lay across my lap while I fit you with your first butt plug. I’m not going to stretch your ass as much as your mothers for the next few years. Her ass is too stretched for John to get much pleasure as it is sized for my grown-up cock. So, yours will be his to use. Once his cock gets to it’s full size we’ll stretch your ass some more. Don’t worry, it will be a week or two before your ass is stretched enough for him to use. Now get up, I want to see how John is doing with our mother.”

Stacy got up and was led to John’s room. It felt strange having something in her ass and she walked funny.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it. Mom said that after a few months, it felt strange not to have something there.”

Jack opened his son’s door to see him fucking their mother doggie style. “John you really need to fuck her in the missionary position. That is the best position to get her pregnant. Also, put a pillow under her ass and keep her still for 5 minutes after you’ve cum in her.”

“Thanks for the advice Dad.”

While getting into position, Nancy saw her oldest daughter standing there naked with just a collar on, a leash attaching her to her father. “Oh, Jack, not our daughter.”

“Yes, our daughter. She is going to be the next generation brood mare, maybe not the only one, but certainly the first. You should be proud of her. Isn’t she gorgeous?”

“John, in a few months you can start fucking her ass. I know your mothers is too stretched to give you a good time. I will keep Stacy’s ass stretched just enough for your cock. We’ll just keep stretching it as you grow.”

“Thanks Dad. You are right, it wasn’t that good the time I fucked Mom’s ass so I’ve not done it again.”

“Just remember not to cause your sister any unnecessary pain when you fuck her ass the first time. That goes for our mom too. They are our slaves and we take care of our property.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.