The Salesman - Cover

The Salesman

Copyright© 2018 by peterbeater

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - an operation changes everything

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I’m 43 years old, work as a salesman for a large office supply company here in Chicago. With the internet life has been hard, Personal relationships are meaningless. One of my oldest customers told me. “What can I do Petey? The boss sees the same ads you and I see. Those prices are there every day, You can’t match them, I got to keep my job too.” And it was the same all over town. Truth be told I was not a great salesman, made most of my sales by kissing ass! Need it first thing? I’d be at your office at 7AM, but the big sales were going to those anonymous web sites. My wife had walked away about three years ago, not even a note, came home she and her stuff gone! She either had a a lot of friends or hired a moving company all that was left was the shitty furniture, she took anything less than 5 years old. In the kitchen left with a couple of plates I think from those frozen dinner things a couple of mismatched knives and forks and some really beat up pots, no a pot, and some warped bottom fry pans. Was I supposed to be grateful she didn’t clean out the refrigerator/freezer? She at least saw the handwriting on the wall and didn’t ask for alimony. Hell she made more than I did nowadays!

At my annual physical doc started asking some different questions, ordered a bunch of tests and 10 days later I was getting a scan. I kept asking what was doing on but he blah, blahed me, just checking etc. Everybody blahed me! Then came the big day. Petey you’ve got a brain tumor, meet Dr Ming, (of course I immediately though of Ming the Merciless) Dr Ming was the brain surgeon he was first one to treat me like an adult, I guessed that was because he didn’t know me yet. Ming was merciless he spelled out my future. “This is your frontal lobe, this spot is the tumor, we don’t remove it you will die a lot sooner than you expected. This is in a spot in your brain that seems to control your inhibitions. We are never sure of the outcomes of these operations, sometimes there is no difference in the patient sometime they are manic sometimes they are almost somnolent. It is my belief that with this location there will be little change in your behavior But I can not guarantee that. I can guarantee that you will die soon if you don’t have the operation. Go home think it over, get a second opinion let me know. I recommend that you do this as quickly as possible, we never know how these things are going to grow. Sooner is safer” With that the Merciless left the room.”

All I got out of my MD was “He’s a good surgeon.”

Went home, had two drinks and realized I had no one to talk to, No friends, no coworkers even half assed close to. Not the Ex. No one. I didn’t even have a bartender that pretended to be friendly. What the fuck did I have to lose? I called Ming’s office the next morning

The worst part of this was not the surgery, the bitch of an office manager actually asked me if this was really needed! With the new pain meds it was a pretty simple 6 days. I showed up for work with a cane as I was getting occasional dizzy spells. Miss bitch sat me down, and told me I would have to work the phones as they weren’t going to let me on the street, as she said to me, “Between the scars and the cane, you look like some kind of monster.” Then it was the GM who had a heart to heart with me (considering he didn’t have one it was tough on him to pretend)

“Look Petey, we were close to letting you go before the operation, consider this your last chance here, if you can keep the sales up on the phone, maybe in six months or so we could get you back on the street.” It was a nephew of his that got my old customers. Well, outside of unemployment insurance it was my only choice.

Within two weeks I had customers calling and asking for me, at the end of two months I was top phone man. I had never been ‘top’ anything!

At a checkup with Ming ( OH yeah, there was no problem taking time off to see the doctor!) I told Ming about my prowess, he said that occasionally they had patients who had personality changes with brain surgery. Then he made a joke! No one ever joked or even talked to me! “Maybe you’ll have to split your commissions with me.” I sat at home and thought about that all that evening.

When I got to the office, the bitch actually asked how I was, doctor give you a good report? That afternoon I went to her office. “Gail, (she had always been Miss Bristol before) I want to talk about my future here, I need more money, and better customers,” I had thought this out, I knew I could go to a competitor and take my customers with me. That would never have happened before the operation!

“Oh Peter (all of a sudden I had been promoted from Petey to Peter. ) you’re right, but I can’t do that. Let me set a meeting with you and the GM, in the meantime, let me buy you a drink after work. Look just so people won’t talk how about the Tip Top Tap, nobody here goes there, we can let our hair down.” I stuttered out a yes, not one man or woman had ever asked me to join them for a drink after work. No one!

I was waiting at the Tip Top, I couldn’t believe myself, I was nervous, like it was a date or something. I only showed up to see what the bitch really wanted. As it turned out she did want something else but it took three drinks to find out. “This is nice, Peter, I have to tell you, you’ve really changed since your surgery, I thought we should get a chance to know each other better, Now you’ve got a meeting with the GM tomorrow, I already warned him that he’s going to have to pay you a lot more to keep you. Now look he’s my uncle, you show him your sales figures, sit back and say, “There’s the numbers, what’s your offer?” Say no to the first one, he will always lowballs the first time. What ever his final offer is make sure you get at least 9% commission on everything and ask for 15% on new customers.” She must have seen the disbelief in my eyes. “OK why, you’re asking, there’s just something about you, You know I could be in the market for a new boyfriend and I want him to have enough money.” By this time she was covering my hand on the table and smiling. “I got a feeling you could be real good boyfriend material.” She was smiling, but it was a weak smile, the bitch was scared I would shoot her down! If she only knew how long it had been since I had been laid. Before I could say anything she continued, “Look, I’ve had enough to drink, would you like to go back to my place, I could make up something to eat.” I was getting seduced, I couldn’t believe it. Almost afraid there was a huge practical joke coming we caught a cab to her apartment. Barely inside the door and I was being kissed and kissed hard. Not only kissed but getting my ass grabbed.

Gail leaned away and her hand went from ass to my dick, even through my pants I could feel her nails, “I think I found what I want to eat!” I didn’t know what was in those drinks we had but the Tip Top was going to be my favorite bar! Her hand went behind her and now her dress was loose, turning she simply said, “Please” It was no problem to unhook that bra. Turning back she dropped her arms. Gravity took over and now the ex-bitch was standing before me in thigh highs and panties. Although I had never seen any ‘live’ I had always thought that thigh high nylons were the most sexy, now in person it was confirmed. Gail dropped to her knees and was digging for my cock. You must understand my whole oral sex education consisted of a sloppy thing in high school, my ex, drunk, one time only, she spit by the way, and two hookers. Now, right now, this was brand new, someone was sucking my cock as it they enjoyed it, and enjoyed making me happy. Leaning against the wall, for fear of collapsing, I had both hands on Gail’s head, more in consecration then as direction givers. I was not used to this and didn’t really know what I should do. Gail lifted off for a moment, “I’m not doing it right, tell me!” I Had never expected to hear that from any female, certainly not one with my cock in her mouth.

I got as far as, “I’m going to...” and I did! Gail took all of it down, all the way to the last little squirt. She swirled my cum around my cock and licked and sucked and so very slowly swallowed, all with my cock still in her mouth. Now that I had cum, her constant sucking and swallowing was almost painful, great but I was suffering from terminal euphoria!

“Was that OK? Did I do it right?” She was still looking up at me, there was real concern on her face. As I went to reassure her I was trying to figure what was going on. Since that operation I had become a great salesman, as far as I could tell I was not doing or saying anything differently, but very few were saying no to me. Apparently the same thing had happened with Gail; prior to the operation I would never had talked to her now she was asking if her cocksucking was good enough for me!

I pulled her up and kissed her, suddenly realized I was kissing the mouth that I had just cum in, there was very little cum flavor, Gail had swallowed everything! “ Oh you did pretty good for your first time, let’s take a break and we’ll check out some other access points.”

“Peter, I never knew you were so funny! You want another drink? Water. whiskey, a beer?” While she was talking she was casually walking towards the kitchen ... NUDE ... except for those thigh highs and panties, they just made her look more naked! I loved it!! The only time I had ever seen my ex naked was when she ran to the bathroom! By god Gail did have big dimples on those ass cheeks. I settled for water, now Gail was sitting next to me, thighs pressing against each other, I was having trouble taking my eyes off her boobs. Her nipples were extended and I was impressed with their upright firmness. Gail put down her glass and took mine away, “It’s time we get to know each other, so far I’ve just met your prick, and he seems very nice, let’s see what else you got.” I was being kissed, kissed by someone on a mission. When my hands went to her lovely boobs she sighed, “Oh, you’ve got nice hands, you like those, if you wanted, I could get implants.”

There it was, Gail was promising me everything and we really didn’t even know each other, I wondered if she was on something. Hefting the nearest boob it resettled into my palm and I had a thumb and forefinger on her extended nipple. A little pinch and, “No baby ( I had never ever said ‘baby’ to any girl!) you leave these babies natural, I like that.”

Gail had smiled when I called her baby, “Oh daddy, I’ll be your baby, I’ll be anything you want.” Well there’s only one answer to that, we were in her bed, lucky little Gail got three orgasms one with me on top, and two with her as my faithful cowgirl. Holding those bouncing babies as she stroked me was a visit to a new planet. I watched her face as she came twice on top of me. With the last cum she was actually drooling! I couldn’t resist, using a finger I wiped up her drool and slipped it back in her mouth,, She sucked my finger as if was a small cock, I loved it!! This was a new world for me. If someone had jumped out, screamed “April Fool” and I woke up, I would not have been that surprised. We had one more drink, hopped back into bed and had a very leisurely missionary fuck. Now that things had slowed down I was surprised at how long I lasted before orgasm, and not just now with several under my belt. Earlier I was acting like a real cocksman, except for the blowjob, Gail came not only before me but more than once. Nobody ever did that more than once before tonight. Gail woke me at 4 AM. I thought she was horny, no she wanted me to go home, put on fresh clothes and come to work demanding more money. “Let me show you what a big raise can get you,” And I got my second full time, loving blowjob!

I was nervous about the interview, and if I hadn’t had Gail’s coaching, who knows how little I would have settled for. As it was I got 10% on regular sales and 12% on new accounts, plus a company car and I walked out with Ed slapping me on the back. Yes we were Pete and Ed from now on. All I could do was give Gail a thumbs up, as she didn’t want to show off in the office. Then it occurred to me, perhaps she didn’t want people to know she was fucking a loser.

Later that week, I had just got an order from one of the largest car dealerships in the city, between the city and the burbs they had 12 dealerships. Between business cards and bills of sales and letterheads. It would have made my pre operation month, now I just thought on a different level. On the way out I had a second look at the floor greeter, her accent gave her away as a Brit. “You know if you had some beads or trinkets you could talk me into going out with you.” Sure it was corny but it got the ball rolling. She got off at 7 PM and I was all set to offer to pick her up when she said she had her car here and would meet me at the “Tail of the Whale” a few blocks away,

The Tail was a more or less famous suburban dating bar, Peter had never gone there before, knew it was not a place for him. Sitting at the bar nursing a beer, he looked around and wondered why he had never come here before.

By the time his date arrived he was in the middle of a mild flirtation with the barmaid, another first for him! Dorthy, his British ‘date’ showed up and apologized for being 10 minutes late. Nobody ever apologized to him. He introduced Dorthy to the barmaid as my British Bint. Dorthy laughed and told him Bint was sort of a slang word for slut.

“Well, would you like to be my slut? I can see you fitting right into that word.”

“You know I just might fit into that roll, what do you expect from your sluts?”

“Ooh most important is the willingness to try.”

Dorthy interrupted, “Try what?”

“Anything, vertical or horizontal”

“Well, I’m pretty flexible, maybe I could try out.” And that’s how the next hour went by, by her second beer Dorthy was holding his hand, she had made the first move. “Look, Peter, I don’t live that far from here, why don’t we go to my place, I could use some food. As he was paying the tab, the barmaid made a point of saying, now don’t be strangers, Dorthy, I’ll look forward to seeing you again.”

Twenty minutes later, in Dorthy’s apartment they were sharing their first kiss.

Now Dorthy was his second seduction since the operation and if anything Dorthy was more willing than Gail had been, her lips slid over to his ear and she licked, no swabbed out his ear, swabbed to the point that Peter wondered when was the last time he had Q-tipped his ears. By now he had a firm hand on one breast, through her cloths but he was copping a feel.

A whispered. “let me” and Dorthy sat back and the sweater shirt was over her head and on the floor. Peter didn’t know about other guys but he was always amazed at how easily women shed their tops. It always seemed to him that it was such an act of commitment that he though there should be more drama to it, now he sure was not going to tell them to change but... “Would you?’ and Dorthy leaned close so he had access to her bra clasp. He was still a little clumsy and had to use two hands, within six months he had progressed to an easy one hand release move, that if nothing else impressed himself. Now Dorthy was no simpering teenager there were wear lines around her eyes and mouth that only a surgeon could cover, but she was very attractive and had a spectacular figure. Later he found out she had been a Bluebell, one of those topless chorus girls in Paris. When he had first seen her she was bending over a file cabinet, he immediately made his mind up that he must have that ass! Her boobs were equally impressive, for a woman of her uncertain age they seemed exceptionally firm. He was busily foundling when Dorothea laughed, “No, no implants. All me. I work out three times a week to keep all the bits and pieces looking good.”

Caught, he could only smile back. “If you work so hard on the exterior I would like to examine those interior spaces, we must be sure there are no internal weaknesses.”

“All? It’s been a while since anyone’s been back there. We shall have to see.”

“Oh come on. You have such a great looking bum, everybody must want some.”

“They do, they do, but a girl has to pick and choose, otherwise they just ignore the rest. I swear it’’s as if American girls don’t like a back door frolic.” As she was talking, she was up and unbuttoning, With her skirt on the floor her ass was even more appealing the red underpants seemed almost minimal against her white skin. She reached out and pulled him up. “Let me show you the rest of the place.” The rest consisted of her bedroom. They were both so anxious that his first orgasm was while he still had his socks on. Laying side by side she whispered. “One down. Two more to examine.”

“Well if the other two are as impressive as this very lovely pussy.” he cupped her crotch and squeezed” I think we can go far in the old sex game.

“Not so tight you’ll get me going again, I want more but I do need a thorough inspection.”

“OK but first I have to make a phone call.” He went to walk in the other room

“Darling, if you’re calling home. I’ll be quiet as a mouse. I’m not expecting us to get married so no worries about me from that quarter.” As it turned out, as long as he knew her Dorthy never made a move or said a word about changing the relationship ... She came out and told him how she was having a more or less permanent fling with the Dealer principal, Mr Ackerman, how he took her to orgies and swap parties but never to his house, “Funny, you know I think it would be fun to meet his wife, you know the two of us roger him into total submission. Well it’s his marriage not mine.”

“I’m calling home, but I’m not married, it’s this gal I promised to call tonight.” A quick call. Gail sounded disappointed but no complaints. True to her word, not a sound but Dorthy started sucking his cock, right after hello.

Clicked off his phone and gently pulled her up by her ears, she had a big grin, “See not a word”

He gave her head a gentle shake, “Sometimes unauthorized cocksucking calls for a spanking.” Without a word she was back down on his cock. Peter made a mental note, that he had to find another Brit, were they all this good?

Two weeks later, Dorthy called him, “No, not about that” she laughed, I know that the boss is going to do a major remodel on all the stores he wants them to have a corporate identity, There’s going to be a lot of new office furniture, I thought you’d like to know that, we can work out a payment schedule later.” He was on the phones working all the major furniture suppliers, got a commercial artist to draw up some office sketches for sales. Office and the kingpin. Dorthy had no trouble getting him an appointment with Ackerman and he went in with catalogs, prices and sketches. What he would have been too timid to do before turned out to be a piece of cake. The order was immense, even the people at Herman Miller were impressed. “You want how many of our chairs?” Dorthy’s payment left him with a sore neck and raw dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.