15 February 2008
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Wendy, Tiffany, Brad and Abby attend Jake's meeting with Dr. Mackenzie. Returning home, Wendy administers the doctor's prescription.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Brad and Jake had gone to their rooms to change into more relaxing clothes. Wendy soon reappeared, wearing a thin, light blue nightie that left little to the imagination. She stood between her boys, urging them to cuddle her closer. She smiled at them as their eyes took in her nipples, partially showing. Her arms went around, rubbing their backs for a moment as they watched Abby and Tiffany with Tina.

“Watching them is making me very horny,” she mentioned, turning either way, to press her tit against each boy. Wendy adjusted her pose, taking Jake’s right hand, and boldly placing it on her right tit. Then she offered her left tit to Brad’s hand.

She kissed them on the cheek, enjoying the sensation of them fondling her breasts. Not ashamed of her desires, she slipped a hand down inside their lounger pants and caressed their slightly hard, bare cocks.

“Mmm, this feels so good; you both feel my tits while your lovely cocks begin to grow in my hands. I haven’t had two cocks like this since I took on Dan and Scott at New Year’s.”

Brad and Jake smiled at each other for two reasons: they were feeling Wendy’s tits and their cocks were growing hard in her hands. As Abby and Tiffany helped Tina experience a good, strong cum, Wendy knelt, revealing the boy’s cocks, and alternated sucking on them.

“Mom!” Jake half-heartedly protested.

“You didn’t complain when I sucked on your cock in Carla’s office.”


Tina, Abby, and Tiffany got off the wet bed for Wendy and Jake. Karen and Dan joined the trio to witness the incestual act about to take place.

Wendy took Jake’s hand, leading him to the side of the bed, placing her hands on his shoulders. Her heart was ready to burst from her chest as she hesitantly kissed him. He responded, taking his mom in his arms and returning her kiss.

Jake looked into her hazel green eyes, yearning with lust, and slipped the nightie straps from her shoulders. The whispy-like material fell effortlessly to the floor, revealing her mature, sensual body.

Her eyes stayed locked on his as she helped him take off his T-shirt, then his lounger pants. She exhaled heated breaths as their skin met again, and she caressed his growing cock. Wendy sat on the bed and briefly sucked on her son’s cock. It magically grew harder with her loving touch.

Jake leaned forward, and his kiss guided her onto the bed. She spread her legs for her new lover as he lowered himself onto her. He felt the cool, warm mixture of her breasts pressing flat against his chest; his nipples were now rock-hard with excitement.

Wendy’s mouth accepted his probing tongue as her hands smoothed the skin on his muscular back. She expected him to ram home his cock and begin fucking her. Instead, his lips and tongue began to explore her body.

Her chest heaved with growing passion as he kissed her shoulders and lower. She smiled while his pursed lips teased her hardened nipples. A hand at the nape of his neck held him in place as if offering him the milk that nourished him as a baby.

He slipped from her gentle grasp as he kissed his way lower across her flat stomach and teasingly around her navel. Now, a hand on his head prompted him to lower himself, her desires growing more and more.

Jake’s exploring lips found the soft mound of her hairless pussy and kissed all around her opening. He inhaled the heady fragrance of her excitement and wrinkly, moistened lips. Wendy gasped lightly as he felt her son’s tongue begin to probe her pussy. Desire was taking hold of her, a hand pressing his face against her.

Wendy arched her back in pleasure as his tongue tip found its target. She moaned softly, knees bent, hands combing his lengthened blonde hair. Jake cupped her tiny ass cheeks as if they were a warm bowl and loved his mom’s pussy.


“Diane and Brenda are going to be so pissed off when they find out what they’re missing!” Karen sighed, caressing Tina’s breast. The spectacle of Wendy and Jake plus Tina’s mouth had made Dan’s cock rock solid. Tina straddled him on the chair, impaling her pussy on his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.