15 February 2008 - Cover

15 February 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Wendy, Tiffany, Brad and Abby attend Jake's meeting with Dr. Mackenzie. Returning home, Wendy administers the doctor's prescription.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Wendy and the others entered the house to the usual friendly greetings from Sarg and Major. She noticed a trail of clothes leading from the living room couch to the bedroom. Picking them up as she walked, she stopped at the open bedroom door and smiled. There on the king-sized bed, Dan was fucking Tina in the doggy position while she was licking Karen’s pussy.

“Now that’s a sight I can come home to every day, but with me added,” she lightly laughed, going to them.

Dan didn’t miss a stroke, fucking Tina as he and Wendy kissed. “Mmm, I love the taste and smell of pussy juice on a woman’s lips!” She remarked, sharing a passionate kiss with Tina. Next, Wendy could feel the soft moans from Karen’s lips as they kissed.

“Whose cumming have I missed?” Wendy asked.

“Dan’s tongue gave me a wonderful cum before we began fucking,” Tina smiled.

“Tina has given me a good one and is working on my second,” Karen added.

Brad, Jake, Abby, and Tiffany entered the room to say hello and witness the erotic threesome.

“How was your meeting with Carla?’ Karen asked Jake.

“It was more of a sex session than healing from my concussion. Though, my head is feeling better after having a good cum.”

“Doctor Mackenzie had Brad give Jake a nice blow job then he returned the favour,” Tiffany mentioned.

“We loved watching them swallow each other’s cum,” Abby smiled.

“Damn it! I missed out again on my boys sucking cock?” Karen lightly complained.

“Mom, all you have to do is ask me, and you know that Jake and I will gladly give each other a blow job for you,” Brad reasoned.

“Carla and I exchanged pussy eating,” Wendy mentioned.

“Tiffany and I enjoyed each other’s pussy too,” Abby added.

“Wendy, did you give Jake a blow job or a fuck?” Karen wanted to know.

“No to either, though; I did suck on him after Brad made him cum in his mouth. Carla did suggest that it was time that Jake and I did fuck. I knew you’d be pissed off if you didn’t see it happen, so after you three finish, Jake and I are going to finally have our long overdue fuck.”

“I’ll bring the popcorn,” Karen joked, prompting Tina’s mouth to go back to her pussy.

Brad always found it a turn-on to witness one parent or both having sex with another woman, and he could feel a stir in his cock. Abby was also affected by the scene, pressing her breasts against his arm. Brad took the hint and began to feel his lover’s tits.

“I’d love to watch Wendy and Jake have their first fuck,” Abby sensually whispered to Brad’s ear. She gently rubbed his cock through his jeans to accent her desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.