15 February 2008
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Wendy, Tiffany, Brad and Abby attend Jake's meeting with Dr. Mackenzie. Returning home, Wendy administers the doctor's prescription.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Tiffany took a moment from Abby’s pussy to be with Jake. As they kissed, he felt her firm breasts. She knelt and helped him take Brad’s cock out of his pants. His cock was quite hard, and the front of his underwear was stained wet with leaking juices. Jake held his cock by the shaft, allowing Tiffany to suck on it several times, then kissed her.

The women watched Jake bring Brad’s young cock to life. Tiffany looked on with glazed eyes as the hardening shaft went in and out of her man’s mouth. Resuming more girl action, Wendy and Carla now had Abby and Tiffany as lovers. Brad’s cock grew super hard as he observed Carla eating his girlfriend’s pussy.

Jake was as sensual as making love to Brad’s cock. Soft moans filled the room as Wendy’s expert tongue soon gave Abby another wonderful climax. Tiffany followed moments later, her cries of pleasure announcing to them that Carla knows how to eat a good pussy.

The girls took a moment’s rest, concentrating their gaze on Jake sucking on Brad’s cock. Wendy couldn’t resist joining Jake and taking a turn on his cock.

“Would you like to finish him off?” Jake asked, offering the head to her mouth.

“No, please, I want to see Brad cum in your mouth,” Carla uttered, revealing her hidden desire. Jake needed no prompting and resumed sucking on his lover’s cock.

“Abby, we have got to be the two luckiest girls in the world to have our men love cock almost as much as pussy!”

“That’s for sure!”


Brad could feel his pulse pounding in his temples as Jake brought him closer and closer. “Are you ready for me?” Jake nodded.

The women gathered around again as Jake’s hand replaced his mouth. His hand was moving in a blur, stroking his slick shaft. Jake opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue just in time.

“Uhhh, uhhh, rahh, uhhh, uhhh!” He groaned, coating Jake’s tongue with his creamy load. He quickly swallowed his prize for the enjoyment of the women, then resumed sucking.

“Save a few drops for me!” Wendy said, taking her turn.

“Wendy, I think it’s about time you and Jake do more than cock sucking and pussy eating,” Carla suggested.

“You heard the good doctor, and I agree. We’ve waited far too long to have our first fuck. However, we’ll do that at home. Karen would be pissed off big time if she didn’t witness our first fuck.”

Carla and Abby sucked whatever cum Brad had remaining in his cock. “How is your head feeling?”

“The little head feels great from all the cock sucking, and the big head feels surprisingly good too!”

“Jake, you’re making wonderful progress. If your team doctor allows, I think you can begin some light skating. I would like to schedule several more appointments with you to gauge your recovery.”

“By fucking you this time?” Abby surmised.

“Yes, if it’s alright with Tiffany. I don’t want to be the cause of any problems between you.”

“How can you be causing a problem when I’ll be there to cheer on Jake? After he fucks you, I’ll lick your pussy clean. “Tiffany smiled.

“That’s perfectly fine with me!”


The group dressed, and Carla entered two more appointments for Jake. They said goodbye, and Wendy drove them home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.