A Ball With Mother
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Marla, boiling with desire, shoved her hand between their naked bodies, pushing her son’s cock to her cunt.

“Shove it in!” she cried out. “Bob, ram your cock to me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck Mother now! Ohhhh, hurry! Mother’s cunt is on fire!”

Bob thrust, his cock sliding into the wet heat of his mother’s cunt. Marla squealed and grabbed his ass with both hands, ramming her cunt up to meet his cock. She began to churn and thrash immediately, bouncing her naked ass on the bed, her knees bent and spread about his hips.

Sally was twisting her body about, opening and closing her thighs, digging her fingers into her greedy, tight cunt. Tears filled her eyes, tears of frustration. She had wanted her brother’s cock up her cunt, but her mother beat her to it. Clutching her cunt tightly, she stared at her brother’s ass, watching him slamming his cock to their mother’s burning pussy. The liquid sounds only served to make her more frustrated.

Marla, despite the mindless passion burning her body, understood her daughter’s need.

“Shove it in Mother’s face!” she yelped. “Come on, Sally, push your, hot cunt in my face! Mother will suck it for you! I’ll tongue fuck your hot pussy!”

Sally scrambled about, squealing with need. She shoved her ass to her mother’s face, spreading her legs wide, facing her brother. Bob’s face was at his mother’s ties, and while he rammed his cock in and out of his mother’s gripping cunt, he stared at his sister’s cunt as it smashed into their mother’s mouth. He saw his mother shove her tongue out, saw it slip into his sister’s tight pussy. As she sucked at her daughter’s cunt, Mark humped her hips up and down, driving her cunt onto her son’s throbbing hard-on. Sally gurgled and squirmed her pussy at her mother’s face, her head tilted up, her eyes dreamy with delicious sensations. She banged her juicy cunt up and down, grinding at her mother’s sucking mouth with squeals of pleasure. Marla clutched at her son’s ass, jerking him down as she lunged her pussy up to him. She sucked and licked at her daughter’s cunt hungrily, making wet sounds.

Sally twisted and thrashed almost violently at her mother’s face, and then she began to fuck back and forth. Bob, his eyes big, watched his sister’s cunt. And suddenly Sally shoved his sugary pussy into his face.

“You suck it too, Bob!” Sally groaned.

Bob didn’t show any reluctance at all.

With his mother’s cunt gripping his cock so tightly, he pushed his mouth into his sister’s cunt and began to lick, tasting the seeping sweetness from her cuntlips. He found his sister’s clit, and when his tongue scraped it, Sally squealed and smashed her pussy hard at his face. Marla, with her daughter scooting her crotch toward her tits, found her mouth now in Sally’s ass. She didn’t mind, and began to lick at her pink asshole with a wet, hot tongue.

“Oooohhhh, yes!” Sally wailed. “Suck my cunt, Bob! Ooooh, Mother, lick my asshole! This is wonderful! Bob, fuck Mother! Fuck her hot cunt and eat my twat! Suck my cunt, oooh, Mother, stick your tongue in my asshole.”

Pounding her cunt up and down on her son’s hard cock, Marla thrust her tongue hard, and it slipped into her daughter’s asshole easily. Sally cried out, trying to hold still, feeling her brother sucking at her cunt and her mother stabbing her tongue into her asshole.

Bob, pressing his mouth tight to his sister’s cunt, wasn’t moving. He was holding himself up, and his mother was riding his cock with her fiery cunt. Marla churned and bounced her ass, her pussy clasping her son’s cock tightly, her inflamed clit scraping along his cockshaft. She sighed and whimpered when his balls slapped at her hot ass, and drove her tongue as deep as she could into her daughter’s asshole. The heat inside her cunt was becoming unbearable, and the thrilling swell of an orgasm began to rumble deep inside her rippling belly.

“Ooohhhh, I’m about to come!” Sally sobbed.

Marla groaned and stuffed her tongue as deep as she could into Sally’s asshole, straining her hairy cunt onto her son’s cock. Bob returned the pressure, licking hotly at his sister’s throbbing, distended clit. With a muffled squeal, Marla came, her cunt grabbing at her son’s cock tightly. As her pussy contracted, Sally yelled, and smashed her asshole hard into her mother’s face, her pussy convulsing into her brother’s mouth. Bob gripped his sister’s clit between his lips, sending Marla into a shaking rapture of multiple orgasms.

Sally, weak, fell off her mother’s face, curling up into a ball as her naked body trembled. As her orgasms faded, Marla’s naked ass lowered to the bed, and Bob pulled his cock from her cunt; spreading out at her side.

They dozed awhile, exhausted by the wildness that had overtaken them.

When Marla woke up, Bob and Sally were still sleeping. They had somehow, gotten close together, and Bob’s face rested with his lips touching the pink nipple of one of his sister’s saucy tits. Sally was cupping her brother’s cock and balls.

Getting off the bed quietly so they would stay asleep, Marla showered swiftly and dressed. This was something she had wanted for a long time, and now, since this had started with her son and daughter, she was going to do it. While married, it would have been impossible, but with Bob and Sally, anything was possible.

She was gone only for an hour, and when she returned, they were still asleep, though now Bob’s face was almost in his sister’s sugary cunt, and the head of his cock rested on the corner of sally’s mouth.

She wondered if they had woken up and sucked each other while she was gone. It would be delightful if they had, she thought. Then, as they slept, Marla went to work.

The hall bath was larger than her own, and that was where she began to install the heavy mirrors. By the time she finished, the whole floor was covered by heavy mirrors, and the reflection as she stood and looked down excited her. She could see under her dress, see the tight fit of her skimpy panties. She had wanted mirrors on the floor of her bathroom for years, now she had them.

Pleased with her work, she mixed herself a glass of iced tea and sat in the living room sipping it, waiting for Sally and Bob to wakeup. She didn’t have any doubts that her son and daughter would like what she had done. She knew enough about them now to know they enjoyed everything, that both had such intensely erotic personalities.

She heard the squeal of her daughter, and stood up.

“Mother!” Sally cried. “What have you done to the bathroom!”

Marla stood at the door of the bathroom, grinning at Sally. Sally was halfway inside, staring down. Her feet were apart, and Marla could see the reflection of her daughter’s sweet cunt and ass, too.

“Do you like it, Sally?”

“Oh, Mother, it’s a wonderful idea,” Sally said. “Just wait until Bob sees it.”

“Sees what?” Bob came in, rubbing his eyes.

“The floor, Bob,” Sally said, pointing. “Look what Mother has done to the floor.”

Bob saw the mirrors and then his sister’s reflection. He grinned. “Hey, I like this, Mom! I can see Sally’s cunt!”

Marla stepped into the bathroom. “See anything else!”

Bob looked down at his mother’s reflected image, and grinned widely. “Yeah, your cunt, too, Mom.”

“Are you sure?” Marla asked, spreading her feet wide.

“Well, your panties, anyway.”

He moved into the bathroom, and Marla gazed at the floor. The reflection of her son’s cock and balls, his ass, from his upside-down angle excited her as much as seeing her daughter’s cunt and ass.

“I guess you two have to piss, huh?” Marla asked, watching their faces now. “Don’t let me stop you.”

Sally giggled, still looking down at the floor. “I can see my pussy very well, Mother. I could even watch myself piss if I wanted to.”

“That’s right,” Marla said, her voice husky with emotion. “You can watch it spurt right out of your pretty pussy.”

“I don’t need a mirror to watch myself piss” Bob said.

“Us girls do,” Sally said, her eyes gleaming.

“Go on, Sally,” Marla whispered, her eyes starting to glaze.

“With you and Bob watching?” “Why not?” Marla said, her voice very low, eyes smouldering with a perverse expression. She was standing inside the bathroom, gazing at her daughter’s reflection. Bob was there, too, and his eyes shifted from his sister’s image to his mother’s. He preferred to look at his mother since she was dressed. Seeing his mother standing over the mirrored floor, staring at her long legs and the bulge of her panties, excited him. It was like being a naughty boy, peering up a woman’s skirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.