A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

“Taste it, honey,” Marla whispered as she drew her mouth from her son’s cock. “Go on, just a little taste.”

Sally was gazing at her brother’s cock as if she had never seen it before. Her face was close, maybe six inches, and she could feel the heat of her brother’s partially hard cock. She glanced at her motor’s hand, watching Marla twist and fondle his balls. Her succulent cunt was pulsating with a wet heat again.

“My pussy is getting hot,” she whispered.

“Of course it is, darling,” Marla said softly. “It should. I mean, seeing your brother’s cock swell, get hard, should make your cunt nice and wet. I know it does mine.”

Bob lay and watched them. He was shaking with excitement, hoping one of them would take his cock into her mouth again. His mother’s mouth felt different from her cunt, or his sister’s. cunt. He didn’t know what the difference was, but he liked it. He liked the way his mother’s tongue wiggled and stroked his cock.

But Marla knew what the difference was between a cunt and a mouth.

“Guys like Bob love to be sucked, Sally,” she said, closing her fist about her son’s cock and jerking up and down a few times, then pushing her hand back to his balls. “They love to be sucked more than fucking, sometimes. A girl can do a lot more with her mouth than she can with her cunt if she really enjoys sucking cock, honey. A girl can use her tongue and lips on a cock in a way she can never use her cunt.”

Sally kept staring at her brother’s cock.

“He’s getting very hard, honey,” Marla said. Sally’s hand moved to Bob’s cock, her hot fingers closing about it. She pumped his prick slowly, gripping it tightly Marla kept playing with her son’s balls, encouraging her daughter. She moved her face close and snaked her tongue out to lick woes the piss-hole of her sets cock while her daughter jacked it. She tasted the seeping juices, and mooned softly. Marla pulled her fist back, and dress her hot tongue up and down the shaft of her son’s cock.

“Lick it that way,” she urged her daughter. Sally moved her face close warily, and pushed her wet tongue from her mouth. She probed at her brother’s cock gingerly, barely touching his cock shaft. Marla watched, amused by Sally. She had sucked her cunt so eagerly before, delving her tongue deeply, smearing her face into the hairy wetness, yet now she seemed worded about taking a hard cock into her mouth. There were many girls who would eagerly lick a cunt, but refuse to suck a cock. Marla knew that, though she was not one of them. There were just as many women who would suck a cock off, but refuse to lick a pussy. And she wasn’t one of those, either.

She watched her daughter move the tip of her tongue up and down her brother’s cock, touching the tip lightly to his prick shaft. Still baking his balls, Marla leaned close and began to lick at the other side of Bob’s cock. She gazed into her daughter’s eyes, flicking her tongue toward Sally’s. Their tongues touched, and them both licked up and down the shaft of Bob’s cock, with Sally licking more eagerly. Both ran their tongues upward, across his smooth, still swelling cockhead.

Bob watched their tongues meet, gasped as they swirled against each other. His cock was starting to drip again, and his mother licked across his piss-hole, swiping up the juices. Sally, letting her mother take the lead, and following along with her own tongue, probed at her brother’s piss-hole when Marla moved her tongue to one side of it. She tasted the hot juices coming from her brother’s cock, and her eyes became glazed for a moment. She moved her tongue slowly across his piss-hole, and a low, throaty gurgle came from her mouth.

“Ohhh, not bad, Mother!” she whispered. “It’s not bad at all.”

“I know, baby,” Marla smiled. “I love that taste.”

She moved her lips to his piss-hole, sucking at it. She pushed down and took the head of her son s cock into her mouth, licking strongly. When she pulled her mouth off, Sally slowly and hesitantly placed her lips about his swollen, creamy-smooth prick-head. She felt the heat of her brother’s cock between her lips and rolled her tongue about it, her eyes flashing.

Bob writhed his ass with pleasure, and Sally jerked her mouth back off him quickly.

“Don’t move, Bob,” she said.

“He can’t help it, Sally,” Marla said; “It feels very good to him, and you know you can’t be still when my face is between your legs.”

“I don’t want him to shoot it down my throat,” Sally said.

“I’m not gonna do that, Sally,” Bob replied. “But what you and Mom are doing to me ... I can’t help it. I can’t be still.”

“Well, don’t shove it in my mouth,” Sally warned, and placed her lips back around the head of his cock. She found it pleasant, the way his smooth prick-head fitted her lips. She discovered she could lick it as she moved her lips up and down slightly.

“Ohhh, it is good,” she mewled, taking her mouth off. “I could learn to love sucking cock, Mother.”

“Well, some girls learn,” Marla said. “But that’s all they learn, the skill. But to do it well, you’ve got to love it from the very first, otherwise no matter how good you can suck, it just isn’t the same.”

Bob lifted his crotch. He didn’t want to hear any more of this; he wanted somebody to suck his cock. By now it was throbbing with full hardness, his cock head very swollen. His balls felt loaded again.

“Mom, suck it again!” he urged.

Marla squeezed his balls. “Both of us will suck it, honey,” she said. “Your sister and I will suck your cock. Would you like that?”

“I don’t care who sucks me,” Bob answered. “I just wanna get sucked, Mom.”

She lowered her face and closed her lips about his cock, sucking it into her throat. Sally watched, making soft sounds of delight. Marla held Bob’s cock deep in her mouth a moment, then sucked upward, dragging her lips over his cockhead slowly, her tongue flicking.

“Want to try that, Sally?”

“I don’t know if I can, Mother,” Sally replied, her eyes shining.

She pushed her lips over her brother’s cock, and as she pulled half the hardness into her mouth, her eyes glazed. Sally found the throbbing heat of her brother’s cock in her mouth delicious, and just as her mother had said, her mouth became very watery.

She took in a deep breath. She choked with a dainty sound when the head of Bob’s cock probed her throat, and she sucked upward quickly.

“Don’t try to wallow it, darling,” Marla laughed. “Take it slow and easy until you learn how.”

Sally bobbed her sweet face up and down her brother’s cock, sliding her lips halfway down then up. Marla watched, caressing her son’s balls. With a soft mewl, she shoved her face down and began to kin at Bob’s bells feverishly, holding them in her palm. She licked at the base of his cock, pressing his hot balls to her cheek.

As Sally lifted her mouth to breathe deeply. Marla raced her lips up the shaft and swallowed his cock swiftly. Her mouth bobbed up and down, taking every inch of her son’s wonderfully hard prick, her lips banging at the base and then up to his cockhead. She twisted her lips around his cock, and then turned him loose, offering it to her daughter once more.

Sally didn’t hesitate this time. She closed her lips tightly about Bob’s cock, gulping half way down it. She pumped her mouth up and down, making low sounds of delight. Marla pushed her face into Bob’s crotch again, licking at his balls, thrusting the tip of her tongue beneath them and bouncing them lightly.

Bob twisted his hips, but was careful not to shove his cock into his sister’s sucking mouth. His balls ached again, and his cock was very, very hard.

“Oooh, it feels so good!” he gasped, staring at his sister’s stretching lips. “Your mouth is very hot, Sally! Ohhhh, suck my cock, Sally! Suck it as hard as you can!”

Sally sucked wetly, diving her face up and down. The more she sucked, the better she loved it. She understood her mother’s words now, and she sucked with intense enthusiasm. Marla, watching her daughter with perverse pleasure, whispered: “You’re a natural, Sally. You’re a natural cocksucker, baby! Ohhh, suck that cock, honey!”

Marla, her face close to her daughter’s, pulled her son’s loaded balls into her mouth, sucking them hotly as she watched Sally’s mouth fucking Bob’s cock. Seeing those sweet lips stretching, knowing her daughter enjoyed that hard cock in her mouth, created a wanton desire within her naked body she had not felt in a very long time.

Her cunt was bubbling, seeping juices until the hair along her puffy cuntlips was soaked. She slipped between Bob’s thighs, lying on her stomach with her face pushed into his crotch, sucking his balls. Sliding her hands underneath his ass, Marla cupped his tight asscheeks, squeezing them, her eyes blazing as she watched her daughter mouthing his cock. She began to push her hairy cunt at the mattress, squirming so that her clit pressed at it.

When her daughter lifted her face again to breathe, Marla dropped Bob’s balls and rushed her mouth to his cock. As before, she sucked it deeply, and raced her lips up and down it, whimpering in ecstasy, feeling his cock burn it tight lips. She wanted to suck him off now, and draw his bubbling, sweet come-juice into her mouth, yet she wanted to see Sally sucking his cock too.

Pulling her mouth away, she watched as Sally started sucking once more, and Marla began mouthing Bob’s balls. She squeezed his ass tightly, her eyes fascinated with the way Sally was sucking her brother’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.