A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

“Not so fast, Sally,” Marla said. “You’ll make him come.”

Sally pulled her hand away, but her eyes gazed at his cock hungrily.

Marla drew her hand away from him. She sat back on the bed, lifting her knees to her chin. Bob stared at his mother’s thighs and crotch.

Sally, very eager to see her brother fucking their mother, slipped off the bed and pulled Bob’s shorts right down. Bob, his cock waving about in hardness, continued to gaze at his mother’s exposure. Marla understood her son’s excitement, and parted her knees. She slipped her hand down and pulled her panties from her pussy, showing it all to him.

“Ooooh, Mom!” Bob groaned, his eyes turning hot and glassy.

“Mother is gonna fuck you, Bob,” Sally said, dropping his shorts to the floor. “She said you could fuck her.”

“Oh, Mom, can I?”

Marla nodded her head, her eyes bright with desire.

Bob’s cock lurched up and down, and Marla saw the beading wetness at his piss-hole. She lifted her ass, stripping her panties off quickly and throwing them over the side of the bed. She then lay back, her skirt at her waist, her fingers opening her top to let her tits out. Her eyes kept gazing at her son’s balls and cock, her tongue running about her lips.

She opened her legs wide.

Bob gasped with excitement as he stared at his mother’s cunt, seeing her pussy-bait glistening with juices, her pink cuntlips and her tight clit. Marla felt her cunt clamp tightly, then open all by itself. With her shapely tits showing now, she slipped her hands down, sliding her fingers through her thick mass of soft-hair. She pulled the lips of her cunt open, then squeezed them together, lifting her ass and twisting it in an inviting wiggle.

Sally climbed back onto the bed with her mother and began to play with her firm, swelling tits.

“Come here, Bob,” Marla whispered throatily. “Come to Mother, baby.”

Bob climbed onto the bed, his cock swaying with hardness, his eyes burning on his mother’s tantalizing cunt.

“Fuck me, baby,” Marla mewled. “Fuck Mother. My cunt is hot and wet and needs your hard cock, darling! Come here and fuck me!”

Bob, with a groan of delight, slipped between his mother’s spread thighs. Marla lifted her hips, offering her cunt to him. Bob stared at the wanton gyrations of his mother, his cock eager to plunge into her cunt.

“Ooohh, Bob, fuck me!” Marla whispered huskily. “Mother wants that lovely hard-on. Mother’s cunt wants that hard, long cock! Stick it to me, baby! Ohhhh, yes, stab Mother’s cunt with that lovely hard-on!”

Sally, clinging to her mother’s tits, was watching with wide, glowing eyes, seeing her mother lifting her cunt to Bob’s cock, seeing her brother’s prick throb, dripping from his piss-hole.

“Oh, Bob, give it to her!” she mewled. “Stick your cock in Mother’s cunt and fuck her! I wanna see you fuck her, fuck that hairy cunt, fuck that wet, hot pussy! Do it, Bob! Ohhh, please, fuck Mother’s cunt!”

Bob wasn’t hesitating out of fear or reluctance. He was hesitating because he was fascinated by his mother’s cunt. Although he had seen it the night before, and then again this morning, his fascination was still as great as ever. He loved the thick soft hair that framed it, the way her clit swelled up from her soft pussy folds. He could, he thought, stare at his mother’s cunt all day.

“Come on, baby!” Mafia hissed.

Bob pushed his cock downward, and gasped when his cockhead rubbed along the fiery slit of his mother’s cunt. Marla too, gasped at the contact. Her hips jerked upward, and Bob held his breath when he saw the swollen head of his cock sucked into his mother’s cunt.

Marla, feeling her son’s cock pressing into her cunt, gave a whimper of excitement. Sally, gripping both her mother’s full tits, watched with smoky eyes, her tits rising and failing with voyeuristic pleasure. She leaned over so she could watch her mother’s cunt grab her brother’s cock.

Marla hissed, and thrust her hips up.

Bob’s cock was pulled in deep, and he and his sister stared at the hairy lips of their mother’s cunt as they pressed at the base of his prick. Marla gave a cry of delight and began to grind at her son’s cock. She had her fingers in the hair of her pussy, pulling up on it. Her clit swelled outward, touching at the base of his prick. She moved her free hand to her daughter, slipping it between Sally’s thighs. Sally opened her legs to her mother’s hand.

“Ooooh, that looks good, Mother!” Sally cried out. “I can see Bob’s cock in you, in your pussy! Oohhhh, that looks so good!”

“It feels good!” Marla mewled, and humped her ass, sliding her cunt along her son’s cock, fucking him. “Come on, Bob, don’t be shy with me! Fuck me, baby! Ohhh, I can feel how hard your cock is in my cunt! Fuck Mother, Bob! Ohhh, yes. Ram your cock in Mother’s wet pussy!”

Bob grabbed his mother’s hips, and drove his cock into her swiftly, making Marla cry out with delight. Marla’s hand shot up between her daughter’s thighs and cupped her creamy pussy, feeling it through her drenched panties.

“Ohhh, bang me hard, Bob!” Marla urged, twisting and grinding her crotch for her son. “Pound my pussy! Ohhh, yes, pound Mother’s cunt with your sweet, hard cock!”

Bob rammed his cock in and out, gasping with rapture, feeling his mother’s hairy cunt clutch his prick tightly, her hairy cuntlips squeezing and sucking at him. His balls smashed against her grinding, fiery ass, making Marla sob with sensation.

“Ooooh, I love it!” Marla wailed, drawing her knees back. “I love it so much! Fuck Mother! Fuck Mother’s hungry cunt! Feed that sweet, hard cock to my pussy, Bob! Ohhh, it’s been so long ... so fucking long! I need it, baby! I need your prick, my cunt needs your prick!”

Sally stared at her brother’s cock sliding in and out of their mother’s cunt. She pulled and squeezed Marla’s tile, and Marla was tearing at the crotch of Sally’s panties.

“Sally, take those fucking panties off!” she hissed, slamming her burning cunt up and down, meeting her son’s wild thrusts. Her cunt was so wet, there was a moist slapping sound each time Bob plunged his cock into his mother’s pussy. “Take them off! Tear the fucking things off!”

Sally, gasping with pleasure, peeled her tight panties off, ripping them in the process. The second she had them off, Marla clutched a slim thigh and pulled.

“Sit in my face, Sally! I want your sweet cunt in my face! Put your pussy on my mouth! I’m going to suck your cunt while Bob fucks me! Hurry, baby, let me have your juicy cunt in my face!”

Bob stared with wide eyes as his sister scrambled around and squatted in their mother’s face. Without pausing, plunging his cock powerfully into his mother’s hairy cunt, he saw his sister’s pink pussy open just as his mother lifted her mouth, stabbing her tongue into it. Sally squealed and began to grind her ass into their mother’s face, sliding her cunt back and forth.

Marla, sucking at Sally’s sugary cunt once more, cupped her asscheeks above her face, swirling her tongue in and out of her tight, juicy cunt. She humped her cunt up and down to meet the wilder thrusts of her son’s cock, now grinding with ecstasy. Her nose pushed into Sally’s ass, and pressed upon her hot ass crinkle.

“Ooooh, suck me, Mother!” Sally wailed. “Suck my cunt! Stick your tongue up my cunt!”

Her eyes blazed at her mother’s wide-

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.