A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

“Mother,” Sally said that afternoon, “I don’t see how you can stand it.”

“Stand what, honey?”

Marla was wearing a housedress, but she was naked underneath except for a pair of panties. She was amused to see her daughter running around after her morning bath wearing only a pair of panties. Amused, but delighted, too. She loved to watch those tight tits of her daughter, that saucy ass cupped in the tight panties.

Bob was still in the bath, and she and Sally were in her bedroom, with Marla brushing her daughter’s hair. Sally sat before her mother’s dresser, watching their reflections in the mirror. Marla was loving this, doing her daughter’s hair and gazing in the mirror at those lovely tits with candy-pink nipples.

“You know, watching me and Bob fucking.”

“It’s kind of hard on me, I’ll admit.” Marla smiled at her daughter in the mirror.

Sally giggled in her cute way. “You mean it’s hard on Bob, don’t you? He sure can get a hard cock, can’t he, Mother?”

Marla nodded, drawing the brush through Sally’s soft hair. “He can get a beautiful hard-on,” she agreed.

“Why don’t you fuck him, Mother?”

A tremble went through Marla. She paused, placed the brush on the dresser, and slipped her hands over Sally’s shoulders. She cupped her daughter’s tits, squeezing them gently.

Sally gurgled and placed her hands on top of her mother’s, pressing them into her tits, her eyes turning glassy with desire. Marla buried her face against the top of her daughter’s head, kissing softly, her eyes gazing into those of her daughter in the mirror.

“You want to fuck huh,” Sally said in a low voice, her mother now twisting tenderly on her pink nipples. “I know you want his cock in you. I can see how hot you get when you watch us fucking. Mother, Bob would be so pleased if you fucked him.”

“How do you know, honey?” Marla murmured.

“We talked,” Sally said. “Last night, after you want to bed, he came to my room.”

“And fucked, of course,” Marla smiled.

“Oh, yes!” Sally giggled. “We sure did, Mother. Is that okay?”

“What can I say?” Marla replied. “I got you two started, didn’t I? I’d be cruel if I tried to stop you now. What did Bob say about me?”

Sally squirmed her pantied ass on the cushioned stool. “He just said he wanted to fuck you, Mother.”

“Is that all?”

“Well, he said your cunt was awfully hairy and wet, and he wondered if it felt like mine.”

Marla made a purring sound and ran one hand down her daughters soft stomach, making soft, circling, caressing movements. Her fingers touched the elastic of Sally’s panties, and Sally, staring at her mother in the mirror, opened her knees. Marla lowered her hand, feeling the heat of her daughter’s cunt through the nylon panties. She rubbed her finger up and down, feeling her pussy-slit, then pressing her knotted clit. Sally squealed and pushed her head back against her mother, spreading her legs wider.

“You’re very hot,” Marla whispered, sliding her hand into her daughter’s panties. “You’re very, very hot, baby.”

“I always am, Mother,” Sally mewled and shoved her crotch to her mother’s hand.

“So hot,” Marla whispered throatily, rubbing at her daughter’s swollen clit. “I was, when I was your age, too. I used to be so hot, I could hardly stand it. I was afraid to go out, afraid I wouldn’t be able to control myself.”

“Really, Mother?” Sally asked, shivering with pleasure as her mother rubbed firmly upon her swollen clit.

“I still am,” Marla confessed. “In fact, I’m hotter than I ever was.”

“Are you hot now, Mother?” Sally asked in a low voice.

“Like you, I stay hot and wet,” Marla replied, sliding her finger down and slipping it into her daughter’s fiery pussy.

She worked it in and out, fucking Sally slowly. Sally wiggled her ass, one hand on the outside of her panties, resting on her mother’s hand.

“I think about cock, real hard cock, plunging into my cunt and fucking me until I can’t stand any more. I dream of it, day and night.”

“Then let Bob fuck you, Mother.” Sally groaned as she felt her mother’s finger slide deep, wiggling about the soft, wet walls of her pussy. “Let him stick his cock in you... , let him fuck you, Mother!”

“Ohhh, baby!” Marla cried out, puffing her hand out of her daughter’s cunt and panties. She hesitated just a moment, then stuck it into her mouth, sucking and licking the juices.

Sally stared at her mother in the mirror, then giggled lewdly. “What do I taste like, Mother?”

“You’ve never done this?” Marla asked. “I was tasting myself long before I was your age. But to answer your question, you taste like sugar!”

Sally turned on the stool, facing her mother. She wrapped her arms about Mafia’s waist, burying her face into her mother’s stomachs Marla hugged Sally against her. Sally was trembling as she slipped her hands down to her mother’s swelling ass and the backs of her thighs.

Marla moved, her tongue along the elastic waistband of Sally’s panties, drawing it along one hip, then down the sweet flesh of Sally’s thigh. Sally twisted and gurgled as she watched her mother’s wet tongue flicking her legs. With a husky cry, Sally flung her legs wide apart.

Marla saw the tight crotch of Sally’s panties, and saw it was wet, very wet, her succulent cunt-slit outlined. As she kept licking the smooth flesh, she watched Sally writhe her ass, grinding her hips about with lewd pleasure.

Sally, her eyes unfocused, every part of her body responding to the hot wetness of her mother’s tongue, let out small cries of growing ecstasy.

Marla’s ass was in the air, waving gently as she licked the inner flesh of Sally’s smooth thigh. Already she could inhale the hot, wet scent of her daughter’s pussy. She breathed the fragrance in deeply, lapping about her crotch, moving her face closer and closer to Sally’s sugary cunt. Her eyes burned at the girl’s crotch as she watched Sally twist and grind with eagerness.

“Ooooh, Sally, it’s so lovely!” Marla moaned. “Your cunt is so lovely!”

Quickly, Mafia buried her face into her daughter’s cunt, her lips parted as she kissed into the crotch of those tight panties. Sally gasped, arching her hips up, shoving her pussy at her mother’s mouth.

“Ooooh, Mother, Mother!” Sally sobbed; grabbing at her mother’s head and straining her cunt hard at her mouth.

Marla whimpered and began to suck at the crotch of her daughter’s panties, drawing her cunt-juices through them. Closing her open mouth tight at her daughter’s crotch, she lapped her tongue up and down. Sally began to thrash about with wild, ecstatic cries.

“So hot!” Marla murmured into her daughter’s crotch. “You’re so hot and wet, darling! Your cunt is so wet, your panties are soaked!”

“Oh, Mother, do something!” Sally pleaded, arching her hips and twisting her face from side to side. “Please, Mother, do something!”

Feverishly, Sally shoved a hand up her mother’s dress. She squeezed her mother’s thigh, then caressed Mark’s creamy leg with swift movements, sliding her palm up and down, from her mother’s knee to the edge of her panties. Marla shook her ass lewdly, and hooked a finger into her daughter’s panties.

She pulled them aside, and at her creamy pussy-slit. She saw how juicy Sally’s cunt was, saw her tiny clit bulging from her soft, wet cunt folds. Sally twisted and arched; sobbing with need. She ran her hand over her mother’s ass, then shoved her fingers into Marla’s panties. She rubbed feverishly at her mother’s hairy cunt, and with a cry, plunged her fingers deep into the steamy wetness.

Marla gave a cry now, feeling her daughter’s fingers thrusting in and out of her hairy cunt. She wiggled her ass, scooting a little closer so her daughter could fingerfuck her more easily. She lowered her mouth to the sweet silt of Sally’s cunt, and flicked her tongue across her inflamed clit. Sally’s ass lurched upward as she cried out at the scaring touch of her mother’s tongue on her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.