A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Marla got up the next morning, she was greeted by shy looks from Sally and Bob.

She had not dressed, but had simply pulled a robe on. She set the coffee to perking and then turned toward her son and daughter. They had finished breakfast, with their empty cereal bowls still on the table. Leaning on the sink, she examined their faces. Sally glanced at her from lowered eyes, a faint flush on her pretty face. Bob held his head down, not looking at her.

“Why the sour faces?” Marla asked. “Surely you two aren’t all that shy? I’ve never seen you this way before.”

Sally, her face flushed, giggled and glanced at her brother. Bob was trying to keep from grinning.

“Okay, what is it?” Marla asked. “Nothing, Mother,” Sally said. “We just didn’t know how you’d feel this morning. About last night, I mean.”

“Oh, about you getting fucked by Bob?” Marla asked, bluntly. “What should I feel this morning?”

“Well, we didn’t know if you’d still feel the same.”

“Why shouldn’t I, honey?”

“Oh, I don’t know, Mother,” Sally said. “Maybe embarrassed or something.”

“Are you embarrassed, Sally?” “Sally shook her head. “Bob?”

Bob too, shook his head.

“Then why should I be embarrassed?” Marla said. “After all, it was you that got fucked, Sally, not me.”

“But you sure wanted to, Mother!” Sally said, letting her giggles go. “I could tell. You wanted to get fucked, too.”

“Well, perhaps,” Marla replied, turning to pour the coffee.

“Why didn’t you, Mother?” Sally asked. “Bob would have done it. Wouldn’t you, Bob?”

Bob looked up at his mother shyly and nodded his head.

Marla set her cup down on the sink and looked at her son. “Would you have, darling? Would you really have fucked me, your mother?”

Again he nodded.

Marla stood still, thinking. She would have taken his cock eagerly, but after they had finished, she had left them and gone to her room, wanting to be alone. She didn’t know what they had done after she had left them, perhaps fucked again. If so, she didn’t mind at all. In fact, she hoped they had. Knowing now that her son would fuck her sent a shiver through her.

“Look at me,” she said, her voice low. “Both of you, look.”

When Sally and Bob were looking at her, Marla untied her, robe, and flung it wide open.

Bob gasped, his eyes wide. Sally giggled with delight.

They stared at their mother’s nakedness seeing her full, thrusting tits, with those firm nipples, her flat stomach, long legs and, where they stared most hotly, the thick bush of her cunt.

After what seemed like a long time, Marla asked: “DO you like me? Do you like what you see?”

Both Sally and Bob nodded eagerly.

With her robe open, Marla cupped her tits, making her nipples bulge outward.

“You like these tits?” she asked softly. “Do you think Mother’s tits are nice and pretty?”

“Oh, yes!” they both said together.

“They’re very nice tits,” Marla whispered squeezing them. “My titties are sensitive, and my nipples are always so stiff.”

She lowered her hands, gliding her palms down to her flat stomach. She ran her fingers through the soft mat of her pussy hair. She stroked her hips, and caressed her thighs, bringing her fingers to her cunt again. Spreading her feet on the floor, she parted the thick hair of her cunt, letting the pink lips of her pussy show.

Bob piped with excitement, seeing his mother’s cunt again. His cock was throbbing inside his shorts.

“Do you like Mother’s cunt, too?” Marla asked, her voice thick.

“Oh, yes, Mom!” Bob groaned.

“It’s lovely, Mother,” Sally said in a soft voice, her eyes sparkling. “You have so much hair on it. I hope my cunt wilt be that hairy.”

Marla shrugged her shoulders, and the robe fell from her, pooling at her feet. She stood naked before her son and daughter, her shoulders back to make her firm tits swell outward. She moved toward her son, and Bob watched breathlessly, his eyes darting to her tits, then down to her mass of. soft pussy-hair.

Marla placed her hands at the back of her son’s head, and slowly pulled his face to her tits. She pressed her tits about her son’s face, twisting from side to side, rubbing them at his cheeks. She cupped one tit, causing her nipple to thrust outward.

“Kiss it, Bob,” she mewled. “Suck it for me.”

Sally was watching with huge, glassy eyes, her lips parted as she breathed hotly.

Pushing her nipple into her son’s mouth, she pulled his face tight. She cooed softly as she felt the wet heat of her son’s mouth on her tit, and gasped in pleasure when he began to suck. She twisted her ass, her asscheeks clenching.

“Mmmmmm, nice, baby! Suck Mother’s titty!

That’s very good! Suck it hard, honey!”

She held her son’s face to her tit for some time, then gently pulled back. She looked down at his excited face.

“New, feel me,” she hissed softly; pushing her hips forward. “It’s okay, Bob. You can feel me up! Come on, don’t be shy ... feel Mother’s cunt.”

Almost awkwardly, Bob pushed his hand to his mother’s pussy. When he placed his palm on it, Mark squeezed her thighs tightly.

“Ooooh, now rub it for me! Rub Mother’s pussy, Bob! That’s it, honey! Fuck my cunt! Do you feel how hot and wet Mother’s cunt is?”

“Oh, yes, Mom!” he gurgled, staring at his hand between her thighs.

“Does feeling my cunt make your cock nice and hard, Bob?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Let me see,” Marla said and pulled back her son’s hand coming from her cunt. “Oh, now I can see it! Ooooh, it is hard, darling! Your cock is very hard!”

She started to lean down and fondle it, but changed her mind. She turned to face her daughter, who sat at the table staring with big bright eyes. Marla watched Sally’s perky tits rise and fall under her cotton blouse.

“Do you want to feel me up, too, Sally?” Marla asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

“Can girls feel other girls, Mother?” Sally asked.

“Of course they can, darling,” Marla said, moving toward her daughter. “Girls can do anything they want to do.”

She stood before Sally, her thighs parted. “You do want to feel me up, don’t you, honey?”

“Oh, I’d love to feel you, Mother!” Sally cried.

“Do it, Sally,” Marla urged, thrusting her cunt forward.

Sally lifted her hand and shoved it to her mother’s pussy. She rubbed at the wet heat, making a squealing sound of excitement. On her own, she slipped a finger into her mother’s cunt and worked it in and out.

“Ooooh, you want to make me come?” Marla laughed huskily. “You keep doing that and I will.”

Sally removed her finger reluctantly.

“Does that make your cunt throb and get wet, Sally?” she asked.

“Look at it!” Sally giggled, twisting in her chair and spreading her slim thighs.

Marla saw the wetness seeping through the thin crotch of her daughter’s shorts. “Ohhh, that’s very nice, baby! Now, it’s my turn to feel.”

She leaned over and pressed her hand her daughter’s crotch, rubbing it, feeling the heat of her sugary cunt through the shorts. Sally squealed and wiggled her ass, pushing her cunt to her mother’s hand.

But Marla pulled away.

“We can’t have all the fun, Sally,” she said. She stepped back to her son. “Stand up for me, Why.”

Bob stood, his cock straining at his shorts. Marla stared down at it, noticing her daughter was, too. She placed her palm on it, and then closed her fingers tightly.

“Oooh, Bob!” she whimpered hotly. “It’s very hard! Ohhh, and so big, too! I bet you loved this cock in your pussy, Sally.”

Sally nodded her had, watching her mother’s naked body. She licked her lips, seeing her mother’s hand squeezing Bob’s cock through his shorts. Marla pulled her son’s shorts to one side, revealing his cock.

“Ohhhh, such a beautiful cock!” she cried out, running her arm along his prickshaft, feeling the smooth head. “Ohhh, it’s so hard, so big, so hot!”

She gripped Bob’s cock, stroking it back and forth, then rubbed his dripping cockhead along her thigh, smearing his fuck-juices on her flesh.

“Ooooh, that feels so good,” she sighed. “It’s been so long since I’ve felt this.”

Sally got to her feet, moving toward them. She stood close to her mother, watching her fist jacking Bob’s cock. She lifted her hand and hesitantly placed it on her mother’s naked ass. Marla gurgled, wiggling her ass.

“It’s okay, Sally,” she mewled. “You can touch me, touch my ass! You can touch me anyplace!”

“Oh, Mother!” Sally sobbed, and squeezed her mother’s ass, darting her pretty face to her swollen tits...

Marla wrapped her free arm about her daughter’s head, puffing her face tightly at her tit. She waggled her ass as Sally fondled it, squeezing it, and pumped on her son’s cock. Bob, seeing his sister sucking at their mother’s nipple so greedily, grabbed the other and stuffed it into his mouth.

Marla whimpered as they tuned and sucked on her tits. She twisted her ass with desire, her cunt bubbling hotly. She held their faces tight against her tits, looking down at their hunger.

She clung to her son’s cock hard, pressing his swollen cockhead against her flesh, feeling his fuck-juices smearing her ... Sally, white sucking at her tit, began to squeeze and fondle her naked ass, digging her fingers in. Both Bob and his sister gurgled, each of them trying to swallow their mother’s tits.

“Wait,” Marla whispered.

She gently pushed them from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.