A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Marla stood with her feet parted, looking down.

This was something she had done as a small girl, something that had excited her then and excited her now. In the hand mirror on the floor, she could see the way her panties fitted her crotch. She could see the slight bulge of her cunt, the little indentation as they pulled into the split of her rounded, swelling ass.

She didn’t know why she was so fascinated with looking at herself in this unusual way. But then it was not only herself she enjoyed looking at; she enjoyed looking at others too-boys and girls.

When as a girl, she found she could see the bulges in the front of boys’ pants, she went through a period of staring openly at them. Those mysterious bulges occupied her attention for a number of years, then she went through a stage of ignoring boys, and looking at the girls. In high school, when the girls stripped for gym, Marla had felt an almost overpowering urge to touch the girls, to feel their saucy tits, caress those pretty asses, and best of all, feel their fuzzy pussies.

Looking down at the mirror, Marla slipped her hands under her skirt and adjusted her panties, exposing her softly curling dark cunthair. Her, excitement increased as she gazed at her reflection.

Marla was almost out of high school she experienced her first fucking. She had been eager for it, very eager. Being popular with both boys and girls, she could have dated much earlier, but Marla had been afraid. Not of the boys, but of herself. She had been afraid to be alone with a boy, afraid she would be unable to control herself, that she would grab those lovely bulges without warning.

When she finally consented to go out with a popular young man, she had managed to control her urges, to a point. She had pot grabbed his cock as she had desperately wanted. At least, until the teen placed a hand on her tit.

That was all it took. Marla had melted immediately. She pressed the teen’s hand hard against her tit, and tilting her mouth to his for a kiss, moved her hand to his cock. The first feel of a throbbing, hard cock had caused her to come, and she had squirmed her mouth against the teen, mewling as her cunt went through a series of contractions, gripping his cock through his pants. By the time the guy had his cock inside her cunt, Marla was almost out of her mind. She thrashed and churned beneath the guy in the tight confines of his car, screaming and shrieking with more ecstasy than she knew there could be. Her cunt had throbbed into orgasm again as soon as his hard cock penetrated her cunt, and the contractions kept going constantly as the guy fucked frantically, pounding his cock into her gripping pussy.

He had told all his friends what a wild fuck Marla was. Most had trouble believing that the exceptionally beautiful girl was such a hot one, but the guys did start pressing her for dates. But Marla, afraid of her own sexual responses, almost became a recluse.

From becoming known as the easiest, hottest fuck in school, she became known as a stuck up, frigid bitch. Only Marla knew she was by no means frigid. She had a terrible time controlling herself, and spent almost every night using her fingers on her body, plunging them into her cunt and coming so hard and often, she had difficulty walking the next day.

She looked at her reflection, becoming more excited. She could see the moisture growing on her panties, feel the heat of her cunt. Her sharp pointed tits began to push at her blouse, her nipples sensitive. So absorbed in her erotic activity, Marla failed to hear the soft breathing behind her.

Peering around the door, Bob and Sally were watching their mother. It wasn’t the first time they had spied on her, but it was the first time they had seen her using the mirror this way. Bob’s cock was pressing at the front of his pants, very hard, his balls aching slightly. Sally, a year older than her brother, was experiencing a delicious, moist heat between her thighs. Her tits were swollen inside her summer sweater, her tiny nipples making points against it.

Marla pulled upward on her skirt, gripping her panties at the same time. She saw the wet crotch pull into her cunt and ass, the reflection between her legs exposing all. She saw the puffy lips of her pussy, the creamy texture of her shapely ass. Staring hard into the mirror, she began to sway her hips, watching her crotch.

Sally stuffed her fist into her mouth to choke back a lewd giggle.

Bob was starting to breathe loudly, and his sister poked at him to make him stop.

Marla bent her knees slightly, staring down into the mirror and watching her crotch. The hairy lips of her cunt were exposed since her panties were now pulled into her pussy slit. She made a soft gasp as she bent her knees further, half-squatting.

At the door, her son and daughter watched with big eyes.

“Oooooh, it’s so pretty!” Marla whispered to her reflection.

Sally choked as she tried to swallow her giggles, and Bob was about to burst.

But Marla heard nothing.

She squatted over the mirror, drawing her skirt up to her narrow waist. She was unaware that her son and daughter were there, that they could see her pantied ass now. She was so absorbed in staring at her reflection, at her cunt, she gave thought to nothing else.

“You pretty pussy!” Marla said, her voice husky. “You hot, pretty cunt!”

Bob moaned when he heard his mother, pressing his palm hard on his throbbing cock. Sally was writhing as she fought to keep from giggling.

Marla ran a fingertip along her thigh, touching the crotch of her panties lightly. She moved her ass, swinging it in a tight gyration.

“Suck a hot, wet cunt,” she purred softly, her voice carrying to her son and daughter. “So hot and wet! Ohhh, you need something hard in you! You need a big, beautiful, hard cock! That’s what you need, you wet cunt!”

She slipped her panties away from her pussy, gazing into the mirror at the glistening pink wetness of hair-fringed cunt. She saw her clit bulging outward and pressed her finger against it. She moaned, her eyes glazed with passion. With her son and daughter watching her, Marla moved her middle finger into her cunt, pushing it deep. She sobbed at the sensation, and plunged it in and out of her cunt, watching in the mirror. Her ass moved, wiggling erotically. Her knees were wide apart, her head between them as she watched her finger disappear into her juicy cunt. Although Bob and Sally couldn’t see very well, they could see her hand under her crotch. They knew what their mother was doing, they knew very well.

With a squeal of pleasure, Marla pulled her finger out of her cunt, lifting it to her mouth. She shoved the cunt-wet ringer into her mouth and sucked it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.