Sissy Prince: Origin
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by SatinSlip

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young prince learns to embrace his sissy side when he is taken as a slave.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   High Fantasy   Furry   Ghost   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   2nd POV   Royalty   Transformation  

“I’m sorry about this.” Jentif whispers in the Elf’s ear.

Larallin gives a slight nod. The big red woman was actually quite nice, and the wife of his new friend Oliver. But, like the rest of the slaves, she would do anything their monstrous master ordered.

The ginger, Elf man had his palms against the cold marble wall. He wore an ornate gown over lace panties and a tight corset. Humiliating and degrading what was left of his manhood.

Not that there was room for masculinity here. Not as a slave anyway. Like Oliver, he was becoming more a sissy with each passing day.

With a velvety rustle, the big barbarian woman lifts his skirts. Holds them up with one red hand. She grabs his panties and tugs them down his cute round derrière. It gets hung up on his already stiff cock.

Larallin gasps as she slides her hand into his panties, her strong fingers wrapping around his dick and giving him a few tugs. Tickling his balls with her pinky.

“No apologies for what’s to come after.” She whispers to him. He knew full well she would penetrate his ass with her big red dick. He shivers, unwelcomely excited at the thought.

She pulls the panties down past his white stockings. His rear exposed to everyone in the throne room. His ass clenches and his cock twitches in anticipation.

With a CRACK! Jentif swings the leather strap across the sissy’s cute bottom.

Larallin squeals and the strike brings painful, humiliating tears to his eyes. He was an expert duelist. A near master with the rapier. His body has been cut and pierced. Made to feel pain a hundred times worse than this.

And yet, the spanking breaks something in him. Makes him act like a little girl getting taken across her daddies knee.

On the fifth strike he begs. “Please, please! I’ll be good.” For what he isn’t even sure. He hadn’t done anything. Once a month or so the big Pawada toad got an itch to see one of his slaves spanked. To see tears in her eyes. To watch her beg.

This morning as they got him ready, the girls revealed to the Elf that their master wasn’t actually interested in them getting hurt. He just wanted a good show.

Larallin told himself that he would stand the worst. He wouldn’t give in. Yet here he was. Begging and sobbing.

Thuushk in his throne chuckling a deep rumble. His dick erupting. Larallin’s own sisters were attending the giant cock. They lapped up their master’s jizz as they caressed the big green shaft.

Finally the dozen strikes were over. The Elf sissy sinks to his hands and knees. His poor rear stinging and red.

Not as red as Jentif’s cock as she lays it between his soft asscheeks. “Ready for this Lara.” The red woman asks. Calling him by his humiliating sissy name. He nods. “Good girl.” She lightly slaps his rear. Drawing a hiss of pain from the sore Elf.

She lubes her big red dick up. Then rubs it teasingly against his sensitive anal bud. Jentif has learned a lot about fucking with a cock since her lady parts were replaced by the big slab of man meat. She still considered herself a woman. But things have been changing.

She was definitely attracted to women now. And she has gotten a lot more sexually aggressive. Dominant too. Thankfully her husband, Oliver ... strike that ... Olivia, seemed to enjoy the changes.

The cute Elf groans as she penetrates his tight rear. Slowly burying all ten inches up his ass. Quickly she begins thrusting in and out as he moans. Enjoying the feel of her balls slapping against his soft rear.

On the dais the twins grin as they watch their brother get ass fucked by the big woman made to resemble a succubus.

Jentif grunts as she shoots her hot load deep in the sissy’s rear. Her little bat wings stretching wide with pleasure. Wiping her big cock on his ass when she pulls out.

Thuushk sighs, having greatly enjoyed the show.

In the evening, Larallin sought out his friend Oliver. He had a need that had to be fulfilled. This palace seemed to breed lust in its occupants.

Unfortunately though they had betrayed the vows to their goddess in many different ways, the female Elf slave’s wouldn’t willingly lay with him.

In truth he shouldn’t even ask, but he had turned his back on the goddess when he was forced to watch his sisters be violated.

The twins had only recently been given their medallions. Finally graduating as acolyte priestesses. Only to have that stripped away by lizard man dick. Then Larallin himself had been forced to the ground. His own ceremonial robes torn away from his soft ass. Struggling as he felt the first hard...

Oliver smiled when he noticed him. “Good book?” The Elf asks.

“I can’t read much, but the runes are fascinating.”

The young human stands and crosses the tiny room. He wore a sheer white teddy that barely covered his ass, and a pink silk thong. With golden ringlets framing his pretty face a person could be forgiven for mistaking Oliver for a girl.

No one would mistake him for a man.

“I need you.” Larallin admits. Not in the mood for small talk. He still wore his own lace panties and the corset. Looking much like a woman himself.

His manhood long lost in this place.

The Elf’s dick had already started twitching to an erection when he saw Oliver stand up, his golden curls bouncing. It gets fully stiff when the human leans in and caresses it through the lace.

“Let’s see what we can do about that.” Oliver grins. He drops to his knees as the Elf closes the door behind them.

The young prince smiles as he pulls the lace panties down far enough to reveal his friend’s cock. Barely four inches erect, it was still twice as big as Oliver’s own sissy bump.

He kisses the tip of the Elf’s penis. Then licks down the shaft and back up. Larallin moans, closing his eyes in pleasure as the boy takes the dick in his mouth. Sucking so delightfully.

He enjoys the blowjob for some time before motioning for his friend to rise. Larallin steps out of his fallen panties as he reaches for lube on the only table in the room. The human bending over the bed and pulling off his thong.

Larallin pauses when he places his hands on the young man’s soft bottom. ‘Should I really do this?’ He wonders. Men should definitely not lay with men. Then Oliver wiggles his cute ass and the Elf’s dick twitches with its need.

He spreads the sissy’s asscheeks apart and presses the tip against Oliver’s flower. The human relaxes, aiding in the small dick thrusting to the hilt in his ass.

Both sissy men moan as they fuck. There was nearly no masculinity left in Olivia. And it was quickly fading in the Elf as well. Each submission, each humiliation taking just a little more.

Larallin reaches beneath his partner. Underneath the sheer teddy. Olivia gasps with pain and excitement when the Elf pinches his nipples. His pathetic nub hard and yearning.

“Please Lara. I need it too.” The human gasps.

Larallin tenses at the use of his sissy name. Then shoots his load into the boy. They both collapse to the bed. Cock still inside the human’s ass.

“Lara.” The Elf whispers, mostly to himself. He shivers as he reaches beneath their bodies. Finding the young man’s strangely tiny cock.

He tugs on the pathetic nub. It quickly drizzles on his hand.

Larallin wants to wipe it off, but finds himself raising his fingers to the human’s lips. Olivia obediently licks and sucks his own slimy jizz from the delicate fingers.

“Stay?” Olivia asks. “Jentif will be out all night fucking.”

Not sure why, the Elf nods. Standing up, Olivia pulls a two gauzy, negligees from the small wardrobe. He changes into one as he watches the Elf.

Almost despite himself, Lara takes off his corset and puts the other negligee on. Then the two sissies snuggle close on the bed. Drifting to sleep in each other’s arms.

Elsewhere in the small palace, the red headed twins were putting on a show for their master.

Thuushk was not an especially cruel owner. As a Pawada Sorcerer his dick needed near constant attention. This necessitated the need for slaves. Usually female and pretty.

The twins had fully betrayed their vows of chastity, and had no regrets. The pleasures of the flesh far outweighing the pleasure from spirituality.

They were nude. Shyael lay on her back on a padded bench. Vaeri lay inverted on top of her beautiful sister. Their faces were buried in each other’s crotch. Moaning as they tongued sensitive cunnies.

Four of their master’s guards stood nearby. Nude and waiting. Thuushk rarely shared his pets with others, but something about the twins made him want to see them fucked by everyone in the palace.

He suspected it had something to do with his inability to fuck anything. His dick was too big for sex. Yet he lusted after the Elf teens on a level he had never before felt. He would be saddened to see them go.

His powers granted him visions. The twins’ destiny did not end here, he knew. Nor did that of their brother or their friends.

He was not foolish enough to stand in the way. But he would enjoy them while he could.

He motions to the guards. They roughly, but not unkindly pull the teens apart. The girls’ squeals of surprise turn to delight. Big lizard man dicks quickly thrusting into their wet cunts.

The big toad grins. His giant dick twitching as two other Elf slave girls kiss and caress it.

“Ladies.” Jentif grins as she steps into the small room. It was larger than her own. With one big bed that four slave girls had to share. Humiliated every night when they had to strip nude before each other and snuggle their soft bodies together for sleep.

Their master truly loved the slow erosion of the Elves’ vows. Slowly they would all try lesbianism.

When they had fully given in to their lusts he would sell them to a new master. Then purchase a whole new set of innocent slaves.

The red woman’s dick twitched at the sight of the four nubile women. Naked on the bed. In turn they couldn’t take their eyes off the big cock.

Jentif slipped into a strange spot in their vows. Most of the Elf women choosing to submit to the succubus.

“Come to mommy.” The barbarian says as she climbs on the bed. Gathering girls in her strong arms.

“Oh, Great One. I have brought your price as agreed. Jewels and silver and diamonds.”

Olivia watched as the crocodile man knelt. They were in the throne room, but something was different.

He stood in a line next to Jentif, then Lara, and the twins. They each wore silk panties and bras. But were further covered by short, green pleated skirts and loose fitting silk blouses.

Sensual, but not risqué like their normal clothing.

“Mmm, good. Then we have a deal. Two months as we agreed.” Thuushk waves at the five slaves. “These are the slaves we agreed upon.”

The crock nods and grins a toothy smile. “I’m sure they will do well.” Then he stands and motions for Olivia’s group to follow.

They look to the big toad. “You will serve Krozk in any way he needs for two months. If he harms you he will pay me a severe penalty. Do not disappoint me.” The Pawada seems wistful. Almost sad.

They follow the croc to the street. Olivia wonders if his tribe even has a name. All the lizard man tribes were described under one name Kuscar. Though it seemed to be rarely used. The Pawada were an entirely different race. One that the human had seen less than a dozen of in his time as a slave. Then there were the smaller toad people, the Bufonid. They were sleazy. Merchants and criminals. Olivia much preferred his master’s big guards. They seemed so professional, so strong.

Krozk led the group to a large, bustling inn. “Our boat leaves in the morning. We have rooms for the night.” He looks his new slaves over. “You two will sleep with me.” He points at the twins who seem excited at the prospect.

“Master, the package has arrived.” A hissing, whiny voice from the crowd.

Five short ratlings push through the crowd. Leading a horse and carrying some wrapped bundles.

Not a horse! Olivia realizes. A centaur. She stood six feet tall. Smaller and slighter than a real horse, but still big.

Her horse half was a chestnut, blending into a tanned torso. She wore a white linen top. Cut short to show off her flat midriff. So thin that her dark areola were visible. Her breasts were big, maybe E-cups.

Her face was pretty. Marred only by a long scar below her right eye. And her hair was long and brown. Curly, like Olivia’s.

“Good job Ziz. The big one goes in my room. Keep the others with our supplies.” Krozk says beaming.

The croc man leads the slaves inside. “What about her.” Jentif asks.

“Who? Their new master asks confused.

“The ... the centaur?”

“The mount? She sleeps in the stable with the other horses.” The lizard man giving her a look like she was mad.

After a small dinner in the common room the group retires. Krozk taking the twins, obvious lust in his eyes.

The other three find they will share a room with the ratlings.

“On your knees.” The leader orders.

“Um Ziz, is it.” Olivia starts.

SLAP! The rat strikes him across the cheek. “That’s Mr. Akzisz to you. Or Sir. You are the slaves here. We are free rats.” The ratling snarls.

The trio is cowed, even Jentif, they drop to their hands and knees.

Olivia shudders at the thought of what would come next. The rats were short and ugly. None topped five feet. Their man like bodies were covered in thick bristly fur, and their heads were that of giant rats.

The young prince feels his skirt lifted up. He sees his big wife tense as hers is too.

“Eh? ‘Tis’ ones got a wormy.” The ratling behind Lara says.

“Mine too.”

“And dis.” Olivia feels a rat hand rubbing at his sissy bump.

“It’s fine.” Akzisz tells them. Stroking his hardening cock in front of the human. “They have other holes don’t they?”

There is a murmur of agreement. Furry hands tugging Olivia’s panties down as the leader taps his lips with his oddly shaped dick. “Sucky sucky.” He tells the young man.

The cock was slimy. Tasting salty and bitter as he opened his mouth. He felt a similar sliminess at his rear as his asscheeks were spread apart. Soon he was taking ratling dick at both ends. As was Lara.

The Elf did his best not to gag. Tears filling his eyes at this new humiliation. Ratlings were among the lowest of the low. Foul, cruel, disgusting creatures. Now he was their whore.

Lara knew now that his masculinity was also gone. If he had any left he would have at least protested. Instead He gagged as rat dick filled his throat. As it thrust deep in his ass.

The ratlings didn’t cum just once either. Each needing to orgasm three or four times before they were done.

Then they took great pleasure in snuggling the stripped slaves as they slept.

In the morning they ate a quick breakfast. Then went to the stables. Gathering the rest of their gear, two donkeys, and the Centaur

“What’s ... ah, Sir? What’s her name?” Jentif asks the ratling.

“Mmm, Elly. She’s a good mare. Ain’t ‘ya girl.” The rat says, slapping her on her horse rump. Elly turns away from him with a disgusted look.

“I’m Jentif.” The red barbarian says with a smile.

The pretty centaur tentatively smiles back. “I am Elydanos.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Elydanos. I’ve never met a centaur before. Certainly not one so pretty.” Jentif says. The Centaur woman blushing.

Their croc master hustles everyone to get moving. Their gear is stowed on the donkeys. Akzisz hops up on the saddle on Elydanos’s back.

“Let’s go pretty.” He grins. Reaching his fuzzy rat hands under her shirt and grabbing her big tits.

Jentif frowns at the poor mount’s disgusted look, and the way the rat molests her as they march through the city. Squeezing and mauling the Centaur’s tits. Pinching and tugging on her nipples.

Soon they reach the docks. A river runs through the marsh. Though it is shallow and dangerous near the city. Plenty of boats still pass through. Bringing goods and golds from far away.

The group boards a large flat bottom boat with a shed like building on each end and room for cargo in the center.

Krozk stores his personal gear in one of the four small cabins that make up the rear shed. The slaves and ratlings would have to make due around the crates in the center.

The boat’s crew were three scarred Bufonid. Who had cots in the forward shed.

Days pass as the group floats south on the lazy river. Their master being cagy as to the their final destination. Even with the boat’s crew.

The crew and the ratlings take great delight in fucking the slaves whenever they feel in the mood. Which is quite often.

The twins always spend the night with Krozk. Tending to his needs. Olivia and Lara take turns sucking Jentif off. Sometimes even taking care of the barbarian together.

Jentif and Elydanos spend a lot of time chatting. Discussing where they came from and who they were now. Both their peoples were tribal in nature. The Centaur were plains people and the barbarians were of the mountains.

In the ninth day of their voyage the boat runs aground with a loud THUD!

The Bufonid crew look surprised as they try to determine what they were stuck on.

“Go see if your boys can help.” Krozk orders the ratling leader.

A strange ululating sound fills the air. Then the twins scream as strange creatures climb onto the boat.

They were blue/grey squid monsters. They had heads that Olivia couldn’t help thinking looked like tips of penises. Underneath which was just a mass of rubbery tentacles. Perhaps a dozen on which the beasts balanced and even walked.

They had big black eyes and a sucker like mouth.

They carried nets and spears. A few even wore helmets made of reeds.

The squid people tried to quickly overwhelm the boat. But found the ratlings vicious in their ability to fight back. The Bufonid grouped together to fight off their attackers. Even the Centaur had kicked one off the boat.

Olivia had been grabbed, and though he struggled, was pinned down. Tentacles gripped his wrists and ankles, holding him helpless.

The wet, slimy tendrils slithered under his shirt. Wiggling beneath his bra. He felt them slide up his smooth legs, below his skirt. Easily slipping into his silk panties.

His sissy nub got hard as they slither against his crotch. The squid’s eyes narrow as it realizes there was no pussy to fuck.

“Red! Red, slave!” Krozk shouts. “Get to the green package.”

Oliver can see Lara forced to his hands and knees. His attacker not quite as put out apparently. The Elf has a tentacle shoved in both ends. One in his cute ass. The other in his mouth. The sissy groans as he is violated.

His sisters on the other hand moan as their bodies betray them. A small group of squid surround the twins. Tentacles thrusting into their young pussies, asses, and mouths. Vaeri bucks and thrashes as an orgasm washes over her. Shyael squeals around the tentacle in her throat as her perky tits are whipped by rubbery appendages.

Olivia yelps in pain as his attacker lifts his legs up and begins whipping his panty clad ass. It sticks one tentacle in the young man’s mouth. Muffling his cries and thrusting into his throat as if it was a cock.

Suddenly his attacker is knocked away. Jentif standing there in her giant red glory. Her iron hammer in her hands. She tosses Olivia a sword and moves toward Lara.

The young prince stands. Gripping the weapon. One of the ratlings have died. The boat crew are still up, but look the worse for wear. Krozk holds off a few raiders. Short sword in one hand, the other covered in little bursts of lightning.

Where the red barbarian strides, squid men flee or die. The rest begin to retreat. Back into the murky water from which they came.

Once the group catches their breath, the ratlings toss their dead member overboard. Jentif, and the twins patch up any wounds with their healing magics.

Jentif hands out weapons to the other slaves. A nice rapier for Lara, and maces for the twins. There was also a small crossbow that she gave to Olivia.

“Where were these?” Olivia asks. His croc master shrugs and checks that nothing important was taken. “I should have passed them out earlier. Your master said I could trust you. I wasn’t so sure. Things will be even more dangerous from here out.”

The Bufonid shift the boat off whatever they had grounded on. Free to continue the journey.

“You seem to have taken a liking to our new Centaur friend” Olivia says. Lightly running his fingers along Jentif’s black horns. They were lying naked together on some tarps between crates late at night. Her green tattoos glowing faintly in the dark. The young man could still taste her cum on his lips.

“At first I thought it was just that new lust I have for anything with tits. After spending some time with her though...” The red woman trails off.

“We may have to come to terms with our hearts being elsewhere.” Olivia says kindly.

The barbarian looks at him. “Yours may lie with a certain cock having redhead?” She teases.

Olivia blushes, but can’t help seeing Lara’s smiling face in his thoughts. “He ... He isn’t what I thought I would love. When I was a young man. So much has changed though.” He admits.

She reaches between his legs. Softly caressing his sissy bump to hardness. “You will always be my husband.” She tells him. “But I am happy if you find love elsewhere.”

He kisses her soft wonderful lips. Enjoying the feel of her giant breasts pressing against him. “I want you to find love too.” He whispers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.