Three Blackbirds Outside Akeing, Middlesbrough
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by uksnowy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My play on a current film

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy  

Frances McDermot, had had a busy week, what with the new premises nearly complete, parts of the original tarted up and the birth of her eight grand child. Her waste of space, transgender secretary had left under a cloud of discrimination, handsomely paid off by the trustees to keep her/him quiet and the temporary girl wasn’t too bright either, being a real hick from the worst and most deprived estate in town. The boss decided to have a massage and shower in the brand spanking new steam/sauna/well being area. Both the long term masseurs were busy and she decided to be seen to by the new young apprentice Colin Ridpath, a sturdy good looking white blonde haired lad from Stockton on Tees.

Having a piss, Frances pulled down her tracksuit bottoms, having made an earlier decision to throw it away and revert to her selection of smart business suits and stockings, combined with her trademark of impossibly high heeled stilettos. Her urine flowed as strong as always while Frances examined first the inner crotch section of her very very expensive tracksuit finding no tell tale stains. With a satisfied smirk, she checked the gusset of her flowery patterned briefs, which was clean too. Carefully she swabbed her cunt and arse. Both garments removed and over her arm, she strode through the shower area, to the massage suite to find Colin waiting.

Politely embarrassed he averted his gaze from the semi naked big chief and squeaked a good afternoon response, facing the dietary charts on the wall. Totally unfazed by the presence of a young white, male employee, Frances stalked into the changing cubicles. She undressed, folded a huge fluffy white towel round her pinching it secure under her armpits and re-entered the massage suite.

She knew the ropes and clambered on the table, having to remove the towel which Colin took and laid face down, her head on a soft, feather light, small pillow. A small towel was placed over her butt.

The masseuse dribbled oil on Frances’ back and shoulders and proceeded with his duty. Colin moved round to the end of the table to lean equally over her torso applying pressure and treatment where it mattered. Frances sighed inwardly at the sensations, relieving her tension.

“If you don’t mind Mrs McDermot, I’ll lower the table a little, to reach over and down your back. It’s better if I do it all the same time?” She agreed, feeling herself going down maybe two or three centimetres, not a lot, but sufficient to let the not tall young man to reach. Colin leaned over her head, his nimble finger working their magic. Frances’ face was at exactly the same level of his white trouser clad groin and she could not avoid noticing a nice bulge.

Young Ridpath marvelled at the smooth silkiness of his boss’s skin and how well toned she was. His hands soothed, probed and slid over her shiny brown skin, he’d never worked on a black person before.

“So where are you from Colin?” she queried, just to make conversation, having told him to switch off the dreadful Musak.

“Stockton Mrs McDermot ... may I ask the same of you ... please?”

She would normally question his daring cheek and reprimand him but ... you know. “Belize as it happened,” she replied. “Long way away.”

Colin didn’t respond, he hadn’t clue where that was, but he did have a clue about the way his big black chief had shifted slightly and the crown of her head was firmly nudging his tackle. He altered his stance and continued massaging Frances, nearly finished that part of her, intending to go to her side and work on her legs. He paused when she adjusted her position.

“Ooo ... oh Mrs McDermot ... er I don’t think ... er!you should do that,” Colin gurgled, her face nuzzling his crotch in an unprofessional way.

Frances shifted on the table, from her front to partly on her side to sweep one graceful arm up and fondle his cock. Her slender fit brown body twisted to leave her rump and legs in the same massage position.

“I’m the boss here Colin just carry on please,” she told him firmly. “Just do it ... my legs and my butt ... please,” adding the last word to try and make him relaxed, as if it was normal.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.