The World's First Futa - Futa's Big Surprise
Chapter 2: Futa’s First Fertile Hot Wife

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Futa’s First Fertile Hot Wife - The world's first futa gets a wicked surprise from a MILF and her step-daughter!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

April 17th, 2047

“So, you were initially shocked and shaken by learning that women you had sex with, despite them being on birth control, were becoming pregnant,” Adelia, the caramel-skinned talk show host, said. “You clearly accept and embrace the fact now, but how did you get to that point were you found it... ?”

“Hot?” I asked, an amused smile playing on my lips, my clit-dick aching so hard beneath my skirt while my pussy felt so molten and juice. I needed to cum so badly. Talking about my life as the world’s first futa was so exhilarating.

A chuckle rippled through the studio audience. I could feel them, behind the protective barrier and the blinding stage lights. They women lusted for me while my futanari daughters ached to get to know me.

I just had so many of them.

“Yes, hot,” Adelia said. “How did that happen?”

“Well, I did a lot of ... soul-searching.”

Adelia leaned forward, rustling her dress, her nipples hard against the material. She asked in a husky voice, “And is that code for pussy?”

I grinned. “Basically. It was the next day that I really understood just what I did to women. Why they all wanted to fuck me. It wasn’t just the pleasure. No, they ... instinctively ached for my cum. I was lying in my dorm room...”


November 16th, 2017

“These are the last two pregnancy tests at Bartell Drugs. Walgreens was an utter bust.” Dona walked into my dorm room, holding the two boxes in hand. She wore a tight pair of jeans and a tank top, her short, brown hair waved across her face. She tossed one of the pink containers to the other girl in the room.

Blonde Tiffany caught it. She sat on her boyfriend’s lap. She looked over her shoulder at Chris, a nerdy guy, and said, “Well, shall we find out if Becky bred me?”

“Maybe Chris bred you,” I pointed out.

She shook her head, blonde curls dancing. “Come on, Becky, I’m on the pill. It’s your sperm that bred me if I’m pregnant.”

“Oh, yes,” Chris groaned as his naked girlfriend rose from him, her round breasts swaying, her thighs coated in a dripping cum, a mix of mine and her boyfriend’s. His much smaller cock lay limp and wet on his thigh.

He enjoyed my sloppy seconds. The guy had a serious hardon for futas. He was jerking off to them before I grew a clit-dick a month-and-a-half ago.

“You gonna be mad if she bred me?” Dona asked her boyfriend, Kurt.

Kurt, my own ex and only guy I’d ever dated or had sex with, shook his head. He sat beside me on my bed wearing only a pair of jeans, his body strong and muscular. I used to like that about him until he turned me into a futa somehow.

I had no idea how he did that.

“Okay,” Dona said. “Shall we, Tiffany?”

The blonde nodded her hair and the pair walked out of my small room. The dorms at the University of Washington were singles on this floor, but we didn’t have a bathroom but a communal one down the hallway. I’d fucked every girl on this floor. I bet I bred them all.

“It’s going to come back positive,” I groaned, leaning back. “I’m too young to be a mother.”

“You always wanted kids,” Kurt said, glancing at my naked body, my breasts pillowed before me, my limp cock lying on my stomach. Even soft, I was bigger than Kurt or Chris.

“Yeah, with my ... my spouse.” I almost said “you.” Once, I thought Chris and I would marry. That we would make a family together. “Not with every random girl I fuck.”

“So I guess my sister’s going to be pregnant,” Kurt said.

A guilty twinge shot through me. I’d fucked more than his step-sister. I’d also been with his mother. They both were pregnant. They came to my dorm last night and told me after we had a hot, taboo threesome. She was pregnant and it was impossible for Kurt’s step-dad to be the father since he had a vasectomy.

“Not just your sister,” I said, realizing I just had to bite the bullet. “Your Mom, too.”

He frowned at me. “My ... Mom ... You... ?”

I nodded my head. “She came home right after you went to bed that night.” His eyes flicked to my girl-dick then away. “And, well, she’s a woman.”

“Jesus,” he groaned. “You’re going to be the mother of my ... my half ... What? Will you only have daughters? Will they be futas like you? Or normal?”

“I don’t know,” I said, shaking my head.

He stood up and walked over to the wall, leaning against it.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to fuck her, but ... She just leaped at me. You know how it is.”

“Yeah,” he said, voice tight.

I felt so miserable. I rubbed my hands across my face then heard a chair creak. Chris sat in the room, looking like he wanted to melt away. I squeezed my eyes shut. This was all so messed up. Just when I was getting used to this.

“I need start wearing condoms or something,” I muttered.

“Do they make condoms in your size?” Chris asked.

“Magnums? I have to try.”

“Well, you don’t have to wear them with the pregnant girls,” Kurt said. “Like my mom.”

I winced.

“And Jesus, what’s Dad going to do? I like the guy. He’s a great man. Makes my mom happy. Do you think he’ll be happy about this?”

“Probably not.” I looked down at my cock. “I’m sorry, Kurt. I am.”

He let out a long sigh. “No, no, it’s not really your fault. My mom ... wanted to have sex with you. I bet she’s thrilled you bred her.”

“Yeah. So’s your sister and—”

“I’m pregnant!” Tiffany screeched as she burst into the room and threw herself on her boyfriend’s naked lap. “Chris, Chris, the futa bred me! Isn’t that so hot?”

“Oh, yeah!” Chris groaned, grabbing her ass.

“Oooh, are you getting hard?” she cooed. “Is my naughty nerd turned on feeling my futa-bred pussy rubbing on his little cock.”

“So hard,” he groaned.

“Well, he’s into it,” I said as Tiffany ground her pussy on his dick. My own girl-cock swelled hard, watching Tiffany writhe on him. It was such a ... a naughty sight. I bred her. I gave her and Chris this joy.

Dona sauntered in next, her clothes held in a bundle beneath her arms, her body naked. Her small breasts jiggled, topped by hard, pale-pink nipples. She had a landing strip of brown hair leading down to her pussy.

“Well?” I asked as she dropped her clothing and heading right for me.

She mounted the bed and straddled me, rubbing her juicy cunt against me as she held the pregnancy test in her hand. She turned it around, showing off the pink line through the display screen. She slid her pussy faster and faster, smearing her cream up and down my shaft.

“One line is pregnant?” I asked.

She nodded her head.

I shuddered, her pussy feeling so delicious on my dick. It ached and throbbed, swelling harder and harder beneath her. She slid up until she rubbed right on the tip. My futa-cock ached and throbbed. I groaned, my round breasts jiggling. I shifted my head, my golden curls brushing my cheek.

“Damn,” I groaned.

“I know. It makes you so hard, doesn’t it?” she purred. Then she looked over her shoulder. “And you, honey? Does it make you hard?”

“Yeah,” Kurt groaned, rubbing at his crotch. “She bred my step-sister.”

Dona’s face tightened for a second. Then she let out a whimpering moan. “Mmm, this cock bred me. I never wanted to have kids, but...” She slid her pussy down my cock, swallowing more and more of my girth. Her silky flesh caressed me, sending delight shooting down to my cunt. “But this feel so right. I think ... I think I wanted this. I wanted to have your child, Becky.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Tiffany moaned nearby, bouncing on Chris’s cock. “Enjoy my bred pussy, Chris!”

My hands cupped Dona’s small tits, squeezing them as I groaned. It felt so wonderful inside her pussy. I could worry about the ramifications of breeding so many girls later. Right now ... I just wanted to enjoy her cunt. To spurt in a pussy that I couldn’t knock up.

Dona’s back arched when she bottomed out on me. Her pussy clenched and relaxed on my dick. She whimpered out in delight, her eyes fluttering. Then she stirred her hips around my girth, sending flutters of delight through me.

I groaned. My hands squeezed her tits. My thumbs ran over her hard nipples. She let out a whimper of delight, her body shivering atop me. Her cunt clenched as her back arched. I groaned, loving the feel, embracing it.

Then she pumped her pussy up and down my cock. Her eyes fluttered. “Oh, Becky, I love your cock in my pregnant snatch.”

Her hands shot down to her flat stomach. The eighteen-year-old, the same age as me, stroked her flat belly. I shivered, my dick throbbing inside of her hot pussy. A pussy I bred. I groaned, my cunt clenching in utter delight.

It sent a thrill through me. My futa-semen had such virility they could knock up a woman on birth control. It didn’t even seem to matter where in her cycle she was. I grinned, thrusting up my hips, slamming my girl-dick deep into her cunt as she slammed down me. My bed springs rasped as her pussy clenched about me.

“Oh, yes, Becky,” she moaned. “You bred me. You put a baby in my belly! Oh, that’s so hot!”

“Uh-huh!” I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head.

“Yeah, it kinda is,” Kurt groaned. “You bred my step-sister.”

Dona’s pussy clenched down on my girl-dick. She whimpered and groaned, her pussy sliding faster and faster up and down my dick. Pleasure rippled through my body. It electrified my flesh. I savored it. I drank it in as her pregnant snatch caressed me.

My own twat grew so hot and wet. Juices leaked out of me, dribbling down my butt-cheeks to soak the bed beneath me. My toes curled as I squeezed her tits. I massaged her nipples with my thumbs, loving the hard feel of her pale-pink nubs.

“Oh, god, Becky,” she groaned. “Oh, yes, yes, yes! I love it! Cum in my pregnant pussy!”

“Ooh, yes, do that, Chris!” Tiffany howled. “Cum in me! Spurt your little sperm into my already bred snatch! A futa bred me! Becky! Becky’s amazing cock knocked me up!”

“Yes!” Chris groaned.

My pussy clenched. My ovaries suddenly boiled over. My cum was so much more powerful than a guy’s. Than Chris’s or Kurt’s. I was more virile than my own ex-boyfriend. I cried out as my orgasm erupted in the depths of my snatch.

Futa-jizz fired into Dona’s pussy. Her eyes widened as she felt my cum splash into the depths of her cunt. She slammed down my cock, taking me to the hilt in her pregnant twat. Her head threw back, her tits jiggling in my hands.

“Becky!” she groaned as she came.

“Yes!” I moaned, loving the feel of her bred snatch spasming about my dick. “You want more of my fertile seed in you?”

“So much more!” she howled. “Fill me to the brim with it! Oh, yes yes, yes!”

She licked her lips, her eyes smoldering. “Oh, yes, Dona! Take it all!”

Stars burst across my vision as my powerful orgasm spilled through me fast and hot. It hit me hard. I quivered on the bed, my round breasts jiggling. I whimpered out in delight. My toes curled. And then I collapsed in a panting heap. She stirred her pussy about me, working out those last drops of my spunk.

“Mmm, Becky, I needed that,” she said.

“Yeah,” I groaned, my eyes fluttering. She rolled off of me, my dick coming out with a wet plop. She landed on her back, quivering, rubbing her stomach.

“Janice.” Kurt moaned his step-sister’s name, eyes closed as he fisted his cock hard. His cum spurted a few tiny blasts.

I frowned at him. Was he still hung up on his step-sister? He had enjoyed our threesome with her, but Janice had found it more fun to enjoy her step-mother, Kurt’s mom, than him.

“Ooh, Chris, we’re going to have a baby to raise together,” Tiffany whispered. “A futa’s baby.”

“Uh-huh,” he groaned.

I shook my head. Chris would want that. But would Kurt’s step-dad? Would the other men whose girlfriends and wives I’d fucked?

I rolled to my feet. “I’m going out to buy some condoms.”

“Oh, don’t do that,” Dona moaned. “You got to spread that seed.”

“Mmm,” Tiffany whimpered, cuddling on Chris’s lap, their foreheads pressed together. They shared a cute kiss as I pulled out a pair of panties. I was buying larger sizes, giving me more room to fit my cock in them. They still weren’t perfect, but I just didn’t want to settle on wearing boy’s underwear. I was still a girl.

True, I was a girl with a huge cock.

Kurt and Dona slipped out, the pair talking heatedly. Dona didn’t seen happy that he moaned Janice’s name jerking off. I sighed, not much I could do about that. I just made girls super horny, I couldn’t make them like a guy. I didn’t bother with a bra and pulled on a sweater and a skirt. I grabbed my jacket on the way out, the morning looking gray and misty.

Seattle’s dreary season, lasting from mid-October to early April, had begun.

I rushed through the hallway. I’d worked my way through all the girls in the dorm building, so I didn’t have to worry about overwhelming any of them with my presence. They still wanted to have sex with me, but they weren’t consumed by that need to feel my cock spurting cum into their pussies.

They grinned at me. A few brandished pregnancy tests with pink lines on them. I groaned. How many kids would I have? I was eighteen. I couldn’t possibly support any of them. I was a college student. I didn’t even have a job.

“I hope I’m bred, Becky,” Shreya called out, an Indian girl with a big smile. “They were out of pregnancy tests, but I missed my period.”

“Okay,” I said.

“Ooh, I hope I am, too,” a black-haired girl named Kelsie purred, her blue eyes flashing. “It’s only been two weeks since my period, but we did have sex right after it ended. So I have my fingers crossed.”

“You want to be bred?” I asked, frowning at that, my dick twitching.

“Of course. I mean ... You’re the futa.”

I reached the elevator and rode it down, my thoughts struggling to work. I needed coffee. Like any good Seattleite, I couldn’t function right in the morning without my java fix. The elevator reached the lobby. I hurried out of it and into the cold morning. It attacked my legs while fog billowed about the campus.

I wished I put on some leggings.

I walked faster, the brisk pace driving back some of the chill. I headed to my favorite coffee house two blocks from campus. The Black Drip Coffee House had a rich brew, roasted in house, and far better than that swill at Starbucks.

Plus, I had fucked all the baristas that worked there over the last month so I didn’t have to worry about ... incidents and—

I almost tripped as I neared it. I had to tell the baristas that I might have bred them. I took a deep breath and headed inside. The rich aroma washed over me. A few college students sat around the room, working on their laptops. Two girls looked up at me, smiling in that knowing way. I frowned, struggling to remember if I had sex with them.

I think so. I was fucking so many girls though. It was hard to remember. But they weren’t mobbing me.

Then one held up a pregnancy test and beamed at me.

I didn’t know what to say. I just gave her a weak smile and rushed to the line, standing behind a couple, a man in a long, black trench coat, the type an office worker would wear, the woman in a similar coat, though hers was beige. She had her arm hooked around his. From behind, they looked in their late twenties, a young couple.

The woman shuddered.

My dick throbbed. I should have bought condoms first.

“What can I get for you?” Maya, the barista at the counter, asked the couple before me.

“Um, I’ll take a double-shot latte, large,” the guy said. “With whole milk.”

Maya nodded her head. “And you, ma’am?”

The woman didn’t answer. Instead, she was looking around the store and behind the counter, her light-brown, curly hair sweeping about her shoulders, dancing on the beige cloth of her trench coat. She squeezed tighter to her husband. I caught a glimpse of rosy cheeks, her long lashes fluttering.

“And for you, ma’am?” Maya repeated. “Ma’am?”

“Evette?” the guy said, nudging her in the sight with his elbow. “Honey?”

“Hmm,” she said. “Oh, right, I’ll have a peppermint latte, medium, with skim milk and no whipped cream.”

“Okay,” Maya said, ringing it up. She quoted a price and the guy payed while Evette kept looking around, searching for me.

My cock swelled hard in my panties, a noticeable bulge forming in the front of my violet skirt. I rubbed my hands on the fabric, my nipples hard against the fuzzy material of my darker purpler sweater.

“Oh, hi, Becky,” Maya said, a bright smile growing on her lips. “Your usual?”

“Make it a triple shot,” I said. “I really need it.”

“Long night?” She arched her plucked-thin eyebrows, her blue eyes sparkling.

“You have no idea,” I said as she rang me up.

I felt eyes on me. The woman, Evette, quivered nearby at the pickup counter. She stared at me, her tongue flicking over her lips. My dick throbbed even harder. She wanted my cock in her. But I would knock her up. She groaned and squirmed, the diamond on her wedding ring glinting. She was melting into a hot puddle right beside her husband. Her dark eyes sparkled.

“Mmm, look at her, Brendan,” she purred. “Isn’t she cute?”

“Huh?” her husband, Brendan, asked. He glanced at me and adjusted his glasses with his free hand. His blue eyes flicked over me. “I guess.” He gave his wife a strange look.

“Mmm, she’s just yummy. There is just something about her.” The woman wiggled her hips and licked her lips. “Just vital.”

Brendan frowned then his eyes widened as he stared at my skirt. I knew he was seeing the bulge. Had his wife noticed? My dick throbbed harder and harder. His wife was so sexy. She had these dark, bedroom eyes and long lashes that just made my pussy clench.

“Well, the bathroom is always free for your pleasure,” Maya purred softly. “Enjoy her.”

I glanced at the barista. “I shouldn’t.”

“Because you’ll knock her up?” Maya asked, arching those narrow eyebrows.

I winced. “You’ve heard?”

She pattered her stomach. “I hope it’s true. So does Topaz.”

Topaz was the barista making the couple’s drinks, a saucy minx with plump, cock-sucking lips.

I paid and then moved away from the counter, letting a guy step up to order his drinks. Evette kept staring at me like a hungry cougar while she clung to her husband. She’d fuck me even if it meant ruining her marriage. She’d ride me right here in the middle of the coffee house. I recognized that look in her eyes.

I really, really should have bought condoms first.

“Why are you so exciting?” Evette purred as she turned around to face me. She pulled her husband with her.

“Honey,” Brendan groaned, “what are you saying?”

“There’s something about her,” Evette said, her dark eyes flicking up and down my body. My nipples throbbed beneath my sweater. Then she fell on my skirt. “Is it that? Is that why I’m so excited?”

“Honey,” Brendan groaned again, “come on, you’re making a scene. Don’t be transphobic.”

“No, no, that’s what’s making her horny,” I said, seeing no point in delaying the inevitable. I could feel the people in the coffee house staring at me. “It’s my futa-cock that’s making your pussy wet.”

Brendan’s face furrowed. “Futa ... cock?”

“Why?” Evette broke away from her husband to stand right before me. Beneath her beige trench coat she wore a sky-blue, silk blouse, the top few buttons undone. She had a pearl necklace about her throat.

That excited me for some reason.

“Why am I so turned on? Why do I want to fuck you?” She bounced on her feet, her tits jiggling beneath her silk blouse.”

“Because you want to feel my futa-cum spurting into your cunt,” I told her, grabbing my skirt and lifting it up over my panties, revealing my clit-dick stretching out my panties. The tip peeked out the waistband, twitching with my heartbeat. “You want to be bred by my futa-cum.” I had to warn her. “That’s what will happen when I fuck you. Every girl and woman gets pregnant. Doesn’t matter if you’re on birth control.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.