The Quick Clone Saga: Danny and His 3rd - Cover

The Quick Clone Saga: Danny and His 3rd

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - To create your quick clone mix 35 liters of water, 20 kg of carbon, 4L of ammonia, 1.5 kg lime, 800g Phosphorous, 250g Salt, 100g Saltpeter, 80g Sulfur, 7.5g Fluorine, 5g Iron, 3g Silicon, 1 bottle of Chemical X and 1 cup of subject's bodily fluid for DNA. This is Danny's 3rd quick clone this month. He really likes to fuck them up.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification  

Danny stepped back and looked at his clone and smiled. The mirror image of himself looked so hot battered and abused. But there was so much more he wanted to do yet.

He stepped up and grabbed hold of his clone’s thick 8inch cock. It was so precisely like his own as well as the other clones he had made. He never tired of holding his cock. He loved this cock. It was his very favorite cock.

Danny took the clone cock and began to slap it. It was already red and swollen after cumming several times, but as it began to be abused it turned a purple than a dark purple. Clone D began to shake as his body was confuse if it should be feeling pleasure or pain. Danny slowly ran his fingers up the swollen shaft driving his clone wild, teasing the angry flared flanged plumb head. His piss slit was oozing a river of fuck juice and had dilated so that it was open about a quarter of an inch wide. Danny tried to insert the tip of his little finger and could not.

“Tisk tisk, that wouldn’t do.” He said grinning as his clone bitch fag.

He picked up a metal sound that was cone shaped, getting wider the more it was inserted. It also had little beads coating it. It was a nasty fucking toy. Holding it with one hand, Danny ran his other hand along the dripping prolapse then along the sound. Now coated in anal juices, cum, and piss, Danny lined it up with Clone D’s quivering cock head and shoved it in with a single thrust. This ruined the clone boy’s cock. His cry went on deaf ears as, like his ass cunt, his cock was raped. The toy repeatedly quickly pushed in than pulled out over and over.

The forced stretching was not something easily done on a normal cock, but the cock was still so fresh that Danny could really fuck him over. After several minutes of raping his cock with the device the poor clone’s cock was so mutilated that Danny could easily stick two fingers inside the hard cock head, finger fucking the clone cock. Clone D had never dreamed this could feel so good. Danny himself was close to cumming as well. He pulled the clone’s cock roughly back til their cocks lined up, Clone D’s wide piss trench now docking Danny’s as he dumped his cum straight down the clone’s shaft. Before Clone D could react or cum Danny shoved the sound back inside his cock blocking his orgasm. Clone D moaned in denied frustration as Danny grabbed the slut’s prolapse and swung it over his nuts and fucked it onto the slag’s stretched out cock. The clone was now literally fucking himself. And additional vibrator to the nuts kept Clone D on edge, shaking as he begged to be allowed to cum. Danny knew the clone would keep until morning and headed home to his bed for some needed sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.