SWMS 8 - High School Troubles - Cover

SWMS 8 - High School Troubles

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Taking place in the late 1990s, this story follows Siblings Joshua and Alicia as they live out their high school years. Please note that EVENT CHAPTERS are not within the normal flow of time, and may jump you ahead or behind, and they are cannon to the story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

The next morning, I awoke sandwiched between two very lovely ladies. Alicia had gotten up during the night to get a tampon in. I had been awoken by the alarm, and I reached over Stacy to turn it off. I gently woke the others with soft kisses.

“Mmm, I could get used to that,” Alicia said as both girls got up and stretched.

“Thinking about moving into his room?” Stacy said.

“Seriously considering it, though these cramps had me up most of the night,” Alicia said.

So that was it. Alicia apparently got really horny right before she would have her period, and I needed to keep this in mind. The three of us got up, got showered and got dressed and headed off to school. I should probably go into how class was boring here, but I won’t drag out the chapter this time. No, instead I’ll only make a single point of this day, and then we’ll skip ahead.

At lunch, I successfully skipped out of school to an area known as ‘the spot’ which was a little area behind the main school grounds, just west of the area where I had sex with Liza. Why did I head out there? Because I was hanging out with my sister and her friends, and Stacy Z needed a smoke, so we all went out. It was just me, the three Stacys and Alicia. Sabrina had made herself a ghost that day, and I would find out why, shortly. While we were out at ‘the spot’, Stacy Z thanked me for not shattering her little girl’s dreams at a father figure and then decided to give us all some news.

“So, guys, I’ve gotta tell you something that you won’t like.” She sighed.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Well, Mom got word this morning. We’ll be moving soon. They want her out in the California offices.” Stacy Z sighed.

“That sucks,” Alicia said as she pulled a joint out of her purse and lit it up.

She took a drag and I was introduced to the smell of Marijuana. I gave her a look.

“What? It helps the cramps and the muscle pain.” She said.

I rolled my eyes.

“You know what else I heard helps with cramps?” Stacy Z asked before motioning towards my crotch.

Alicia passed her the joint after taking a couple hits. I watched as each girl took hits off the joint until it was finished. I didn’t take a hit. Maybe if I had I would have been a bit calmer about the whole situation. I mean I had just watched them all get high, and it was bugging me. Not to mention hearing Stacy Z’s news.

Instead of heading back inside, Stacy B decided we should go to her house. We headed back towards the parking lot when we heard a moaning voice. The girls started giggling as I made my way closer to the moaning. Right next to an entrance I saw it, and the girls joined me after calming down.

“That fucking cunt,” Alicia said as we looked on to see Sabrina getting fucked by some guy.

We were close enough to clearly make out who they were, and that the guy was wearing a condom.

“Oh god, cum inside me please, Chris!” She said.

The guy who was fucking her was the new quarterback of the football team. His name was Chris. He was easily 6’5” tall, very muscular and had dark skin. His pants were around his ankles as he fucked her hard and fast.

“Oh god! Here it comes!” He cried out, just before we all heard another voice.

We hadn’t been spotted, but they had. The principal marched over to them quickly as the two of them scrambled to pull up their pants. When Mr. Filagree got to them, he began berating them for having sex on school grounds and hauled them inside.

“Well, so much for ruined.” Stacy B said after the door closed behind them.

“I’m gonna head in and to class after a trip to get cleaned up.” Stacy Z said before spraying herself down with some weird body spray.

She handed it to Stacy B who did the same, who then handed it to Alicia.

“I’m gonna take Joshy to meet my aunt.” Stacy R said.

“Actually, I’m gonna head in myself,” I said.

“You sure?” Stacy R asked me.

My brain started screaming at me to go with her. Apparently, Alicia was on the same wavelength.

“Go, I’ll call up daddy and get you excused,” Alicia said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, like Daddy would say: You’re only young once,” Alicia said.

I gave the girls hugs before being lead off by Stacy. We walked a couple miles before stopping in front of a house. She led me inside and called out for her aunt as we stood in the entrance, taking off our shoes.

Her aunt, who emerged from the kitchen, wearing nothing but an apron, had long brown hair which was tied into a ponytail that reached all the way down to her back. The apron was white and was tightly tied around her waist.

“Oh, I didn’t expect you two so soon.” She said softly as my cock twitched.

“Yeah,” Stacy said as she began removing her clothing.

I just stood there a bit surprised as my girlfriend got completely undressed. Her aunt removed the apron, revealing her c-cup tits, and hairless pussy. The two shared a passionate kiss before Stacy turned back to me. My cock must have been trying to rip through the leg of my pants because Stacy reached down and stroked it.

“Get undressed.” She cooed. “We’re very open here.”

I nodded like an idiot before taking off my shirt, then my pants, and shorts. I opted to leave my socks on. With a nod of approval from Stacy’s Aunt Nancy, Stacy then led me, and her aunt to the living room. She sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her.

“Well, he certainly is hung,” Nancy said as I sat down. “And he’s got a nice ass too.”

“Yeah, he does,” Stacy said softly.

“But Joshua probably has some questions. Let me clear things up for him.” Nancy said. “Last night after Stacy came home, she decided that she wanted to enjoy me. My husband and I are in an open relationship, not too different from you and your sister, so we got to explore each other. It wasn’t that big of a leap from us all walking around naked. I mean we’re nudists, and it’s only natural for us to start enjoying each other.”

“So did you and your uncle?” I asked looking at Stacy.

She shook her head.

“Listen. Unlike that cunt Sabrina, I’m happy to be loyal to you.” Stacy said softly. “Even if you’re enjoying other women. I’ll put it this way. Unless you’re there, and you okay it, I’m not going to have another guy. But the other women thing, that’s something I’ve been enjoying for a while.” She added.

“Speaking of,” Nancy said before turning around and sitting on my lap. “Your boyfriend seems to need some release.” She said as my cock became sandwiched between her ass cheeks. “I’d be happy to get him off.” She softly said.

“No,” Stacy said, pushing her aunt off me.

This didn’t surprise me as much as what she said next.

“Not like that. Joshua lay down on the floor. I’m still buzzed and need to feel you inside me.” She cooed.

Nancy pulled me up. Sabrina got up, and the two of them guided me to lay on my back. Stacy positioned my cock as she climbed over me and then impaled herself on my rod. She made a motion to Nancy who, within moments, hovered over my face for a moment before lowering her pussy to my mouth. I felt Stacy begin riding me as I started to eat Nancy.

“Oh, he’s actually halfway decent at this.” Nancy cooed as she adjusted herself a little.

Stacy’s pussy was hotter than ever as she rode me and gradually got to the point where it was obvious she wanted me to cum. I held back as long as I could before spasming inside her. Once I finished cumming, I felt her pull herself off me, then heard her walk away then come back. I felt her lick my cock clean before feeling her rolling a condom onto my still hard cock. The condom was tight but I didn’t say anything about it. Nancy got up and I watched in amazement as she lowered herself onto my protected cock.

“Now young man, that you have a condom on, feel free to cum as much as you want.” Nancy cooed.

I picked myself up a little as Stacy walked off to clean herself up.

“Aren’t you on birth control?” I asked. “I mean given the type of relationship you’re in, I’d assume that was commonplace.”

“Normally, it would be, but I have a bad reaction to it. So I forego it.” She said as she sat on my cock. “So, in order for me to not get pregnant, I either go without a nice cock like yours in my pussy, or I have the guy use a condom.” She said.

“You know, you’re the first woman I’ve had sex with outside of my relationship since it started,” I said as I leaned into a sitting position.

“Oh? And if I joined your little relationship? How would that work out for me? “She asked with a giggle.

“I can’t answer that,” I said. “Why did you and your husband get into an open relationship?” I asked.

“He can’t have kids. He’s been snipped. He decided to get a vasectomy after our son was born since he thought it was his fault. I want more, but I haven’t found the right donor yet.” She said.

“So is this an audition?” I asked.

“Well if it is, let me ask you, Mr. Gentleman. Aside from winning my niece’s heart, and being obscenely mature about a relationship in general, how would you feel about being an anonymous donor? That means the baby would never know you’re the real father.” Nancy said.

“I’d be fine with it, as long as I knew the baby was going to be raised in a good environment. You seem to really care about Stacy and her choices. Aside from the nudism, I’d say your house is pretty much normal. Nudism isn’t exactly my taste, but then again, you and your niece are the first nudists I’ve known.” I said.

“Okay. Are you into any sports?” Nancy asked.

“Not really. I’m a good swimmer, but I don’t think I’d join the team. Not that I’m not a team player, but I tend to rub people the wrong way.” I said.

“You speak without thinking then?” She asked.

“Yeah. I guess so.” I said.

“How were your grades last year?” She asked.

“Pretty good. Not the absolute best, but I’ll admit, I like taking my classes.” I said.

“Any drugs? I know Stacy smokes weed. How about you?” She asked.

“No drugs and I’ve never drunk either,” I said.

“Well, so far so good.” She said. “I’d like to see how you do this year before I let you go raw inside me.” She added.

She started riding me slowly at first, as I started to enjoy her tits. I started by massaging them, but then I became engrossed by her nipples. Her areolas were large, and when I got her nipples hard she let out some soft whimpers. She stopped riding me and I repositioned her to a laying down position on her back. I began slowly thrusting into her pussy slowly before I started nibbling at her neck. Doing this set Nancy off. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into a passionate kiss as I felt a hot liquid began squirting onto my balls.

After breaking the kiss she looked into my eyes.

“I don’t know how you just got me off that fast young man, but you are seriously tempting me.” She cooed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.